Nassif appeared with Maloof in the first three seasons of RHOBH. Brittany Pattakos is Botched’s Dr. Paul Nassif’s new bride. Do you call her Paula? 126.3k Followers, 93 Following, 182 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Brittany Nassif (@brittanypattakos) Thank you for the love and support throughout this journey. There is nothing "botched" about this relationship — these two seem to be well-aligned personally, professionally, and soon-to-be, parentally. The Botched star, 57, and his wife Brittany are expecting their first child together and Nassif’s fourth total, he announced on Instagram Wednesday. In fact, Bravo's The Daily Dish revealed that Dr. Dubrow made a speech at the couple's wedding reception. Aside from sharing cute photos with her brand new new husband and the occasional sweat sesh with some celebs, Brittany Pattakos posts a lot of photos with her identical twin sister, Jessica, who is married and a mother of two, according to her own Instagram bio. "I could see myself getting married in Santorini some day," Paul teased on Instagram. Copyright © 2020 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (social distancing of course) Stay tuned!”, She added the hashtags, “#thenassifbaby” and “#13weekspregnant.”, The couple also spoke to E! The 58-year-old plastic surgeon and television personality welcomed his fourth child, daughter Paulina Anne, on Monday. And the question is: will she have a normal amount of hair at birth if he names her Paulina?". Health Shows Celebrities Plastic Surgery Paul Nassif Terry Dubrow Botched. CATCH UP! On January 3, 2019, Dr. Nassif made his love for Brittany abundantly clear with a gush-worthy post for her birthday. "I'm not kidding. "Paulina, meet everyone. “Pink! News, the newlyweds announced that they are expecting their first child together. Posting a photo of their baby’s ultrasound, the dad-to-be shared that his wife is due in the fall and said, “I’m so excited & blessed to announce that my wife @brittanypattakos and I are bringing a new life into this world.”. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Everyone, meet our new angel, Paulina.". Amazingly enough, Paul's Botched co-star and BFF Dr. Terry Dubrow predicted the little girl's name back in August! By Labor Day, Paul and Brittany were fully in-sync. "I think he's going to find some bizarre way of naming her after himself," Dubrow told E! + Follow News. Watch These Pregnant Celebs Find Out the Sex of Their Little One, Nassif also spoke to E! Unsurprisingly, Brittany was Paul's Valentine in 2019. "Paulina, meet everyone. "Paulina Anne Nassif has arrived!" Brittany, 29, shared the same image to her Instagram, captioning it, “Waving Hi Friends! The perfect weather and island made a spectacular backdrop for the moments we will cherish for the rest of our lives. "Paulina, meet everyone. The “Botched” doctor, 57, and Pattakos, 29, recently had a golf-themed gender reveal, with Nassif hitting a golf ball that disintegrated into pink powder. & 13 oz. The twosome celebrated their engagement in Southampton, NY in July 2019.