Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news. Make life take the lemons back! [GLaDOS: I swear I know him...]. [cough] As a result, you may have heard we're gonna phase out human testing. "I don't want your damn lemons! Let us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a persistent dry cough, or your heart stopping. Also, he doesn't want any damn lemons! Lab boys tell me that'll wipe out time. So now we're gonna see if jumping in and out of these new portals can you somehow leech the lunar poison out of a man's bloodstream. (See also: Portal 2 Space Personality Core) “When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. by [tape cuts out] This on? [GLaDOS: "Yeah."] Since the game’s release he has been the subject of various image macros and video remixes, often in the context of his famous “lemons” speech. The point is: If we can store music on a compact disc, why can't we store a man's intelligence and personality on one? So do both of yourselves a favor and just let that handsome devil go about his business. Know Your Meme is an advertising supported site and we noticed that you're using an ad-blocking solution. Do you know who I am? He received a deadly disease which was caused by the contact of Moon Rocks. All these Science Spheres are made of asbestos by the way, keeps out the rats. Make life rue the day it thought is could give me lemons! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! So I have the engineers figuring that out now. That thing's called an elevator. to view the video gallery, or Press To dispute this DEADPOOL flagging, please With your help, we're gonna change the world! Demand to see life’s manager! The lemon speech, originating from the game Portal 2, which the predecessor of introduced the "The Cake is a Lie" and "Still Alive" memes, is of a speech given by a dying Cave Johnson, the CEO of Aperture Science Innovations. Demand to see life’s manager! Forward and backward! Youth-Run Super PAC 'MemePAC' Is Looking To Sway The 2020 Election, After Journalist Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From 'The Intercept' Over Claims Of Censorship, The Internet Debates Bias In The Media, Kanye Makes Hologram Of Robert Kardashian For Kim, Freaking Everyone Out, A Horse On A Balcony Named Juan Is Currently Lording Over Reddit, Challenge: create this as a community weapon for TF2-- The Cave Johnson Combustible Lemon Launcher, A Compendium of Cave Johnson Quotes from Portal 2, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept. Do you know who I am? Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired! I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! I don't care. Though our partnership with Valve may be a bit rocky at the moment, I'm pretty sure our "negotiations" with the company will bear fruit any day now. Some of his ideas backfired, and one even cost him his life. Cave's father was a farming professor at the institute of farming although he never farmed a day in his life. Updated 36 min ago, Latex | by R5: Just released this mod, and wanted to share. When life gives you lemons? This collection of Cave Johnson Wav files includes many favorite quotes from the game. Employee retention, however, has not. to help maintain this entry. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Oh, in case you get covered in that Repulsion Gel, here's some advice the lab boys gave me: [sound of rustling pages] "Do not get covered in the Repulsion Gel." 1 hour ago, We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. ", As of May 2011, several Cave Johnson related sites have been created including a Tumblr[3], Twitter[4] (over 850 followers), Facebook[5] (over 2,000 likes), and the single topic blog "Cave Johnson, here!". Hopefully a few of you will get as much enjoyment out of this as I do! [cough] Let's all stay positive and do some science. Aperture Science as an empire would be Fanatic Materialist and Authoritarian, and it would probably be a Dictatorial empire. Since the game's release he has been the subject of various image macros and video remixes, often in the context of his famous "lemons" speech. Brain Mapping. to view a random entry. This next test may involve trace amounts of time travel. Don’t make lemonade. Search queries for "cave johnson" increased dramatically around the same the game was released in April, 2011. So, word of advice: If you meet yourself on the testing track, don't make eye contact. More can be found below in the image gallery. I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Ground 'em up, mixed em into a gel. We should have been working on it thirty years ago. Now bean counters have told me that our products may be "unsafe" or "environmentally unsustainable" but that's just the price of progress my friend. All right, I've been thinking. The Fiftyniner. request editorship That said, I would really appreciate it if you could test as fast as possible. Ground up moon rocks are pure poison. Don. With the lemons! Because that's not part of the test, that's asbestos. your stuff, out the front door, parking lot, car, goodbye! The lemons quote better be in there too!