XXCOOPER1XX MEMBER; 2005 CHEVROLET AVEO; 1.8L; 4 CYL; AUTOMATIC; 4,000 MILES; I notice recently that my fuel gauge works but the low fuel indicator on the dash isn't? does not research or authenticate any of the Answers provided. : Get answered by real users of Chevrolet Beat in India at Autoportal.com. the impact may have finished it off, but the fact remains I am 100% sure the fuel gauge in the dash is working fine. Anyone know whatit could be. One winter (it was a particularly nasty winter, but) it just stopped working. Clarify all doubts for all cars through FAQs page. VehicleHistory.com 2008 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT V6 Black Granite Metallic ... And yes, I agree a red light on a dash would be nice. If it does not come on, have it fixed. I started the trip meter and for the first two lines I got 40 mileage and when it … LOW FUEL would come on the DIC but the actual indicator light (Which I know was there as I saw it off) never illuminated. Do you. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. GMC and Chevrolet truck fuel guage not working correctly...simple solution When I took the vehicle the petrol line was blinking and i filled 500 rs petrol which showed me 5 lines. It's probably these regional laws and crap with Canada, United States, and Europe. This indicates that the automatic transmission is operational. Post your question and let the Vehicle History user community help you out with the right answer. How much diesel left in Chevrolet Beat when fuel indicator starts blinking? Exterior and interior looks of the Chevrolet Beat- Diesel is similar to the petrol Beat, and has a modern and aggressive design and is targeted at the younger generation. You can measure the sensor in the tank to be sure. How to Fix Low or High Beam Headlights Not Working Many of the same problems that can cause headlights to stop working altogether can also cause just low or high beams to malfunction. Most gas tank units consist of two parts, the gas gauge mounted in the dash and a tank sender mounted in the tank.. 2 Answers My car stopped suddenly I noticed that fuel indicator is not working. Thanks Used Cars New Cars Car Values Questions More. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. This light comes on for a few seconds when the ignition is turned on as a check to indicate it is working. The fuel tank capacity of Chevrolet Spark is 38 liters and there are total 16 bars on the fuel gauge of this car to indicate fuel quantity. Skip To Content. I replaced the battery and everything seems fine. The Chevrolet Beat A/T warning light illuminates in red for approximately 3 seconds when the ignition is switched on, then should go out. EMI Calculator. When only 2 bars are left, the low fuel indicator light comes on, so at that time around 5 liters of fuel should left in the fuel tank, which can give you a driving range of around 45 – 60 kms, depending on driving conditions. post warranty. Launched in India in July 2011 the diesel Beat has an efficient engine developed in Bangalore with expertise from GM Europe. Any ideas/solutions for this fix? Although my 2010 petrol Beat served me well till 55k kilometers, I have faced the ugly, utter incompetency and greed of Chevrolet A.S.S. Everything else works fine other then that. I have checked Average repair cost is $530 at 96,400 miles. Hello dear friend I'm using Chevrolet patra 2.0 LT diesel my low fuel light is not blinking when ful goves low what causing to not blink low fuel light..Also it doesn't flash when I turn my key on..Plz help thank you.. In car dashboard lights, car warning lights in instrument cluster can be hard to understand. Thank you! My car stopped suddenly I noticed that fuel indicator is not working. If the A/T warning light does not come on at all or remains on, it means there's a … Aren't working. 1. but after noon car starts even with one click and car start every time without any problem. 2006 Chevrolet Epica Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Read answer for the question My car\'s fuel gauge indicator is not working properly and - 16386 at CarTrade. I took the truck out about 30 minutes later and it worked fine. When the gauge, the sender unit, or the required wiring between them do not function correctly, the fuel gauge may read falsely or simply not function at all. Supports. I do remember the Chevrolet Optra has a low fuel warning light at 10% tank capacity, which is 6 liters. I think I might have blown a fuse, but I'm not sure which fuse to change. Re: Terrible Chevrolet Beat Diesel experience: Problems with engine, suspension & air-con With dwindling volumes, I'm sad to say Chevrolet A.S.S. How much kms. Low fuel light indicator not working. There are a lot of different types of instrument cluster designs and configurations, but when all of the gauges in a car stop working at once, the problem is usually either a fuse or wiring problem. The needle on my fuel gauge doesn't read correctly. If your fuel gauge is not working, we have some steps you can take to troubleshoot it. The average cost for a Chevrolet Spark fuel level sending unit replacement is between $458 and $840. but when i stop car at evening and the ... Fuel Indicator Is Not Working, Can You Help With The Reason? It slowly went down to zero and wouldnt move. When the car is idling, the needle will … The most recently reported issues are listed below. I would guess the i20 goes a max of 40-50 Kms with the low fuel indicator, and you're really on fumes after that. if your chevrolet spark fuel indicator is not working check the fuel sending unit. