lists Greer was a feature player in The Love Boat episode Abby's Maiden Voyage, which aired February 26, 1983. more info. Relationships. We have no records of past relationships for Brodie Greer. He is the Best!!!!! 2 Ways to Vote him Up! Brodie Greer has been in an on-screen matchup with Lydia Cornell in The Love Boat (1977). to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. videos, About. Brodie Haldeman Greer (born October 26, 1949 in Santa Monica, California) is an American actor, best known for his role as Officer Barry "Bear" Baricza on CHiPs. According to our records, Brodie Greer is possibly single. His hair is all silver and white. He studied at Santa Monica Junior College[1] and San Jose State University.[1]. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑ 2. The Last Heist/Starting Over/Watching the Master, Bricker's Boy/Lotions of Love/The Hustlers, I Like to Be in America/He Ain't Heavy/Abby's Maiden Voyage. Greer appeared in 53 episodes between 1977 and 1982. Brodie Greer (born October 26, 1949 in Santa Monica, California) is an American actor, best known for his role as Officer Barry "Bear" Baricza on CHiPs. In 2010 Greer went into semi-retirement. Brodie Greer is a member of the following lists: People from Santa Monica, California, 1949 births and American actor stubs. film, bear. Brodie Haldeman Greer (born October 26, 1949 in Santa Monica, California) is a former American actor, best known for his role as Officer Barry "Bear" Baricza on CHiPs. !<3 The First Time I saw him was on CHiPs and then I started likeing him. and more from FamousFix.com. Brodie Haldeman Greer (born October 26, 1949 in Santa Monica, California) is a former American actor, best known for his role as Officer Barry "Bear" Baricza on CHiPs. Why People Have A Crush On Brodie Greer 1. See What did you want to be when you grew up? He has black hair. Brodie Greer Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Brodie Greer (born October 26, 1949 in Santa Monica, California) is an American actor, best known for his role as Officer Barry "Bear" Baricza on CHiPs. Connect any celebrity with Brodie Greer to see how closely they are linked... romantically! Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters. Help keep Brodie Greer profile up to date. In 2017, All Blacks lock Brodie Retallick missed the northern tour after his wife Niki had a miscarriage. Greer was raised in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles,[1] California. [1] Today, Greer coaches volleyball and basketball for the middle and high schools of Carmel California. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Brodie Greer was born on October 26, 1949 in Santa Monica, California, USA as Brodie Haldeman Greer. Greer's first major role was on Days of Our Lives,[1] but his most notable role was Officer Barry "Bear" Baricza on CHiPs. [1] Greer appeared in 53 episodes between 1977 and 1982, he also reprised his role in the reunion special CHiPs '99. Brodie Greer was hot and would love to see a updated picture of what he looks like now....I loved him on chips and watched every episode just to see him. Brodie Greer was born on October 26, 1949 in Santa Monica, California, USA as Brodie Haldeman Greer. Help us build our profile of Brodie Greer! According to our records, Brodie Greer is possibly single. Still has that same dynamite smile! Greer appeared in 53 episodes between 1977 and 1982. Brodie Greer is straight. Brodie Greer has been in an on-screen matchup with Lydia Cornell in The Love Boat (1977). photos, He is an actor, known for, CHiPs: Reboot of the 1970s TV Show in the Works, The Hottest TV Actors of the 1970's (18 years old and above). Brodie Greer, Actor: CHiPs. Tell us "why you have a crush on him" Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote. Login I love Brodie Greer!!! Looking for some great streaming picks? Please reply if you can.Thank you.CHiPs is on ME TV where I live and I watch it a lot. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium black hairstyles & haircuts. "From 'CHiPs" to Carmel volleyball coach", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brodie_Greer&oldid=979505088, Male actors from Santa Monica, California, American television actor, 1940s birth stubs, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 21 September 2020, at 04:29. We have no records of past relationships for Brodie Greer. Brodie Greer is still gorgeous. Plus, see what some of your favorite '90s stars look like now.