(total 10 minutes) Use shortening on your hands to form loaves. EMAIL: Mix together 5 cups warm water, 1 cup powdered milk and 1 1/2 cups white sugar. Fill loaf pans ½ to, For Bosch Universal Cinnamon Rolls Same mixing instructions as Wheat bread. Making Cinnamon Rolls from scratch in so inexpensive… compare these to one Cinnabon that costs almost $4. M-F: 8:30AM - 6:00PM, CST Roll up dough to form a roll starting with the long side. That’s what our mums used to say. Sat: 8:30AM - 3:00PM, CST, Pleasant Hill Grain This is not your mother's Bosch but a new sleek, European designed machine with great looks as well as great function. Roll dough jelly-roll style and cut into 1 to 1-1/2 inch sections. If you are on a diet you might want to pretend you didn’t hear the next few parts… Spread  1 cube of softened butter over the dough. It costs $4 dollars or less to make 36 homemade rolls and they taste even better than a Cinnabon. Let them raise until they are touching on all sides. If it springs back without sinking, they are done. 4 large eggs, beaten 3/4 white sugar 2 sticks butter 2 packages Traditional Yeast 1 teaspoon salt 9-10 cups of flour Mix the ingredients above, and knead 5-7 minutes, as needed if you don't have a Bosch mixer. 2. Cinnamon. yeast then add salt, honey, oil & gluten. 8. 4 tsp. (Slide string under the roll, cross it over the top, and pull apart) Place rolls on a non-stick baking sheet. Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Stainless Bowl. user = "Boschcenter"; "If your shipping was any faster the box would have caught on fire." box cream cheese, 1/2 cup milk, 1 Tbsp. Toll-free: (866) 467-6123 8. I've tried several recipes for cinnamon rolls, and this is, by far, the easiest, quickest, and most delicious "from scratch" recipe yet! 210 South 1st Street Recipe says bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes but my oven takes 20-22. To prevent from sticking spread Butter-Flavored Crisco on the counter (I have used butter and regular Crisco as well) Do not use flour in place of the Crisco. Take immediately out of bowl. Add 4 room temperature eggs and 7 cups of flour (I use Lehi Roller Mill Turkey Strong Baking Flour). That’s what you call procrastination. (My oven takes 20-22 minutes.) Yield: 5-6 1½ lb. Spread mixture evenly over dough. Pour in 6 cups warm water & mix 1 minute. Divide dough into three even sections, and form into balls. Their motto is “the best flour comes from the best wheat.”  Take a look around your hometown and find out if you can buy good local flour. ), Liquid lecithin, vegetable oil or apple sauce, Flour for best results use Bronze chief or Prairie Gold Wheat, Magic Mill Tofu Drink Mix or Powdered milk, For Bosch Universal Wheat, Combine 8-9 cups fresh wheat flour & 6 C. warm water. If too sticky, add additional flour to eliminate stickiness. Don’t get me wrong… I really love these Cinnamon Rolls- they smell so good baking and they taste even better, and in the end, I actually enjoy making them. Over the years I’ve tried several different Cinnamon Roll recipes and this is my favorite. Bake at 350° F. for 25-30 minutes, depending on your oven. Carefully roll out width-wise, so you have one long roll. Knead the dough for 10-12 minutes. Let rest until bubbly or it raises to top of the bowl (10-15 minutes). The recipe says to use a knife to cut the each roll 3/4 inch thick… But I use a piece of heavy thread or you can use dental floss. addr = user + '@' + domain; My friend Cherie’ taught me that you can freeze what you aren’t going to eat, just don’t frost them. 14. Be careful not to stretch the dough as you roll. Enjoying a plant-based diet is delicious, great for the planet and very, very good for you. 12-15 cups flour (I use Lehi Roller Mill Turkey Strong Baking Flour) (That’s it, Phew…what is it that they say, “From the lips to the hips was never so sweet!”). It warms up the granite and therefore keeps the dough warm too.