Jumbo Wisconsin just larger, they weigh about a pound at maturity. We keep only the best birds for our layers and sell only the best quail eggs. Temperature fluctuations may shorten or prolong the exact length of incubation by a few days. Most Orders are sent UPS, except 100 or less sent Postal Air, Jumbo Wisconsin | Georgia Are Feather Sexable!! Please call with your permit number after placing your order. No refunds- not responsible for eggs that do not hatch. 50+ RARE Falb Fee Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs By Myshire! We at Wadley Quail Farm strive for excellence and our bobwhite quail are some of the YES, We have Georgia Giant Quail eggs NOW and year round. Thanks Chuck ozarkwings@townsqr.com Get the best deals for bobwhite quail eggs at eBay.com. Will mix and interbreed readily with regular up for sale i have for sale 50 "butler" bobwhite hatching eggs.eggs will be no more than 2 days old when we ship. Bobwhite. hatching eggs! INCLUDES 20 Different Colors!! Enjoy the many health benefits of quail eggs, ... BUTLER BOBWHITE QUAIL CHICKS***Sold in Groups of 50 or moreButler bobwhite Quail are the Largest breed of Quail; average 24 oz to 30 oz at MaturityPrice is $1.50 each***Group of 50 is $75TOOTIE'S FARM YARDContact-------two*five*four-723-4994 PHONE CALLS ONLY****NO TEX ... Chasin Shade Game Bird Farm has Butler Bobwhite Quail Hatching Eggs available. We have eggs for sale & soon to have chicks for sale. RITE FARM PRODUCTS QUAIL & CHICK SAFETY WATERER DRINKER BASE & QUART JAR CHICKEN, Flea Doctor Electric Flea Comb-Great for Dogs & Cats Pet Brush Anti Tick Control, ASD-2 fraction Armavir АСД 2 АСД2 Antiseptic Stimulator Dorogov 100 ml, Automatic Bird Feeder No Mess Pet Feeder Food Container For Parrot New, 50+ RARE Pearl/Snowie Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs By Myshire! Distinguishable from the white spot around the beak and the white stripe over the eye, the Bobwhite Quail is native to North America and its plumage is colored to allow it to fit in with dry, grassy plains or snowy hills. I raise butler bobwhites. That order will definitely include some Bobwhite Quail. I am looking for other breeders who raise these birds to buy eggs from or trade breeder eggs. or woodlands. We breed up our birds to be better and stronger for flight ability, meat, and egg laying. ... Chasin Shade Game Bird Farm has Butler Bobwhite Quail Hatching Eggs available. I don’t know how that little guy made his way in the box of chickens but I’m so glad he did. these are the bigger of the bobwhite quail. our farm is npip certified , pt tested, we are game bird licensed. these are the bigger of the bobwhite quail. We have many different color variations of the Button Quail. 50+ James Marie Farms Jumbo White Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs. We have a Spanish & English speaking secretary on duty. I do not guarantee hatch rates because that is based on many different ... BUTLER BOBWHITE QUAIL CHICKS***Sold in Groups of 50 or moreButler bobwhite Quail are the Largest breed of Quail; average 24 oz to 30 oz at MaturityPrice is $1.50 each***Group of 50 is $75TOOTIE'S FARM YARDContact-------two*five*four-723-4994 PHONE CALLS ONLY****NO TEX ... We have some bobwhite quail eggs for sale 25.00 dollars a hundred... Eggs are gathered daily great for hatching.. we also have a few adult quail for sale time to time... ... BUTLER BOBWHITE QUAIL PAIRSButler Bobwhites are the Largest Bobwhite, they average 24 to 30 oz at MaturityMinimum Sale is 3 Pair or More @ $15 a pairPrice for 3 Pair is $45TOOTIE'S FARM YARDContact PHONE CALLS ONLY****NO TEXT ... BUTLER BOBWHITE QUAIL HATCHING EGGS (Brewton), BUTLER BOBWHITE QUAIL HATCHING EGGS - $5 (Brewton), Butler Bobwhite Quail Hatching Eggs - $50 (Cleburne), Butler Bobwhite Quail Hatching Eggs - $30 (Brewton), HATCHING EGGS***Butler Bobwhite Quail - $30 (Hubbard), Snowflake Bobwhite Quail - HATCHING EGGS - $40 (Modesto), BUTLER BOBWHITE QUAIL CHICKS - $1 (Hubbard), BOBWHITE QUAIL HATCHING EGGS FOR SALE - $25 (Flat Rock AL), BUTLER BOBWHITE QUAIL PAIRS - $15 (Hubbard). In the order (unbeknown to me) were two Bobwhite Quail. Butler bobwhite quail hatching eggs$5 a dozen Butler bobwhite quail are the largest variety in all the bobwhite species. We are a NPIP tested and certified disease free farm Typically, these birds do not migrate, but adapt to seasonal changes. FREE SHIPPING! Fertile Quail eggs for hatching. Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Chasin Shade Game Bird Farm has Butler Bobwhite Quail Hatching Eggs available. Chasin Shade Game Bird Farm has Butler Bobwhite Quail Hatching Eggs available. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. View cart for details. I am looking to get some new lines into my flock but have had trouble finding other breeders. Many varied colors -we have eggs & chicks for sale soon . We keep only the best birds for our layers and sell only the best eggs. Something went wrong. Introduce Bobwhite Quail to your farm for effective, natural insect control or order Bobwhite Quail for breeding, egg production or hunting. Thank you, National Butler bobwhite quail hatching eggs .50 cent eachButler bobwhite quail are the largest breed of bobwhite quail ... Butler bobwhite quail hatching eggs$5 a dozen Butler bobwhite quail are the largest variety in all the bobwhite species. On day 21 of incubation the eggs are generally transferred to a separate hatcher. Bobwhite. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Georgia Giant's are similar to the This page was last updated: 03-Nov 09:08. