2 reviews. Dense dark green foliage is attractive all Year round. ), commonly called California lilac. Types of Ceanothus. May 14, 2017 - Ceanothus Trewithen Blue| Californian Lilac Trees For Sale. You can expect the height to reach somewhere within this estimate. Evergreen - alternate, elliptic, finely toothed, bright-green leaves to 5cm (2in) long.Blue Size: 2.5m Height Spread: 1.5m . ‘Trewithen Blue’ was selected in Cornwall, U.K., and given merit awards by the R.H.S. Ceanothus 'Autumnal Blue' from Burncoose Nurseries available online to buy - Information: sky blue flowers, glossy foliage. Téléchargement gratuit Lin And Mick S Garden What S Going On. Ceanothus arboreus ‘Trewithen Blue’ A tall fast growing, drought tolerant plant which can be trained into a small tree as it was thirty odd years ago when I first saw it at Pirianda, the Dandenong’s garden established by the late Mr and Mrs Harvey Ansell. Find the perfect ceanothus trewithen blue stock photo. In mid spring, this evergreen shrub is smothered in masses of dense flower balls, made up of lots of tiny yet vibrant powder blue flowers which stand out well against the dark green foliage. Ceanothus 'Trewithan Blue' is an evergreen Californian Lilac tree. Ceanothus ‘Joyce Coulter’ is a shrubby type. £29.99. Ceanothus Trewithan Blue (Californian Lilac) is a large vigorous evergreen spreading shrub with slightly fragrant deep blue flowers, this plant has been grown against a fan shaped trellis. Whether growing a free-standing or a wall-trained shrub, a deciduous or an evergreen, here's all you need to know to get the best from your plant. It can be planted and trained as a climbing shrub or as a small tree reaching heights of 6m and a spread of 5m in a 20 year period. Ceanothus are known for their outstanding blue-purple flowers which appear in fluffy clusters and attract a whole host of wildlife to your garden. 3ft Camellia 'Silver Anniversary' | 4L | Camellia japonica [PL30149] 3ft Camellia 'Silver Anniversary' | 4L | Camellia japonica . Ceanothus arboreus - 'Trewithen Blue' (Californian Lilac): This larger upright growing Ceanothus is a dense growing evergreen shrub that bears masses of tight clusters of dark blue flowers in spring / early summer. Fast growing award winner ceanothus autumnal blue california lilac is a … Ceanothus Puget Blue is a very hardy medium sized shrub which is sure to bring interest with its brightly coloured unusual flowers. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items Mature Height. No need to register, buy now! A garden favourite, Ceanothus are known and grown for their impressive flowering display. An easy to grow large shrub, preferring a sunny location, and planted away from any cold, drying winds, making this evergreen plant a suitable candidate for growing against a wall where it will provide a stunning back-drop of deep green leaves and intense blue colour of its flowers during late Spring and early Summer in any border. Trewithen has even created its own namesake plant, the Trewithen Blue, or Ceanothus arboreus. 2-4 Working Day Delivery . Discover Ceanothus . £17.99. A great small tree, usually flowers in winter-spring.Full sun, afternoon shade. Huge collection, amazing choice, 100+ million high quality, affordable RF and RM images. Der in milden Wintern immergrüne, große Strauch kann an einer Mauer wachsen und an dieser festgebunden werden! This is partly as I've seen mature Ceanothus plants this shape (which I loved), and partly so I can plant some shade plants and spring bulbs under it. Ceanothus arboreus 'Trewithen Blue' Commandable À partir de 0,00 € Etalé bas; Taille adulte : 1.5m x 2m; Saison floraison : Été; Exposition : Soleil; Feuillage : Persistant; Rusticité : Assez rustique (T° mini : -7°) Humidité sol : Pas trop sec à frais; Voir le produit. In Stock. Pas besoin de … Trewithen Blue' is a large vigorous evergreen spreading shrub to 6m in height, with broadly oval or rounded leaves to 8cm in length, and slightly fragrant deep blue flowers in panicles to 12cm in length that are produced in Summer. Ceanothus arboreus 'Trewithen blue'." Ceanothus Yankee Point is an unusual evergreen shrub and one of the few that produces really bright blue flowers, Ceanothus Yankee Point grows particularly well against a fence or wall but it will be the focus of the attention anywhere in the garden. Sale now on. Le cultivar 'Blue Trewithen' est un cultivar robuste qui peut atteindre de très grandes proportions, pouvant atteindre 20 pieds de hauteur et un peu plus de largeur. If so, how do I go about this? There are more than 50 types of ceanothus (Ceanothus spp. Position: Plant in sun to full sun ina sheltered position in well drained soil. ): What does this mean? Ceanothus Italian Skies (Californian Lilac) is a medium-sized evergreen shrub. I was hoping that the Ceanothus would quickly grow to form a cascading effect between the concrete rings, can you advise me which variety would be best and what soil to fill the tubs with, thank you, sincerely, Paula . Looking After Your Ceanothus Trewithen Blue. Outils de jardinage. Tous mes produits. 2m tall x 3m These wonderful shrubs enjoy the sun and should also be planted on a well-drained site. Buy Ceanothus and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Ceanothus 'Trewithen Blue' Tree. Height a tall shrub to small tree about 4 to 5 metres. Sep 30, 2019 - Ceanothus 'Trewithan Blue' is an evergreen Californian Lilac tree. Your Basket. Hi, I've just bought a Ceanothus 'Puget Blue' for my front garden and I was wondering if it's possible to prune it into more of the shape of a tree than a bush, once it gets a little larger. Ceanothus autumnal blue for sale gratuit Its striking purple blue flowers are shaped like tiny bottle brushes thus inspiring the common name. Sehr dekorative Zierde! Originaire des Etats Unis, il fait partie de la famille des rhamnacées. . Try to keep your plant protected from windy conditions by planting in a sheltered area or against a wall. A few named cultivars are popular including . Tondeuses; Débrousailleuses, coupe-bordures et désherbeurs May 14, 2017 - Ceanothus Trewithen Blue| Californian Lilac Trees For Sale. Der Ceanothus Trewithen Blue ist eine Neuzüchtung aus Amerika! Ceanothus arboreus 'Trewithen Blue' This is the tallest member of the genus Ceanothus. Plants beginning with c search caerhays garden diary for. Discover Ceanothus. Ceanothus ‘Blue Cushion’ is one lower growing variety, ‘Blue Sapphire’ is another however. Origin: USA . Saved from ornamental-trees.co.uk. The colourful flowers are complimented by the evergreen leaves which also make the perfect foil for other flowering shrubs. Ceanothus arboreus 'Trewithen Blue' is frost hardy and is best suited to moist, well-drained sites and all soils except clay. Key Features. Jul 29, 2019 - Ceanothus Trewithen Blue | Californian Lilac Trees For Sale in 1967 and 1984. Mr and Mrs Harvey Ansell started this Dandenong’s garden in 1959 and planted it with the best species and cultivars, many of which they imported themselves, more often than not from the famous British nursery, Hilliers. Code: 2098. Pot Size: 2-3 litre pot £ 9.99. Large mid-green shiny leaves, evergreen. C. arboreus ‘Trewithen Blue’ AGM Deep blue clusters of slightly scented flowers in April and May.