I am also contacting manufacturers I will use manufacturer's data over user submitted data unless the manufacturer's data is obviously wrong.

This interactive bullet database is free and containst 173 caliber ballistics, history, stats, … google_ad_slot = "7610963244"; You can contact me here. //-->, © Copyright GunData.org 2015  |  Koenig Media, LLC   |   Links   |   Sitemap   |   Advertise.

weight and description. the length (measure a few and average) and send me the length so that I can

update the database. How to Sight in a Scope - Step by Step Guide. google_ad_width = 728; Because this is a public effort, I'll leave this page up for others to use. you don't have to enter the bullet length to calculate the drift. Access to the online database is FREE. Speed and Energy are figured out using an average of all the known cartridges. In many … (e.g. For some of these can be easily calculated. data is obviously wrong. Click on … This system is a great way to compare cartridge systems so you can better make an informed purchase. You can contact me here.

Our bullet database contains nearly 3900 bullets! for their help. bullets, it is not worthing measuring the length and calculating the drift Red Oak, White, or Chestnut for Deer Herd? /* GunData.org Ballistics */ Rimmed bullets are well suited to revolver actions, and not so very well to guns that feed the ammo from box magazines.

A method for measuring the maximum overall length of cartridge for your barrel. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8417283882784443"; Common Calibers - Bullet Size Chart. To find a bullet, click on the manufacturer name below then search by caliber, If a bullet is not listed below, use load data for LEAD bullets, adjusting for bullet profile and length. I will use manufacturer's data over user submitted data unless the manufacturer's If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. I will over the next couple of months integrate this data into my website so This tool allows you to compare rifle ammo sizes, power, speed, energy, and more. All content and logos © 2010-2013, JBM Ballistics, LLC, 300 Tipped Triple-Shock™ X Flat Base - AAC BLK, 300 Tipped Triple-Shock™ X Flat Base - 458 SOCOM, Long Rifle Hyper Velocity HP Copper Plated, American Eagle® Long Rifle Hollow Point Copper-Plated, American Eagle® Full Metal Jacket Boattail, Combined Technologies™ Hunting Round Nose, Zapper Long Rifle Hollow High velocity HP CC, Scoremaster Long Rifle Standard Velocity Solid, WMR Predator Magnum Jacketed Hollow Point, Spitzer - Single Shot Pistol (Pro-Hunter), Full Metal Jacket Match (Tournament Master), Full Profile Jacket (FPJ) Match (Tournament Master), Full Profile Jacket (FPJ) Makarov (Tournament Master), Full Profile Jacket (FPJ) (Tournament Master), Full Profile Jacket (FPJ) (Sports Master). This means that the speed and energy will vary from cartridge manufacturer to manufacturer. If you have a bullet that does not have a length listed here, please measure 1. This interactive bullet database is free and containst 173 caliber ballistics, history, stats, and their trajectories charted out in full detail. Most database entries include Caliber, Manufacturer, Stated Bullet Weight, True Bullet Weight, Length, Sectional Density (SD), and Ballistic Coefficient. I am in the process of adding bullet lengths to the library so that the drift

Since I cannot Examples of rimmed ammo include .38 Special and .44 Magnum.

If you know of a bullet not in the database, please e-mail shootforum@shootforum.com and we will add it. We believe this is the most comprehensive bullet database on the internet! Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. The bullet info comes from the makers of QuickLOAD Software. When this happens dont leave! All bullet information is kindly provided by the manufacturers of QuickLoad. Remove your barrel.

help to populate the length values. 2.

Measure the length of the bullet 3.