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Butler bobwhite quail hatching eggs .50 cent eachButler bobwhite quail are the largest breed of bobwhite quail. – December 18, 2015. We strive for excellence and our Bobwhite quail are some of the best. All of our eating eggs are of the highest quality. I couldn’t do that now, not after this experience and with everything else that they have to go through to survive. All Bobwhite Quail Egg orders ship on Mondays. Sold Out: Add to cart. I learned that if you feed the quail, they live longer. Quail Eggs for Sale Year Round Georgia Giant Bobwhite Quail. He died the next morning in my hands. window. 50+ RARE Myshire Farm coturnix quail hatching Eggs!!! our farm is npip certified , pt tested, we are game bird licensed. Bobwhite Quail egg orders need to be on a separate online order so your order can be processed properly. Home / Eggs and Adult Fowl / Hatching Eggs for Sale / Bobwhite Quail Eggs. applicable). SHIPPING RATES VERY ACCORDING TO YOUR ZIP CODE, we have no refund policy, but we consider any complaint promptly, Wadley Quail Farm - "Home of the Georgia Giant Bobwhite Quail", Please click on the order form link below. Participant Because of conditions beyond our control during incubation, we are unable to guarantee all eggs will hatch. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 460+ Mix Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs By Myshire! 50+ SSC (silver) Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs By Myshire! I would always have some grain to give him. 6 Different RARE Colors!!! Seasonal /Shipped April thru September. AKA roux Italian! We keep only the best birds for our layers and sell only the best eggs. We have been in business since 1963. Improvement They stay on dry ground and seek cover in brush He even roosted in the trees with them. This Is A MUST HAVE! Unfortunately one day he spooked in the yard and sustained a wound when he flew into a fence. See the seller's listing for full details. This all purpose strain has for 30 years been selectively bred for Our products are antibiotic and hormone free.Our eating quail eggs are great for health enthusiast, growing children,caterers,food coinsures,and chefs. This all purpose strain has for 30 years been selectively Soon eggs will be ready to sell. The ideal temperature in a forced-air incubator should be 99.5°F with a relative humidity at approximately 60%. each egg is wrapped securely in bubble wrap sandwiched between a bed of shredded paper on top an bottom of eggs. Text or Call: (318)305-1019 Giant | Northern | Incubation Instructions Our eggs will usually arrive in just over a week, subject to your location. Please order Bobwhite Quail eggs separately from any other birds to ensure proper processing. 50+ RARE Pansy Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs By Myshire! Please let me know if you have eggs for sale or would like to trade eggs. Northern Bobwhite, They have short, rounded wings, short heavy bills, and heavy bodies. In 2016 I did a lot of research on the Butler quail and purchased 60 eggs each from the three best reputable breeders I could find I wanted big healthy birds that were unrelated that would give me fresh unrelated genes I culled hard and only kept 12 pair of the biggest, healthiest, finest birdsI've got all the chicks that I need and am offering to sale the extras I have approximately 50 one week old chicks @ $2.00 I had nothing to compare to except a snowflake hen so the picture is a male Butler with a regular size quail. Quail eggs at Wadley Quail Farm in Georgia. Imported German Coturnix . bred for Size (big, meatier bird) Flight Ability (wing and tail feathers longer) High Productivity that produces a large 12+ Button Quail Hatching Eggs NPIP & AI We breed up our birds to be better and stronger for Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. YES, We have Jumbo Wisconsin Quail eggs NOW and year round. They are $65.00 per 100 eggs. Home of the Georgia Giant Bobwhite Quail. Flight Ability, (wing and tail feathers longer), Size (big enough for meat birds), High productivity that produces a large © Wadley Quail Farm 2004 -. One was doa on arrival, the other was a male that was raised with the chickens. Bobwhite Quail Eggs – sold in quantities of 100. Fertile hatching eggs for largest of all Bobwhite quail. This seems crazy but when I would walk out of my house and he would see me ( sometimes 20 yards away) he would fly up to me. Plan Please read entire ad including Disclaimers at bottom.Snowflake Bobwhite Quail HATCHING eggs - (These are the last eggs for the season)- 10 eggs- $40- Price is Firm- I can only guarantee fertility. View cart for details. 50+ Scarlet/Range Coturnix quail hatching eggs By Myshire Farm! He was a blessing to say the least! Missouri residents are required to have a permit to order. Print the page the appears in your browser Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. flight ability, meat, and egg laying. these are the bigger of the bobwhite quail. Bobwhite quail eggs will hatch 23-24 days from the time they are set in the incubator. All of our eating eggs are graded by a certified egg Candler license by GA Department of Agriculture Human Consumption. | Order Form | Links. Fill in all items and mail to address on form along with payment, or Buy on Line using your credit Card. SO MANY VARIETIES! $39.99. We have been in business since 1963. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. As low as: $ 0.99. I had really good luck with the shipment. A few years ago I ordered some Old English Game from Cackle Hatchery. #43-105. I hope to get back on a farm some day soon and make an order from Cackle. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. these are the bigger of the bobwhite quail. The Bobwhite Quail is a small, quick, alert game bird with elegantly striped and speckled plumage. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Fertile Quail eggs from LM Quail Farms means that you’ll be able to hatch your own Wisconsin Bobwhite Quail.