Irish Black Broodcock: Sid Taylor Broodcock: Albany | Birchen | Dom | Grey | Hatch | Kelso | Oriental | Other Fowl | Roundhead: All Fowl are for Breeding and Show Purposes Only! Hammer Gamefowl Dewormer (200 Tablets Each Box) Regular price $65.00 Sale price $260.00 Quantity. Add to Cart. More Information. I have bad cell phone service and I am on the phone a lot. Please call first. $17.50, Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles. Sometimes the Brassback fights even better than the pure bloodline. 10mg / 100mg / 15mg / TABLET. Please have a look around the site to find what you need. Click here to learn more. For prices of brood fowl, battle fowl, or video, please call Darwin Blackburn at 606-652-9877 or email me … I will return phone calls and text messages as soon as possible. Oakridge Gamefarm Gamefowl Auction. DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBERS OF CUSTOM MADE TIE CORD ORDERS WE HAVE CURRENTLY, DELIVERY TIMES ARE GOING TO BE MUCH SLOWER THAN NORMAL. RUBLE TRIOS FOR SALE. Quality Gamefowl for Breeding. Off-color gamefowl used to be culled as they were viewed as an inferior or recessive trait bearer. More Information. inspected farm. Store at temperature not exceeding 30°c Keep away from sunlight, Wormal Maintenance Dewormer (100 Tablets per Box), Regular price Not just two white tail feathers . We have Ruble gamefowl for sale from three different pens. Gamefowl for sale, Poultry Supply, Gamebird poultry auction. MEBENDAZOLE+NICLOSAMIDE+LEVAMISOLE. This video contains lots of sparring. All fowl are bred and raised free range from 19 days old until penning age. Black Fowl As Bred By Jerry Lawrence. By continuing, you consent to the use of cookies on your device, unless you have disabled them from your browser. Scroll. Family owned since 1975. Pullets $300 Our Kelso pens originated from pens with show successes worldwide. Ruble. 1. Copyright © 2012 Wood Enterprises All Rights Reserved. FOR THE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF ROUNDWORMS (gape worms, crop worms, gullet worms, proventricular worms, gizzard worms, intestinal worms, cecal worms, eye worms), tapeworms and flukes in gamefowls. I have an 82-acre farm located in northeast Alabama, set up to raise quality gamefowl. ©2015 Chandler Gamefowl Farm and R&D Computer Solutions. Large Galvanized Cages ***Finally, back in stock***, Chemicals (bug spray, disinfectant, etc. At our farm in the foothills of North Carolina we specialize in the breeding and raising of great American Gamefowl. If I don't answer the phone, please send me a text. $33.00 Add to Cart. Few Hatch gamefowl have the rich history of the Ruble with show successes worldwide. HAMMER® ANTHELMINTIC. Hatches, ROUNDHEADS, clarets, mugs, &more! N.P.I.P. Murphy. This video contains lots of sparring. Mug. All fowl shipped will be "CREAM OF THE CROP", meaning they will be perfect in every way. 10mg / 100mg / 15mg / TABLET. Pineapple Porcupine 276,761 views. Select Ruble Trios for Sale. Leiper. Rambler Farm is a small back yard type operation, consisting of 4 separate locations and just as many partners Rambler Farm was founded in 1942. Lacey Roundhead . Flarry Eye Grey. Red Fox Farm A first-class gamefowl farm, originated by Harold Brown in 1938. Raising and breeding purposes only. This feature is not available right now. Crosses well with Roundheads. HAMMER® ANTHELMINTIC. I make a new one every year. We supply hundreds of various gamefowl and backyard / pet chicken related items, Vitamins, Wormers, Medications, Medical Equipment, Tie Cords, Feed & Water Cups, Incubators, Books, T-Shirts and MUCH MORE. INDICATION. Hammer Gamefowl Dewormer (200 Tablets Each Box) Regular price $65.00 Sale price $260.00 Quantity. The young Ruble stag above is from the original pen. Clements Gray. INDICATION. So paying extra for 2nd Day Air etc,., may not get you the transit times you desire and there will be no refund if it doesn't get to you in the time frame you hoped for. Top Strongest Gamefowl Breeds Part 2 - Duration: 1:00. Irish Black Broodcock: Sid Taylor Broodcock: Albany | Birchen | Dom | Grey | Hatch | Kelso | Oriental | Other Fowl | Roundhead: All Fowl are for Breeding and Show Purposes Only! All fowl are sold for breeding and show purposes only. This also goes for all other types of shipping. Only quality birds available. Supplying gamefowl to customers around the world; Hatch, Grey, Roundhead, Claret, and Butcher. Now, for a limited time, 15% off regular prices! All rights reserved. ), Miscellaneous Supplies (anything not found anywhere else). More Information. 2. raising game fowl for over 60 years. Irish Grey. ... Brassback and black butcher 09391450869 - Duration: 2:45. Our Claremont Hatch is a blend of four hatch families. Bill’s father & Lloyd were good friends before his father’s death when Bill was 2 years old. HUGE SAVINGS: Buy X Get Y at 25% OFF PROMO ($175 Minimum Purchase). Stags $500. Our website uses cookies. But not the Brassback, which is treasured precisely because of its spangled feathers. Please try again later. Jeffers Livestock offers a variety of poultry wormers including injectables, pour-ons, and other types of dewormers. I have a video (1 1/2 hours long) available of my current brood pens, young fowl, and battle fowl. Black Fowl As Bred By Jerry Lawrence. More Information. Sweater. From $30.00, Regular price Hammer Gamefowl Dewormer (200 Tablets Each Box). Add another product, our system will reduce the price by 25%. The original Ruble pen comes from a family with over 30yrs of show successes. All fowl are sold for breeding and show purposes only. $75.00 The best greys we have ever seen. Brassback fowl fight as wicked as the original Albany and Warhorse broodstock and have attracted a fancy among certain breeders who like off-color gamefowl who fight well. During this SARS CoV-19 (COVID-19) so called "pandemic", shipping times in transit are not guaranteed by UPS or the USPS. Wingate Brown Red. We apologize for this, but it is out of our hands, there is NOTHING we can do about it. Papa's Game Fowl NPIP Certified. Visitors are always welcome. A third generation gamefowl farm, breeding gamefowl since 1938 Penny Hatch. I have an 82-acre farm located in northeast Alabama, set up to raise quality gamefowl. Welcome to Carolina Gamefowl. 704 Game Fowl, Unionville, North Carolina. All fowl are bred and raised free range from 19 days old until penning age. Please call first. Raising honest game fowl, to keep bloodlines alive. With Farms in the US and the Philippines. Fresh ground with creeks and streams are abundant on our farm. Gamerooster website free to use auction. Ronnie Cuenca 11,029 views. Foods, Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics Act prohibit dispensing without prescription of a duly licensed veterinarian. I have a video (1 1/2 hours long) available of my current brood pens, young fowl, and battle fowl. We ship worldwide! The ability to point-out a show of gamefowl is not, in itself an art, rather it is simply a matter of knowing what pointing is all about and using that knowledge to help overcome the problems that are most commonly associated with the pointing procedures.