My Weird School #6: Mr. Hynde Is Out of His Mind! Students consider setting, characters, rising action, conflict, climax, falling action, and resolution of the story. Finding meaningful activities for your fast finishers can be a challenge. Check out the PREVI, Why should I use this product? For example, -ar, -or, -ur, -ir, and -er. 80 results for mrs. dole is out of control, Also included in: My Weird School Daze BUNDLE (Gutman) 4 Novel Studies : Books #1-4 (97 pages), Also included in: My Weird School Book Packets Mega Bundle ( Books 1 - 12), Also included in: Teacher Productivity Boot Camp Bundle, Also included in: American Sign Language Dolch Sight Word Practice Pages BUNDLE Level 1, Also included in: Early Finisher Task Cards for 1st Grade - Year Long Bundle. This product is a packet of comprehension questions for the book My Weird School Daze #1: Mrs. Dole is out of control! 3. The activities give the students many opportunit, Looking for fun and interactive ways to master R Controlled Vowels OR, IR, ER, UR, AR? Most of the qu This resource is a novel study based on the story by Dan Gutman - 'Mrs Dole Is Out of Control'. This practice pack supports the learning of r-controlled syllable types, and sounds of ar & or. 1. Are you fighting a never-ending paper battle? This resource includes everything you need to run a literature circle, all you need to do is print and go! Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials. This is such a necessary step. In and Out of My Control Posters My Weirder School #11: Miss Klute Is a Hoot! 2. There are questions for each chapter. Students are encouraged to read the 21 different prewritten cards and decide if they are to go in the “I’m in control of box” or the “I’m not in control o, Engage your students in this cooperative group activity, "Escape the Pumpkin Patch: In and Out of My Control" fall-themed Escape Room classroom lesson. •Includes 50 different R-Controlled Vow, Beginning readers need practice segmenting words, reading sight words, and developing reading fluency. Each Novel Study is in booklet-style format.This download includes 12 Novel, * Follows the Common Core Standards *This My Weird School Daze BUNDLE contains four novel studies from the My Weird School Daze series by Dan Gutman. Mrs. Dole is out of control! Out of Control The novel study is designed to be enjoyable and keep the, This resource is a novel study based on the story by Dan Gutman - 'Mrs Dole Is Out of Control'. Print and you are all set for an engaging, thought provo, We might start to feel anxious or worried when so much is happening in our world that we cannot predict or control. The sounds progress in the order of the Jolly Phonics program and also include the alternative spellings for the sounds (along with a few extra alternative spel, This workbook offers a combination of excellent anger management worksheets, exercises and tips that can help children learn more about their anger, the triggers and how to manage it.This Anger Management Workbook includes:- “All about me” reflective activity- Learning about anger – what it is, what, /or/ /ur/ /ar/ /ire/ /er/ /ear/ /ir/ Prediction of story activity 2. The specific R-Controlled Vowel spelling patterns in this activity come from the CKLA 1st Grade Skills Unit 4. Thanks!” - Delaware Governor Jac, This is the one that my teammates ask me for every year! My Weirdest School #3: Miss Brown Is Upside Down! These no prep activities, based on the book Puppy Mind by Andrew Jordan Nance, will help your students recognize when their minds are wandering and help them learn to train their minds using mindfulne, Print and Digital! My Weirdest School #1: Mr. Cooper Is Super! So we can't make lasting change without digging deep.