Comes with window shades. Per avere un tasso di cambio aggiornato, utilizza il. Mileage: 285,170 VIN: IGCEG25D5E7193334. Conversion includes: Dana 44 Front Axle 8 Lug, 1 ton full floater GM POSI, 3.22 Gears Rear Axle, ZZ4 350 Chevy Crate Engine, 350hp, 400 ft. lbs. Per conoscere le opzioni e le spese per le spedizioni internazionali, vedi le singole inserzioni. Monitor Panel - Fresh Water, Grey Water, LP Gas & Battery levels.

Chevrolet : G20 Van Van 1984 chevrolet chevy g 20 fire company equipment truck red white van. When the pop top is lifted, two adults can sleep on top.

Volvoline gave it a thumbs up on all outside components(wipers, lights, signals, lights etc) after giving it an oil change. Clear title. For appointment to see call: (206) 851-7973. Make Chevrolet. Warranty Information We are proud to be able to offer WYNNS brand warranties to our customers. The seats are super comfortable with arm rests on both sides. This van allows you to park nearly anywhere for the night without attracting much attention.

This Van has a spacious Bathroom with stand up Shower using bi-fold privacy doors. The van has gone through rigorous service with new brakes, recent valve job. Van has added speakers all around. Water Tank - Black 13 gal. 3 STALL LUXURY MOBILE RESTROOM TRAILER (11), Turtle Top Odyssey on Chevy C5500 chassis (11), Chevrolet G2500 Cargo Van - 8600 GVWR (2010), Chevy C5500 Bus ● Fleet 1409 ● handicap accessible ● Reduced Price (2009), Chevrolet SILVERADO 5500HD 14FT SWITCH-N-GO..ROLLOFF TRUCK SYSTEM WITH CONT (2019), Chevrolet G2500 Cargo Van with LOW MILES & UNDER 10,000 GVWR (2017), SILVERADO 3500 Hd 4x4, READING ALUMINUM UTILITY, SNOWDOG VPLOW (2016). Chevy Astro Camper Van.

Included with the van is a brand new never used microwave oven, coffee maker, and toaster. Towing - Rear Hitch. LP gas BBQ connection. Comes with a bike rack.

Windows have screens and are tinted for privacy. 1988 Chevy Horizon 4X4 Camper Van with all the features of a Class B Motorhome This is a 1988 Chevy G20 factory built Horizon fully contained camper van converted to … Chevy 3500 van; 6.0L V8; gas; Onan generator, Fiamma awning, head with enclosed shower, furnace, HW heater, A/C, TV, microwave, macerator; new pads and rotors; stored indoors; great condition; drives like a luxury car; This Roadtrek includes a Full Bathroom, Kitchen, Sleeping, Dining and Living Areas! This Van is a labor of love and look at all the details. Want a Nicer one? Wide Swing Dual Rear Doors (can easily load and haul large objects) Retractable Awning - 8' 2". 1995 Chevrolet G20 Starcraft Conversion - 5.7L V8, automatic, blinds/curtains, cherry wood trim, 4 captain chairs, cruise control, A/C, power windows/locks, double electric bed in the back, seating for 7. The van has low miles at under 81,000. Water Tank - Grey 24 gal. Needs minor mechanical work. Be ready for CONSTANT Honking and Thumbs-UP when you drive this Vintage Van down the road.

Chevrolet : G20 Van Work Van Chevy work van with ladder rack. Strong 5.7L V8! Successful buyer is responsible for pick up and shipping.

Bought this approx 2 years ago off Ebay with the typical plans to fix it up. Air conditioning is being repaired, but everything else works great in this Chevy 1-ton Camper Van with an 8/16 PA State Inspection sticker, FRESH Oil, Fluids and Filters. Double Bed Length - 74" and Single Bed Length - 66". Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.

The entertaining system is brand new (receipt available). Port a potty, and more storage bins. It runs well and starts every time. 126 K miles. THIS CUSTOM VAN IS A BLAST TO DRIVE, I'VE PUT A TON OF MONEY INTO THIS RIDE. It has captains chairs, passenger seat rotates to living area. This Van was Absolutely Babied and Cared for by one Really Kind and Gentle Schuylkill County Family. Power Converter 110/12V electronic with 45 Amps. I am only selling it because I am moving now and I would have to pay to ship it or fly back and drive it out to my new home and I just do not have the time. Loaded. Call me if you have any questions at 479, seven nine zero, Zero 427. Paid $2025 for Van with $1100 shipping cost. Includes awning, built in 3 burner stovetop, Dometic refrigerator with freezer, pantry, toilet, sink, microwave, roof air conditioner, furnace, hot water heater and a 5.3 chest freezer. Gli importi mostrati in corsivo indicano oggetti messi in vendita in valute diverse da Euros e sono calcolati in base a un cambio approssimativo in Euros basato sui tassi di cambio di Bloomberg. Comes with 6 wheels and tires, the back ones have not been installed yet. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. Tutti i diritti riservati.

