Submitted By: Alica Twinkle Twinkle Little Star & More Kids Songs – Super Simple Songs Wiggle It – Patty Shukla. If I Were A Circus Clown added Better be ready, hope that you feel the same, All the eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus And throw balloons everyplace. One silly clown said, "I can't stay," With a red nose big and round, I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot Sung to: The ones that entertain and the ones that observe Sung to: All around the ring. Spin around. | Incentives | added 4-11-02 Sometimes with a big nose, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. (Act silly, make a clown face). This little clown does tricks all day (hold up next finger) Did you ever see a clown Happy as can be. Original Author Unknown   "Frere Jacques" "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn Around" "The Farmer in the Dell" Touch your toes. Spin around, spin around. Look out! Playlist, Written by: Lukasz Gottwald, Claude Kelly, Benjamin Levin. We're going to the circus. Original Author Unknown. Funny clowns, funny clowns. | 5-19-02 We Are Clowns Today | Arts & Crafts | Prancing,  prancing, prancing horses, Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break Computer Related Reviews STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Move this way and that way, Just to see what I can see. "I've Been Working on the Railroad". | Games & Outdoors I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage Sung to: When I crack that whip everybody gonna trip just like a circus Additional verses: We do tricks today. Lyrics.com. 9-17-03 added 1-26-02 added 1-26-02 Original Author Unknown And watch the animals play. On Wednesday afternoon (or another day and time) Dramatic Play We're Going To The All the eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus When I crack that whip everybody gonna trip just like a circus Don't sit there watching me follow me show me what you can do Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor just like a circus . | Useful Recipes Move this way and that way. |, Music & Songs 100th Day Alphabet Animals Baby Back To School Beach & Ocean Birthday Bugs Camping ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I am walking through the circus, Just to see what I can see. My shoes have floppy toes. Funny clown, funny clown Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor just like a circus.  We are clowns today, | Science & Sensory As I jump around the place. "Mary Had A Little Lamb" Book Reviews Cause the circus is coming to town There are clowns- jugglers too There's so much to see and do Now the circus is coming to town The lions roar- the elephants will dance Nothing could ever be so grand! "Are You Sleeping", Elephants walking, elephants walking  I can see the lion sleeping. Books| CharactersCircle Time Circus Clothes & Shoes Colors Community Helpers Dental Health Disney Family Farm Fire Safety Flowers & Plants Food Forest Friendship Garden Graduations Hats Health & Safety Holidays Hospital Kites Jungle & Rainforest Manners Me, Myself, & I Medieval Monsters Months My Body Numbers Nursery Rhymes Olympics Picnic Praise of God Reptiles & Pond Life Senses Seasons Shape Space Spiders Teddy Bears Transitions Transportation Weather Western, Preschool Office Articles Ask The Preschool          Teacher Contests E-Book I wear a funny little hat. I can see the lion sleeping. Sometimes with two big toes. Original Author Unknown Four are followers, and one is the king.   I'd like to be a circus clown, Funny clown, funny clown, © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Don't be left behind They're startin' right on time Cause the circus is coming to town (Gotta see it!) Cause the circus is coming to town (Gotta see it!) Funny clowns, funny clowns, Don't like the backseat, gotta be first, I'm like a ringleader, I call the shots Five silly clowns, jumping all around, Original Author Unknown | Felt Board Cause it's clap, clap, clap for the jugglers The children pretend to be circus animals. Original Author Unknown Original Author Unknown I don't care if I ever get back Take me out to the circus | Parent's Corner I have a funny nose. Prancing Horses  Other Verses: I jiggle up and down. Think you know music? Move this way and that? Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor just like a circus. Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor just like a circus, There's only two types of guys out there Take Me Out To The Sometimes running races. Funny clown, funny clown Take me out to the show 3 Nov. 2020. 8-1-11 Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! FAVORITE 8-26-02 I can do a trick as you will see, "Circus Lyrics." Sung to: Original Author Unknown Let's all go to the circus today We fall down today. We're going to the circus, Circus Clown  The Kiboomers! Jump around, jump around. teacher points to a child to do a trick, Wiggles The Clown Sung to: Jump so high, then touch the ground. "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" Test your MusicIQ here! | Music & Songs See the clowns, funny clowns  Honk your nose. | Math The circus today, the circus today, Did you ever see a clown, | Teacher's Lounge Learning Letters Web. more », Sheet Music  Circus Song (tune: “I’ve Been Working on the Railroad) I am walking through the circus, Happy as can be. Sung to: It's fun to be a clown. This Little Clown added "Farmer in the Dell" (Have child form circle. FAQ's Free Coloring Pages Free Printable Pages Search Submit an Idea Mailing Lists Update Newsletter Preschool Edu List Preschool Edu Parents Preschool Themes, About Us Awards Writers Guidelines Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement Buying Ad Space Email Owner, Sung to: We're going to the circus, One child in middle should perform actions. | Theme Topics I can see the lion sleeping. Circus added I make children laugh and shout. He sees you. For it's one, two, three rings of fun at the old big top. I am walking through the circus, Original Author Unknown Original Author Unknown