It would be nice if the cable came with a Attachment For 2011-2018 Chevrolet Cruze Manual Trans Output Shaft Repair Sleeve 24665XZ (Fits: Chevrolet Cr… The 6-speed stick is a smooth gearbox and well … Make sure to compare prices and take a look at the top user reviewed Transmission Shift Cable products that fit your Chevrolet. Which Chevrolet model are you looking to repair? The Danchuk Tri-Five Nationals presented by Woody's Hot Rodz. The Transmission Shift Linkage Kit is ideal for vehicles that have undergone a steering column swap, transmission swap or simply need to upgrade from the old binding or sloppy automatic transmission shift linkage. Chevy Cruze Eco / LS / LT / LTZ Automatic Transmission 2012, Genuine GM Parts™ Automatic Transmission Manual Shaft Detent Lever by ACDelco®. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Thread: 3/8-24. Search our full catalog of aftermarket Chevrolet Transmission Shift Cable products below. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. The ratings and reviews for these Chevrolet Transmission Shift Cable aftermarket parts really help you make the right decision. This shift linkage hardware kit gives you everything you need to make that 3-speed shift like new. This listing is for part or sub-assembly number given below only. The patented (US patent #10,619,723 and #10,215,273) coupling and custom molded replacement bushing ensures a quality repair with ease. clip where it mounts onto the Transmission Bracket. Manual Transmission Parts for Chevrolet Cruze, Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, 2 product ratings - trans Cooler Line ACDelco GM Original Equipment 39066234, 2 product ratings - Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set Fel-Pro MS 97202. Buy your parts online and pick them up in-store in 30 minutes or less! Receive free standard shipping on orders over $25 to addresses in the continental United States. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. Minimum monthly payments are required. Shift Linkage by Steinjager®. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Steinjager features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Because of cutting 1" off the shifter end, it was too short to reach the shift lever on the transmission. Chevy Cruze Eco / LS / LT / LTZ Automatic Transmission 2012, GM Original Equipment™ Automatic Transmission Manual Shaft Detent Lever by ACDelco®. and get 10% off, Buy 10 - 25 Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features... Genuine GM Parts™ Automatic Transmission Manual Shaft Detent Lever, Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance, GM Original Equipment™ Automatic Transmission Manual Shift Detent Lever Spring, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit, 2012 Chevy Cruze Custom Accessories Price. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please choose a vehicle from the "My Garage" list OR enter your vehicle’s details below. This shift linkage hardware kit gives you everything you need to make that 3-speed shift like new. View cart for details. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. If you find that the vacuum unit is gone, someone may have converted your car. The best repair is to replace the old cable with a new one. The ratings and reviews for these Chevrolet Transmission Shift Cable aftermarket parts really help you make the right decision. Save on cost when you find your Chevrolet replacement Transmission Shift Cable with us. After installing and it not working properly, I checked against theoempartand found they were not even that close. Chevrolet Show More Show Less 2 of 4 Chevy's Cruze, is available with a manual or automatic. All rights reserved. There is a conversion kit to eliminate the vacuum shift - I installed one on my 48 because my vacuum unit was shot. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. The cable end at the transmission! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. I bought one from O'Reilly's and it works fine it is made by Pioneer INC it looks like the factory one we took off. The C clip groove was slightly large in diameter and the C clip was very hard to get on. perfect fit but is aftermarket part so be prepared to replace it in a couple/three years like i had to.....twice, Should come with new clips for the istallation, By Rotten Ronnie from Salt Lake City, Utah. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Chevrolet Corvette Shift Cable Bushing Repair Kit, Chevrolet Equinox Shift Cable Bushing Repair Kit, Chevrolet Cruze Limited Shift Cable Bushing Kit, Chevrolet Classic Shift Cable Bushing Repair Kit, Chevrolet Express Van Shift Cable Bushing Repair Kit, Chevrolet Cruze Manual Transmission Shift Cable Repair Kit/ In stock on 12/01/2020, Chevrolet Aveo CH1Kit Shift Cable Bushing Repair Kit, Buy 5 - 9 Read reviews, assess ratings, and compare prices to keep your Chevrolet running right. Please choose your vehicle’s details for specific results. I compared it to the original and it was right on. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. I did not mean to click one star. This bushing is made from a material that was designed to outlast the factory bushing and includes everything needed to install. I haven't even put a thousand miles on the car and the cable's fallen apart already. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Whether you’re a do-it-yourselfer or trained auto tech, you’ll appreciate the convenience of home or business delivery, or picking up your Transmission Shift Cable product at the nearest Advance Auto Parts location.