Do not assume that you are entitled to any compensation as a result of the consumer complaints you have. No cost. It appears that this Encore was nothing but a nuisance to the owner. What it doesn’t come with is sporty performance. Denied. When it does have issues, they are quickly and efficiently fixed at the dealership. Another Edmundsreview states, “There was one glaring problem: the driver’s side and center rear seat belts were partially missing. Have you had a bad experience too? When the starter isn’t functioning, it is impossible to start the vehicle (unless it’s a manual, then you can pop start it). Briefly describe your experience. By looking them up on this site, or just Googling them in general will lead you to a detailed diagnosis of that code. View all 43 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2019 Buick Encore on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2019 Encore. Another Edmunds review states, “There was one glaring problem: the driver’s side and center rear seat belts were partially missing. The mechanics from AAA tried and nothing, we towed an hour back to dealership and he tried once more, nothing. With the right amount of power and performance, the ride can be extremely enjoyable. I took it to the dealership and they said the heat of the brake lights should burn up the condensation.”. It can be very frustrating when a vehicle won’t start. Compensation for potential legal violations, and any results obtained, depends upon the specific factual and legal circumstances of each case. The worst complaints are brakes, electrical, and fuel system problems. There can be many reasons why your Encore won’t start. For almost 6 weeks I was taking my car in to find out what is going on. The Encore acts like a bucking bronco on the road, which could be quite a sight to see. The Encore GX is meant to be a carefree urban oasis that’s easy to park and filled with enough luxury to make the daily commute a breeze. The problems reported vary from transmissions shifting erratically and loss of transmission fluid to transmission failure. Hopefully, once the code has been addressed your Encore’s engine will start again. Do not assume that you are entitled to any compensation as a result of the consumer complaints you have. It turns out that Buick isn’t oblivious to problems. One of our staff members will call you shortly. To see how This year, the engine light comes on and I lose braking and steering. When these sensors go bad, it can be impossible for your Encore to start. What’s your email address? These pistons can be replaced by aluminum models in rebuilt transmissions. The 2018 Buick Encore is a compact SUV meant to bring luxury into the family vehicle. A month later a rainy day, alerts, and the vehicle wouldn’t start. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. It is reliable and rarely has issues. The chart shows the number of problems reported across all service years for each given model year of the Buick Encore. I had it towed back to there anyway and refuse to pick it up. You can take a look at the battery poles where the cables connect. The car had only 700 miles on it when we rented it and was otherwise was fine, except the re… Instead, Buick has left users in the dark, attempting to troubleshoot issues on their own. There are really two main ways that a vehicle will not start. It is definitely worth it to use an OBDII scanner to check and see if the engine has thrown any trouble codes.