hei...do u guys have any idea about the background song that displayed in the trailer ( an english old song ) because it sounds fascinating to me n i really hope to know the title of it. Just finished the drama....well sincerely I don't understand the hype about it...it is obviously not the best drama...lee min ho don't have any muscles and yet play a rambo!!! honestly, the story line will make you expect more and that's just the ending?? ZetSyK Nov 15 2011 9:28 am The relationship between Yoon Sung and Na Na is intense with plenty of heart fluttering moments. City Hunter and Faith are my favourite and totally the best dramas of Lee Min Ho! Glad that the romance on screen actually ever continued in real life though it ends eventually :)) I hope they will have another series together. park min-young i love so much. but the movie is great im so happy!! This keeps the drama exciting throughout. harusnya mah indonesia nonton nih film inih selain bagus juga mendidik agar koruptor tidak bisa terus2san jadi banyak. CK Jun 17 2011 2:04 pm City Hunter was probably the most talked about drama of 2011. Also wished they hadn't killed the prosecutor. However, the writing, directing, and especially the performances carried the story. thanks and more power to this site...! Above that we also had some romance in it , great director, I'm also a great fan of City Hunter of Tsukasa Hojo, I watched every single episode of it !!! City Hunter is about : simmer down Sep 22 2012 10:24 pm Descent Into Madness Aug 24 2018 4:37 pm im from philippines and i really want to know if there will be a city hunter part 2?, because you had a hanging ending, the love story between kim nana and lee yoon sung?, hope they will get married in part 2..hope there will be a part 2..please please please?.. hahaahaha you must be a hater ! ( Log Out /  watching this for my first time after seven years and as usual Lee Min-Ho was breathtaking and my personal favorite (easy to see why in his acting in this drama), however the whole cast caught my attention and this is the one of the many reasons why this drama was very successful. Seven years later, after successfully finishing his education and attaining a doctorate in the United States at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Yoon-sung returns to South Korea to fulfill his adoptive father's plan for revenge. Lee Min Ho as Saeba Ryo the perverted detective ? They are both different but they are both very good . i love cityhunter,,,,and im also hoping 4 cityhunter part2....ilove minmin couple very much. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. i super love the actors and actresses.. great acting there LMH!!! because of this movie, i started watching korean movies especially li minho and park min young's... After four years! i like park min young much much much !!!!! This is a fact. Another cliche story but executed very greatly! Hope you both will end up together in the future. I started watching the drama just because of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young but the plot made me able to go on :D If you think the characters are sloppy, then don't watch it. would u like it if your bias/idol to be ridiculed in public? Primm Sep 22 2012 7:52 pm and other characters, what happened to them? kyrie Aug 05 2011 11:13 pm If they don't like this drama then what's the problem with that. Lee Yoon Sung is a talented MIT-graduate who works on the international communications team in the Blue House. the ending was a bit upsetting..but it wasn't the real ending as reported..its because of the heavy rains & floods somewhere in korea, they just made it that simple.. jann Aug 31 2011 1:34 am But i like this story too.. my GOD... it's so cool... or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. Kate Angela Bayoneta Apr 15 2012 9:08 pm I hope there will be city hunter 2 with the same casts and characters.... GomNana Mar 23 2015 11:21 am First of all, learn English. He supposed to be funny, lust (when saw pretty girls) and serious on the job they take. GomNana Mar 23 2015 11:42 am Nove Jan 30 2012 1:42 am Small town that undercover by CH, like Batman and Gotham City hahaha LOL. You can change some things making your remake because the mediums are different but don't kill the vibe and spirit of the material the drama is taken from ! Turn back times. :), aidi May 04 2012 6:58 pm Phyoe Min above and you also mentions the name of our National Leader Aung San as terrorist.Why? Also, the complicated relationship between Yoon Sung and the father who raised him really adds fuel to the drama. nice loveteam with kim nana.... alda Jul 22 2012 2:28 am After all that the two main characters have been through, you would think they would finally embrace or kiss seeing as how they no longer had to worry about danger at every turn. I've never read a manga or seen any anime program in its entirety. Much of the acting, writing, directing is top-notch; worthy of emmy awards (popular prizes given in the USA to best performances, writing, directing, etc. All rights reserved. i lyk lee min hoo ..wish i could see him in reality. cherry ann lapeña Mar 05 2012 6:51 am 6. Lee Minho looks so good in this show.