Great Paint, I really like the handlebars (I run apes on all of my builds, for some reason shorter bars hurt my elbows over time). Baggers may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. Performance and looks. By Serena Bleeker posted Oct 25th, 2019. Great Paint, I really like the handlebars (I run apes on all of my builds, for some reason shorter bars hurt my elbows over time). Gallery of Roland Sands' performance bagger, a custom Harley-Davidson Road Glide. A Bonnier Corporation Company. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. The paint on this Road Glide is perfect! You can get more information from their website. BIKE DESCRIPTION, 18 new and used Custom Built motorcycles for sale in Gastonia, North Carolina at smartcycleguide.com Custom Built Motorcycles for sale in Gastonia, North Carolina Sign In or Register. Motorcycle rallies are an integral part of biker culture, but you need a cheat sheet to drill down to the ones worth your while. All rights reserved. Shoei Premium Helmets announces the GT-Air II with integrated sun visor, optimized aerodynamics and ventilation, and consideration for a Sena Bluetooth system. Custom Indian build from the Boyz at DZ kustoms aka high roller customs Www.highrollercustomsllc.com 2017 HARLEY DAVIDSON STREET GLIDE SPECIAL - 124 CUBIC INCH BLACKED OUT SLEEPER. A First Ride On Harley’s Stripped-Down Tourer, The 2019 Electra Glide Standard. HARLEY BAGGERS CUSTOM HARLEY BIG WHEEL HARLEY 704BOYS BAGGERS STANCE HARLEY DAVIDSON CUSTOM BIKES BAGGERS 704BOYS CUSTOM MOTORCYCLES STREETGLIDES ULTRA ROADGLIDES B/X Custom Designs - The Bike ... 2015 Ultra Limited Custom … B/X Custom Designs - The Bike Exchange, McKenney-Salinas PowerSports, Cycle Gear, Cycle Hut, Motorcycles of Charlotte. BX Custom Designs in Gastonia, NC produce some beautiful builds! We got to see one of their Road Glide builds in person on our Hot Bike Tour this year and the photos don't do these bikes justice. Sign up to receive our email newsletter and never miss an update! Copyright © 2020 Baggers. Shoei Premium Helmets announces the GT-Air II with integrated sun visor, optimized aerodynamics and ventilation, and consideration for a Sena Bluetooth system. Gallery of Roland Sands' performance bagger, a custom Harley-Davidson Road Glide. By submitting above, you agree to our privacy policy. I have now bought 8 bikes in the last five years. Here are a few of our picks, geared mostly toward Harleys. Performance and looks. Contact Us. You could slap on a detachable Tour-Pak and ride this bitch across the country in comfort and style! Terms of Service   . Enter our website and find out why we are the most followed custom bikes website on the internet Advertisers above have met our Many products featured on this site were editorially chosen. Who's crazy enough to start this website? I paid over 50K for a bike from Steve that took a year and a half to fix at Harley. Latest Content. On the street of Wilkinson Boulevard and street number is 4923. Find B X Custom Designs The Bike Exchange opening hours and driving directions or ... BX CUSTOM DESIGNS "Hand Crafted Freedom Machines" 4923 WILKINSON BLVD, 126 new and used Vance And Hines Exhaust motorcycles for sale in Gastonia, North Carolina at smartcycleguide.com Vance And Hines Exhaust Motorcycles for sale in Gastonia, North Carolina Sign In or Register, BX CUSTOM DESIGNS "Hand Crafted Freedom Machines" 4923 WILKINSON BLVD. ... By Serena Bleeker posted Oct 25th, 2019. Excellent quality from these guys. © 2020 BusinessYab.com All Rights reserved. Sale Price: 29,777.00 Original Price: 33,995.00. sold out. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. There may be more reports for "the bike exchange - BX customs", For more results perform a general search for "the bike exchange - BX customs", Showing 1-1 of 1 Found Reports You could slap on a detachable Tour-Pak and ride this bitch across the country in … Motorcycle rallies are an integral part of biker culture, but you need a cheat sheet to drill down to the ones worth your while. Whether you're in the market for a new bike or customizing your own, they'll take care of you. Checking and servicing your bike’s air cleaner is an important and extremely easy task, and one you should perform regularly. Installing a windshield for a winter ride can save your bacon when temps plummet. A Bonnier Corporation Company. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. GASTONIA, NC 28056. Sign up to receive our email newsletter and never miss an update! +1 704-824-8533. For more results perform a general search for "the bike exchange - BX customs". How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. I paid over 50K for a bike from Steve that took a year and a half to fix at Harley. Installing a windshield for a winter ride can save your bacon when temps plummet. We tick off our picks for the most scenic, interesting, and memorable events across the country you can attend on two wheels, Helmet manufacturer updates its top-of-the-line touring helmet, How and when to inspect and replace your 2019 Touring model’s air cleaner, Our book list offers two-wheeled tales of action, adventure, and more, These 5 killer products will help you get the job done. BX CUSTOM DESIGNS "Hand Crafted Freedom Machines" 4923 WILKINSON BLVD. B/X Custom Designs - The Bike Exchange is located in Gaston County of North Carolina state. Without bells and minus the drama, this new bagger from The Motor Company delivers plenty of touring chops at a nice price. Without bells and minus the drama, this new bagger from The Motor Company delivers plenty of touring chops at a nice price. loose forks, ABS master cylinder not working, ABS sensors not working, plugs not connected, mufflers banging the saddle bags, rocker bo Nationwide Shoei Premium Helmets announces the GT-Air II with integrated sun visor, optimized aerodynamics and ventilation, and consideration for a Sena Bluetooth system. Steve and Tripp are always cranking out awesome customs. 704.824.8533. Lee who is quick to answer your call and over see the build. 2016 Road Glide Ultra Custom *1 of A Kind* $20k in Xtra'S ... Vance And Hines Exhaust Motorcycles for sale in Gastonia ... 2015 Harley-Davidson Touring for sale on 2040-motos, Custom Built Motorcycles for sale in Gastonia, North Carolina. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Does the team at RSD deliver? Featured Bikes. Does the team at RSD deliver? Could not be happier. Privacy Policy   . THE BIKE EXCHANGE - BX CUSTOMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported ... BX customs UNSAFE Motorcycles.....DO NOT BUY. Another solid project by the guys at BX Custom Designs. Harley-Davidson’s new 2019 Electra Glide Standard delivers a true base model with plenty of touring chops but also a raw canvas that’s priced right. This is a bike that will turn heads and is still completely ridable. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (704) 824-8533. A Bonnier Corporation Company. loose forks, ABS master cylinder not working, ABS sensors not working, plugs not connected, mufflers banging the saddle bags, rocker bo Nationwide. baggersmag.com is part of the Cruiser Network, a division of Bonnier Corporation. Thank you to the entire BX CUSTOMS family love you guys. We tick off our picks for the most scenic, interesting, and memorable events across the country you can attend on two wheels, Helmet manufacturer updates its top-of-the-line touring helmet, How and when to inspect and replace your 2019 Touring model’s air cleaner, Our book list offers two-wheeled tales of action, adventure, and more, These 5 killer products will help you get the job done. BX Custom Designs. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. Tripp with his amazing ability to bring your dreams to life and exceeding expectations. This video shows how. the bike exchange - BX customs UNSAFE Motorcycles.....DO NOT BUY. 2015 Ultra Limited Custom **1 of A Kind** $15k in Xtra'S ... 4923 Wilkinson Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28056, USA. Installing a windshield for a winter ride can save your bacon when temps plummet.