Burrito on me Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito. [Chorus] Burrito on me, burrito on me. Put all kind of peppers and some sour cream But burrito on me Lyrics by: Tiko, Dont know where to eat Requested tracks are not available in your region. Give me burritos, give them right now “Burrito On Me” lyrics. Got alot to wat but burrito on me. I ain't gettin' I ain't gettin' outta bed today Singer: Tiko Apurate mi burrito, vamos a ver Jesús, Con mi burrito sabanero voy camino de Belén Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I don't wanna go and party As Sisters in Zion. Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito. Bring them right now, I can’t wait anymore. Burrito on me Tuqui tuqui tuqui tuqui, tuqui tuqui tuquitu Let’s jump straight to it. I don't wanna do a bong load go and wrench on the car I ain't gettin' I ain't gettin' outta bed today Black Socks (round) Boom Chicka Boom. Keep on skankin' Ronnie skank the night away Beautiful Savior. Burrito On Me Lyrics by Tiko is latest English song with music also given by Tiko. Burrito on me 2 ways to eat ill slap your knee Barges. Burrito on me! Burrito Lyrics- Get Karma and Effect Burrito song Lyrics in English. Don’t know where to eat, but burrito on me.Got alot to wat but burrito on me.Gonna drink tea but then ill pee.Burrrito on me.Burrito on me!Don’t know where to eat, but burrito on me.Burrrito on me.Burrito on me!Don’t know where to eat, but burrito on me. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. They taste so good, give them to me now Si me ven, si me ven, voy camino de Belén, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. El lucerito mañanero ilumina mi sendero Ann Marie. Gonna drink tea but then ill pee. Burrrito on me. (echo) Browse 196 lyrics and 133 The Flying Burrito Brothers albums. I'll eat them now, 'cause they taste so good I'm in love, I'm in love with you. Don’t know where to eat, but burrito on me Burrito on me I don't wanna go and party I don't wanna shoot the pier I don't wanna take the doggie for walk I don't wanna look at naked chicks and drink beer I don't wanna do a bong load go and wrench on the car (audience repeats each line) This is a “repeat after me” song. and I ain't even got to listen to all the stupid shit you gotta say Required fields are marked *. Don’t know where to eat, but burrito on me. [Verse 2] Put all kind of … Got you ill slap your knee Tiko – Burrito On Me lyrics was released on June 13, 2020. An Austrian Went Yodeling. I ain't gettin' I ain't gettin' outta bed today I don’t want no place but I don't want I don't wanna leave my bed today Apurate mi burrito que ya vamos a llegar Ill eat the burritoBurrito on me.Its a place to be.I don’t wanna eat but burrito on me.Don’t know where to eat but burrito on me.Gotta lot to eat but burrito on me.Gonna drink tea but then ill pee.Burrito on me.Burrito on me! Mmm yeah, burrito, yeah Taco Bell, Taco Bell Guacamole, cinnamon twist Add the sour cream. Lettuce and then shredded cheddar cheese I don't wanna wanna leave my bed today Breakfast burrito, every time that you're gone. Lalala la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la Give them, give them, give them to me baby. Con mi burrito sabanero voy camino de Belén Si me ven, si me ven, voy camino de Belén El lucerito mañanero ilumina mi sendero Si me ven, si me ven, voy camino de Belén Con mi cuatrico voy cantando, mi burrito va trotando [Verse 1] 'cuz the time is comming for us all to pay hey.huh I don't wanna take the doggie for walk Lalala la la la la la la, lalala la la la la la noway noway noway noway noway Burrito on me, Don’t know where to eat, but burrito on me I wanna eat them all of my life ... Mmm ya, burrito, ya. Its a place to be Burrito on me Burrito on me Composer: Tiko Gonna take a seat, kick back my feet. I ain't gotta leave my bed today no no no no no no Pretty similar to the classic Shawarma and Kebab Song, but with an extra verse. Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. Keep on skankin' Ronnie skank the night away Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito. Keep on skankin' Ronnie skank the night away Got you ill slap your knee But please don't forget tomatoes and salsa