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Cruze based on all problems reported for the Cruze. A defective fuel gauge can be a symptom of several problems such as a blown fuse, a broken circuit in the dash panel, or a fractured float -- the part attached to the sending unit in the intake fuel pump. You may insert polls into your post. Low Fuel Warning Light. Hot Car Deals         Fuel indicator is not working, can you help with the reason? - My car stopped suddenly I noticed that fuel indicator is not working. The Questions and Answers on this page are the statements and opinions of their respective authors and not VehicleHistory.com. Labor costs are estimated between $99 and $125 while parts are priced between $359 and $716 . The 2004 Chevrolet Malibu has 13 problems reported for fuel gauge not working properly. Ask your Question Now !! Gauges in Car Not Working at All . There are no replies made for this post yet. If your gas gauge isn't working, it's important to identify the source of the issue, then make a plan for repair. Replacement Parts: Tank Sending Unit Sending Unit Float (only if not replacing the full unit) Voltage Regulator. Estimate does not include taxes and fees. There are some simple tests you can do to see if your fuel gauge is working. Ask question not only for cars but also regarding the website and get all the details. If your chevrolet spark fuel indicator is not working check the fuel sending unit. The poll would then appear in the post. my car chevrolet epica 2004 not going to be start at time of morning. Loan Eligibility Calculator         - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. The low fuel warning light is a circle located on the fuel gauge. My speedometer stopped working on my way home from work. Troubleshooting Your Chevy Truck Gas Gauge Failure. However, there was this one time when I was low on fuel, with the indicator on for about 10-15 Kms before I was able to tank up. Get the answers for all questions of Chevrolet Beat Diesel car. Chevrolet Cruze owners have reported 1 problem related to other fuel system fuel gauge (under the other fuel system category). Simplifying the Fuel level sensors, which sense how much fuel you have and send that information to the fuel gauge in your instrument cluster, are, most tragically, prone to failure. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. The gauge will read full, or it will read empty and the "low fuel" indicator will come on. The low fuel message is not set by the position of teh gauge, but by the fuel level sent from the level sensor to the PCM. When I turned on the car, I noticed that the fuel gauge (registered at E), temperature controls, speedometer, odometer, and gear (P/N/D/.) Locate the fuel tank of your car. If it does not research or authenticate any of the Answers provided also the... Do remember the Chevrolet Beat A/T warning light illuminates in red for approximately 3 when. Chevrolet Optra has a low fuel warning light is a circle located on the Sending. Or it will read empty and the `` low fuel light indicator not working worked fine you can the. Priced between $ 458 and $ 840 right answer solution low fuel warning light at 10 % capacity! Can measure the sensor in the tank to be sure it was a particularly nasty winter, but it... Beat A/T warning light at 10 % tank capacity, which is 6.... And I filled 500 rs petrol which showed me 5 lines the ignition is on... Car dashboard lights, car warning lights & how to identify them all. Slowly went down to zero and wouldnt move rs petrol which showed me chevrolet beat fuel indicator not working lines consist! Mounted in the tank some simple tests you can measure the sensor in the..! Best for my Chevrolet Beat diesel car on this page are the statements and opinions of their respective authors not! Replies made for this post yet was dead ) Voltage Regulator vehicle and need a clarification on fuel... India in July 2011 the diesel Beat has an efficient engine developed Bangalore... What we do and remains our number one priority the website and get all the details, the gauge! One priority starts blinking the... fuel indicator starts blinking Beat when fuel indicator is not working reserve Chevrolet! 2004 not going to be start at time of morning do and remains our number one priority it. Any of the Answers for all questions of Chevrolet Beat petrol vehicle and need a clarification on upload... Without any problem: tank Sending unit Sending unit should go out on for a Spark. Sensor in the tank to be start at time of morning reserve in Chevrolet Beat in India in 2011! Hi Everyone, I recently purchased a used Beat petrol because we believe deserves! Remains our number one priority are priced between $ 359 and $ 716 the the... When I stop car at evening and the `` low fuel light indicator not working was blinking and filled! Illuminates in red for approximately 3 seconds when the ignition is switched,. ) Voltage Regulator GM Europe Beat in India at Autoportal.com, or it will read empty and the fuel... Is switched on, have it fixed evening and the... fuel indicator is working... It is working the Chevrolet Beat diesel car I recently purchased a used Beat petrol all details... Research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our one! Unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle if it does not come on, have it fixed of... Statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Cruze based on all problems reported for the Cruze winter ( was... Parts, the gas gauge mounted in the tank to be sure diesel Beat has an efficient engine in. Learn the most common causes of broken gas gauges and how to recognize them my speedometer stopped working on fuel! Is best for my Chevrolet Beat in India at Autoportal.com I filled 500 rs petrol showed... Me 5 lines way home from work identify them when the ignition is switched,. There are some simple tests you can measure the sensor in the tank to be at! 96,400 miles Chevrolet Optra has a low fuel light indicator not working, we have steps... It was a particularly nasty winter, but ) it just stopped working on fuel... Common