(The first was "Wooly Bully" by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs in 1965, and the third was "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse in 2001.). I Wanna Breathe You In (3x). Chorus: I breathe in, i breathe out Put one foot in front of the other Take one day at a time Until you find i’m that someone you can’t live without But until then, ill breathe in, and breathe out. Sometimes I Smoke... Shania Twain – That Don’t Impress Me Much, Cledus T. Judd – It’s A Great Day To Be A Guy. "Blender Magazine: Greatest Songs Since You Were Born", Australian-charts.com – Faith Hill – Breathe", "Irish-charts.com – Discography Faith Hill", Italiancharts.com – Faith Hill – Breathe", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "Faith Hill Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Faith Hill Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Faith Hill Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", "Billboard Hot 100 60th Anniversary Interactive Chart", "American single certifications – Faith Hill – Breathe", Recording Industry Association of America, "Yeah. Now i’ve got every reason To find someone new Cause you swore up and down to me That i’ve seen the last of you But the way that you loved me Left me hopin’ and holdin’ on So until this world stops turnin’ round And my heart believes that you’re gone, Chorus: Ill breathe in and breathe out Put one foot in front of the other Take one day at a time Til you find i’m that someone you can’t live without But until then, ill breathe in, and breathe out, Yes we were meant to be Girl there’s no doubt And if it takes the rest of my life For you to figure it out, Chorus: Ill breathe in and breathe out Put one foot in front of the other Take one day at a time Until you find i’m that someone you can’t live without But until then, oh, ill breathe in, and breathe out. It also peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100chart in April 2000. Heaven knows how much i love you, Even though "Breathe" never made it to number one on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 chart, it was on the chart for 53 weeks and named the number one single of 2000 on Billboard's year-end countdown. I Wanna Breathe You In, I Wanna Be So Close, You Can Wear My Skin Like A New Set Of Clothes. Bill Lamb from About.com said that country singer Faith Hill "leaned heavily in a pop direction" on "Breathe". Lately i’ve been runnin’ into our old friends Somewhere in the small talk Someone always asks where you’ve been So i tell ’em what you told me And they can’t believe we’re through They ask me what i’m doing now And in case you’re wondering too. Despite not peaking at number one… I Can See My Breath, The Night Is... Johnny’s Daddy Was Takin Him Fishing Country Music » Faith Hill » Faith Hill – Breathe, I Can Feel The Magic Floating In The Air Being With You Gets Me That Way I Watch The Sunlight Dance Across You Face, And I’ve… Never Been This Swept Away, All My Thoughts Just Seem To Settle On The Breeze When I’m Lyin’ Wrapped Up In Your Arms The Whole World Just Fades Away, The Only Thing I Hear Is The Beating Of Your Heart, [Chorus] ‘Cause I Can Feel You Breathe, It’s Washin’ Over Me And Suddenly I’m Meltin’ Into You There’s Nothin’ Left To Prove Baby All We Need Is Just To Be… Caught Up In The Touch, A Slow And Steady Rush Baby Isnt That The Way That Love’s Supposed To Be? I Wanna Breathe You In (2x). I Can Feel You Breathe Just Breathe, I Can Feel The Magic Floating In The Air Being With You Gets Me That Way…. And Tellin’ Folks Jesus Is The Answer Can Rub ’em Wrong. Out past where the blacktop ends. "Breathe" is a song written by Stephanie Bentley and Holly Lamar and recorded by American country music artist Faith Hill. I can’t find much to believe in, It was released as the first single from her fourth album of the same name, on February 8, 2000. [5] Directed by Lili Fini Zanuck,[6] Faith revealed a more sultry side to herself in what would become one of the most controversial videos of her career. Well, Anyway... | Smartbomb Album | Yahoo! "Breathe" became Hill's seventh number one on the Hot Country Songs chart in the US. The album "Breathe" is available to download at https://lifebreakthroughmusic.bandcamp.com/album/breathe www.lifebreakthroughmusic.com 0:00 With All … I was raised off of rural route three, So We Can’t Even Tell Where You End And I Begin. [2] In 2005, Blender ranked the song at number 167 in their list of "Greatest Songs Since You Were Born". Music", E.G. It also peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in April 2000. I Ain’t The Kind To Wear No Ring I saw your eyes begin to glow He described it as "a classic power ballad". (d.lowery-m.mcanally) Chorus: I breathe in, i breathe out I saw you starin’ at each other When I’m On My Second Drink Despite not peaking at number one, it was the number-one pop single of 2000, becoming only the second single at the time to top the year end charts despite never spending a week at the top of the weekly charts and marking the first time this had happened in 35 years. The song also reached a peak of number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for five non-consecutive weeks starting with the week ending April 22, 2000. I Can Feel You Breathe Just Breathe, In A Way I Know My Heart Is Waking Up As All The Walls Come Tumbling Down Closer Then I’ve Ever Felt Before, And I Know, And You Know There’s No Need For Words Right Now, Caught Up In The Touch, A Slow And Steady Rush Baby Isn’t That The Way That Love’s Supposed To Be? *sales figures based on certification alone. [4] The song was released in the United Kingdom in May 2000 and reached number 33. "Breathe'"s music video was ranked number 4 on CMT's 100 Greatest Videos in 2008. Race barefoot back to johnson’s fence. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, seventeen weeks at number one on the Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart, and one week at number one on the Adult Top 40 chart. The song spent six weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in December 1999 and January 2000. Again And Again And Again, Until The Sun Comes Up. Parker McCollum's I Can't Breathe lyrics were written by Parker McCollum and Micky Braun.. Country Songs 2017 Top Country Songs It Ain’t Hip To Sing About Tractors, Trucks,... I’m still hurting from the last time You walked on this heart of mine. Breathe lyrics and videos, ⭐ Breathe ⭐ song performed by Faith Hill, listen the song Breathe by Faith Hill on Youtube Country Music Videos Online. CHORUS. The official music video for I Can't Breathe premiered on YouTube at the end of June 2017.Listen to Parker McCollum's song above. You let me down so many times. It was kept off the top position by Santana's "Maria Maria" featuring The Product G&B and "Try Again" by Aaliyah. I Can't Breathe Lyrics. The Enemy, a member of the drum and bass trio Evol Intent, sampled "Breathe" in his track "Swept Away". "Breathe" became Hill's seventh number one on the Hot Country Songs chart in the US. Mmm Again And Again And Again, I Can’t Get Enough, I Can’t Get Enough. Menu Home And i... All The Leaves Have Turned To Rust, The Air Is Getting Thin We’d walk to church on sunday mornings, A 25-second sample of the chorus of Faith Hill's "Breathe". I Ain’t The Kind You Take Home To Mama That’s where i first saw... You’re Not Supposed To Say The Word “cancer” In A Song. "Breathe" is a song written by Stephanie Bentley and Holly Lamar and recorded by American country music artist Faith Hill. It was one of only three songs in the history of the Hot 100 to be named the number one single of the year without making it to the top of the chart on any of the weekly surveys. Even Though I Hate To Admit It Country Music » Chris Cagle » Chris Cagle – I Breathe In I Breathe Out, Lately i’ve been runnin’ into our old friends Somewhere in the small talk Someone always asks where you’ve been So i tell ’em what you told me And they can’t believe we’re through They ask me what i’m doing now And in case you’re wondering too. Somehow I Always Get Stronger When He Was Eight Years Old. In October 1999, "Breathe" was released to country and pop radio. The song spent six weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in December 1999 and January 2000. The video was shot in the desert and featured scenes of Faith writhing in a bed on the sand, covered only by a sheet. But i’m... Chris Cagle – I Breathe In I Breathe Out on Youtube, Brooks & Dunn – You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone. Daily: "Breathe" - The Voice Highlight, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Breathe_(Faith_Hill_song)&oldid=986791829, Billboard Adult Contemporary number-one singles, Billboard Adult Top 40 number-one singles, Billboard Hot Country Songs number-one singles, RPM Adult Contemporary number-one singles, Song recordings produced by Byron Gallimore, Short description is different from Wikidata, Singlechart usages for Canadaadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Smartbomb has covered "Breathe" on their CD, This page was last edited on 3 November 2020, at 01:13. It spent six weeks at number one on the U.S. [3] They described it as a "swooning ballad [that] turns country gal into Mississippi queen.". It was released in October 1999 as the first single from her fourth album of the same name. Chris Cagle – I Breathe In I Breathe Out Lyrics. In 2009, the single was named the twenty-seventh most-successful song of the 2000s, on the Billboard Hot 100 Songs of the Decade.