.results_table_container { Pamela Lancaster (Rep) ... John Ferrell Mullins III (Rep) candidate for Ohio State House District 39. background: #4c4c4c; Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. In House District 73, Householder-supported Brian Lampton defeated John Broughton by 69% to 31%. Susan Manchester (R) Joseph A. From the Columbus Dispatch: Householder-backed candidates eek out wins in GOP primary races. float: left; .race_header.libertarian { font-size: 0.9em; if (window.jQuery) { Wealth management executive Tom Young won the Republican primary for the 42nd District seat now held by State Rep. Niraj Antani, R-Miamisburg, who on Tuesday won the Republican primary for the Ohio Senate 6th district. The same goes for how to pay for our schools. border: 1px solid #999; text-align: center; width: 100%; State legislature | Welcome to VOTE411 Voter Guide. font-size: 12px; padding-bottom: 8px; In House District 73, Householder-supported Brian Lampton defeated John Broughton by 69% to 31%. The Ohio Republican Party’s state central committee declined to endorse Lampton, Freeman and Schmidt back in January despite being recommended by the House GOP caucus, which is controlled by Householder. .results_text { In this General Assembly, there has been overwhelming bipartisan support for a number of quality pieces of legislation, including the Transportation and Operating Budget. let scrollHeight = jQuery('.results_table_container').get(index).scrollHeight; Jones said she generally favor’s DeWine’s plan but said it could be improved. } What's on my ballot? Inspiring videos promote Dayton as tourism spot, Small businesses need grit, creativity and cash to survive coronavirus, How Dayton region small businesses adapted to survive. Broughton: Because Wright-Patterson is a federal installation, I would need to follow the lead of our local Congressman, Mike Turner, to see what the State of Ohio can do to assist. Voters who want to get their ballots in before the primary on Mar. John Broughton (Republican Party) ran for election to the Ohio House of Representatives to represent District 73. margin: 0px 10px; .mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h3.votebox-header-office-name { color:white; } float: right; The 39th district includes most of the city of Dayton and Jefferson Twp. I am the only candidate with experience protecting our taxpayers as I have served as Chairman of the Greene County Public Defenders' Office where I have held the line on keeping expenses down for 14 years. Ted Jones (D) Jena Powell (R) Ohio Representative 84. He opposes stand your ground, and eliminating training and background checks for people who want to carry concealed weapons. Community activist Jo’el Jones received nearly 21 percent of the vote and former Montgomery County Sheriff’s Deputy Walter J. Hickman Jr. got 10 percent. Sheryl Munson ... Brian K. Simeone (Dem) candidate for Ohio House District 50. Local election officials say voters need to make sure they include all the required information on absentee ballot request forms and pay close attention to unsolicited request forms they get in the mail. The majority of these deaths are suicides. font-size: 1.25em; Kim McCarthy and Brian Lampton are running in the general election for Ohio House of Representatives District 73 on November 3, 2020. I believe we should invest in proven youth drug education prevention programs that promote dialogue in our communities and encourage youth to connect with law enforcement, community leaders, business leaders, and treatment professionals. .inner_percentage.CrossFiled { .top_disclaimer { .non_result_row { Please. display: block; .percentage_number { } Bills: CB Josh Norman, RB T.J. Yeldon, WR John Brown, QB Jake Fromm, T Cody Ford, DT Harrison Phillips. Broughton: Honesty, integrity, leadership, someone who will be looking out for the district's best interests and not someone who is looking only to advance their own career. Ohio's 73rd House District General Election, 2020 Party Candidate Votes % Republican: Brian Lampton Democratic: Kim McCarthy Total votes 100.0 : District 74 Primary results. Blackshear and Jones are not NRA members or rated by the Buckeye Firearms Association. But the Householder-backed candidate in the 66th district lost his primary. text-align: left; .clearfix { background-color: #f4f4f4; .indicate_scroll { } jQuery(item).html("Scroll for more "); The political action committee, which spent a staggering amount (nearly $800,000) helping House Speaker Larry Householder win his 2018 primary, dropped another $1 million on five primary races around the Buckeye State in 2020. He favors universal background checks, red flag laws, bans on bump stocks and limits on high capacity magazines. The deadline to vote in the Ohio primary election is April 28. There is great opportunity at the Statehouse to pass and implement impactful public policy, unlike Washington.

} Lampton: I will work to continue Representative Perales's efforts to protect Wright Patterson Air Force Base. Greg Robinson, a Republican business owner, favors DeWine’s Strong Ohio bill, universal background checks for gun purchases and red flag laws. Willis Blackshear Jr wins Democratic primary for Dayton House seat. He supports DeWine’s Strong Ohio plan, but says it doesn’t go far enough. The winner will face Republican John Ferrell Mullins III, who was unopposed in the primary.