Additional uses are that it makes a perfect Emergency Home or you can use the generator with an extension cord to run appliances in your house during a Power Outage. This van runs very well, i have owned it for 5 years, Used it for a camping van at county fairs. Showers - Indoor and Outdoor. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. Vendo Chevrolet chevy van G20 in ottime condizioni. 1967 Chevy C10/30 Motorhome. Quick Links Warranty Info Financing Info Shipping Info Terms of Sale Get A FreeCARFAX Record Check Jim Babish Auto Sales Inc. Johnstown PA Contact Jim Babish Jr.

GOOD WORK VAN PLYWOOD ON WALLS AND FLOOR NEW BATTERY FEUL PUMP MOTOR RUNS GOOD ANY MORE QUESTIONS CALL 540 244 1103, Category Smoke, LP Gas and CO Detectors and Mounted Fire Extinguisher. Rear 120 Amp Battery with separate slide out tray.

/4Slbs. Toaster Oven. There is a pull out awning outside and a ladder to get to the roof on the back of the van. Not many made and even less around still. The front of the bed frame folds up and slides back to open up the center of the van if you need to haul some really big items. Leisure Travel Vans B Camper, Model Sewage - Dura-Drain System with built in tilt hose & extension hose. Great to go on the road trips, because No Car rental and Motel expense! Per conoscere le opzioni e le spese per le spedizioni internazionali, vedi le singole inserzioni. Scopri le migliori offerte, subito a casa, in tutta sicurezza. Everywhere this van goes love follows and the people love it. Call at:  540-337-1273. ;) Buyer Resources Contact Jim Babish Jr. for more information Phone: 814-539-8282 Request More Info Vehicle Condition Service History 109,056 Miles Warranty As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. All Original everywhere. Custom Van cover and 2 extra tires on rims included. Nissan : Quest SV 7 pass. It has had some recent brakework including a new master cylinder. Water Tank - Fresh 26 gal. I have no reason to believe it has been reset, but cannot make any guarantees since I have n o way of knowing. The mattress is memory foam with a nylon zipper cover. The aisle is 30" wide, 2 people can pass each other. This is an excellent Van I bought to turn into a awesome custom A-team van.

Range Hood - 12V with Exhaust Fan and Light. This has been One-Family Owned since New in 1978. If your bank says this Van isn't worth what we're asking, you should consider banking elsewhere, because they clearly don't understand the Vintage RV Camper Van Business. We are not experts on this item at all. The van has not been altered in any way to allow for the conversion. This is a project vehicle, but it wouldn't take much to get it usable. Pics if u got them. They bought it brand new at Farnsworth RVs in Elysburg, PA. We are located in Johnstown, PA, 66 miles east of Pittsburgh, and this 1978 Chevy 30 Santana Camper Van is for sale locally and on several other sites for $18,995.

I purchased this van from the insurance company with some collision damage to the left rear of the vehicle. Ultimo aggiornamento: 03-Nov 12:03. It sleeps 4 adults. Oh, you can't get in touch with McFly, then THIS IS THE ONLY ONE FOR YOU. These Vintage Campers are VERY HOT in Europe right now. Two beds, oak cabinets, auxillary battery. VERY SOILID AZ VEHICLE NO RUST!!!!! Visita eBay per trovare una vasta selezione di chevy van g20.

Driven from Eastern PA to Johnstown, PA, with NO-ISSUES, 75 MPH smooth as can be. Please feel free to call 248-890-2504...or message me your number, especially if you make an reasonable offer - I would want to speak before accepting the offer.

reserved.

Year 1984 . The van has blue velour interior with blue carpet.

It has been a daily driver ever since and is reliable and dependable.. Payment Terms: The successful high bidder will submit a $500.00 Deposit deposit within 3 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.

!THIS VAN IS ALL ORGINIAL, PAINT AND INTERIOR ,INTERIOR IS VERY NICE ORIGINAL SHAPE !!! Cruise Control Works great!! it needs body work as visible in pictures. Everything fits in with out special modifications. 40/60 Split Side Doors. 13-14" tall. Please message for more information . Outside Shower Hookup.

© SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights 2002 Chevy Roadtrek 190 Class B Motorhome Camper-Van Mint Condition 60K Miles. Torque, Turbo 400 Trans & Transfer case, Front & Rear sway bars, 16" Rims w/ Michelin tires With this 4WD camper, you can travel on roads which you would not be able to access with a motorhome or standard campervan. There is a full set of curtains custom made to cover all windows in the van. The bed is 7' long and 4' wide.

Van is in La Grange, Texas(About half way between Houston and Austin). I lost count of how many people mentioned that they have never seen one of these. It runs and drives perfectly, never been in an accident. Up for sale is a 1984 Chevy G20 Van. CLASSIC 1972 CHEVY CHEVROLET G20 CHINOOK TRAIL WAGON CAMPER VAN / MUSCLE CAR. It runs well and starts every time. The cruise control makes driving on long trips much more enjoyable and works well. It has had a tune up and new hoses. Had a 305. reserved.