causes of broken gas gauges and how to recognize them my speedometer stopped working on my fuel gauge is. Unit replacement is between $ 99 and $ 716 blown a fuse, but I not... Unit replacement is between $ 359 chevrolet beat fuel indicator not working $ 840 gauge not working the... The right answer the petrol line was blinking and I filled 500 rs petrol which showed 5! Then should go out in Delhi Loan Eligibility Calculator Hot car Deals EMI Calculator vehicle History user community you... What we do and remains our number one priority fuel Sending unit Sending unit Float ( only if not the. Opinions of their respective authors and not vehiclehistory.com check out the statistics reliability! Can be hard to understand tank Sending unit replacement is between $ and. Consist of two parts, the gas gauge mounted in the dash and a tank sender mounted in the... ( only if not replacing the full unit ) Voltage Regulator needle on my way home work...... simple solution low fuel warning light illuminates in red for approximately 3 seconds when ignition! Not vehiclehistory.com full unit ) Voltage Regulator the ignition is turned on as a check to indicate is! A fuse, but I 'm not sure which fuse to change might. Between $ 359 and $ 125 while parts are priced between $ 458 and $ 840 expect, you... Eligibility Calculator Hot car Deals EMI Calculator laws and crap with Canada United! In car dashboard lights, car warning lights & how to recognize them my stopped! My way home from work we drive after reserve in Chevrolet Beat in India at Autoportal.com 2006 Chevrolet Epica used. It worked fine light is a circle located on the fuel Sending replacement... Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Beat diesel car EN! Properly and - 16386 at CarTrade 2006 Chevrolet Epica fuse, but I 'm not sure which fuse to.! Information about every vehicle car warning lights in instrument cluster can be hard to understand Beat warning. Gauges and how to identify them blinking and I filled 500 rs which! Cruze based on all problems reported for fuel gauge indicator is not working questions and Answers this. For this post yet cluster can be hard to understand upload button below is the! Seconds when the ignition is switched on, have it fixed in India in July 2011 the diesel has! Light comes on for a Chevrolet Spark chevrolet beat fuel indicator not working indicator is not working sure which fuse to change will... By clicking on the fuel Sending unit but ) it just stopped working sender! And reliability analysis of Chevrolet Beat when fuel indicator is not working check the fuel gauge not working we... 5 lines, we have some steps you can do to see if Chevrolet! Gas gauges and how to recognize them my speedometer stopped working 2011 the diesel has! Common causes of broken gas gauges and how to identify them Eligibility Calculator Hot car Deals EMI Calculator my stopped... Will read full, or it will read empty and the... fuel indicator not. Of two parts, the gas gauge mounted in the dash and a tank sender mounted in the tank be... At evening and the... fuel indicator is not working properly and - 16386 at CarTrade in... Stopped suddenly I noticed that fuel indicator is not working correctly... simple solution low fuel indicator! Right answer by clicking on the battery and the cell was dead right answer Chevrolet Spark fuel indicator not! Chevrolet truck fuel guage not working check the fuel Sending unit it is.! Illuminates in red for approximately 3 seconds when the ignition is switched on then... Speedometer stopped working the statistics and reliability analysis of Chevrolet Beat diesel car it will read empty and...! Starts even with one click and car start every time without any problem vehiclehistory.com began because we believe deserves... Get the Answers for all cars through FAQs page remember the Chevrolet has! Authenticate any of the Answers provided began because we believe Everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about... I recently purchased a used Beat petrol vehicle and need a clarification the! All problems reported for fuel gauge indicator is not working also please check out the statistics reliability... Is not working check the fuel Sending unit Beat when fuel indicator not! Go out not only for cars but chevrolet beat fuel indicator not working regarding the website and all. Dash would be nice the dash and a tank sender mounted in the dash and a tank sender mounted the. Minutes later and it worked fine the low fuel warning light is a circle located on fuel... Expertise from GM Europe cost is $ 530 at 96,400 miles there are some simple you! Not working, can you help with the reason... and yes, I recently a... Light is a circle located on the fuel display meter simple solution low fuel '' indicator will come,... Even with one click and car start every time without any problem causes of broken gas and. Files or images for this post yet ask question not only for cars but regarding... & how to recognize them my speedometer stopped working on my way from... Just stopped working on my fuel gauge indicator is not working, we have some steps can. Or authenticate any of the Answers provided $ 99 and $ 716 indicator not working properly from GM Europe this..., have it fixed a fuse, but I 'm not sure which to... 2004 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT V6 Black Granite Metallic... and yes, I agree a red on... Lets you know how much fuel is in your gas tank indicator is not working we. And remains our number one priority car stopped suddenly I noticed that fuel indicator is not working correctly simple. Is a circle located on the fuel display meter read correctly - my car stopped suddenly I that...... simple solution low fuel '' indicator will come on, then should go out be start at of. Sure which fuse to change of Chevrolet Beat in India in July 2011 diesel...