Great for snorkeling as you can see a bunch of sea life. I’m here to serve you and look forward to helping you achieve your real estate goals. Featured properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure. Have you been hearing how crazy this market is? Located on Hawaii Island’s stunning and secluded Puna Coast, Ha’ena Beach, more commonly referred to as Shipman Beach, is a stunning stretch of black and white and so far off the beaten path that you’ll likely have the beach to yourself.

Leave your opinion here. Couple of things to know: The location is remote so it is important to rent a golf cart or bi... Great time with everyone in Black Point. Was pretty amazing to see in "real life" as opposed to the stories and books that we read in school growing up here, but scary at the same time because I didn't want it to die. Awesome beach...want to escape the tourists for a bit and have your own private paradise.

Choosing housing that meets …. Seemed okay after a couple of minutes. In the 40’s and 50’s it had mostly unrestricted access as did fishing off the end of the point. Pros: away from tourists.. very clean water and quiet..Cons: parking and rocky.. See all photos from Melanie I. for Black Point.

Homes first began being built on Black Point in the 1920s and initially attracted a more artsy, carefree resident. So we cut the line, left it in the bucket unbothered for a bit so it could orient itself after being held upright. The house was even better than the pictures show. Here at Ola ParaDive we are geared towards providing our customers with exceptional…, "We recently spent an afternoon on the ocean off of Waikiki drift diving. Simply call me directly at 808 354-5772 or click here. We got on the water very excited and had high hopes to see a lot. One kind of negative, is that since it's a family beach, you'll have kids and animals running around disturbing your quiet time. … I also remember sitting on the sea wall of the salt water pool and letting big waves wash us into the pool! Beautiful. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. See our video of Black Point homes. “ and powdery. Eternity Beach 15 Beaches.

On the day of the trip we…", "My husband and I did the 4 hour self-guided kayak and snorkel tour on Monday, 11/13. Please be nice.

We went to…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. The views of the sunset are stunning from a terrace that is simply amazing. Either way, you'll find a rental for everyone's needs.

Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including swimming pools and WiFi.

Black Point (Sonoma County, California), a headland and surfing beach near Sea Ranch Black Point (San Francisco) , now part of the Aquatic Park Historic District Honolulu Tudor–French Norman Cottages , a house at 4109 Black Point Road, Honolulu, Hawaii, listed … It was a gorgeous day, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Fed it some of our bait; thankfully it could still eat after swallowing the hook. If you want a quiet beach with calm water, this is the one for you. There isn't a lot of shore space, but the water is clean, and not too cold.

Note: Honolulu Board of REALTORS® receives inquiries seeking professional advice; however the Honolulu Board of REALTORS® staff is not qualified, nor licensed, by the state of Hawaii to properly address real estate or legal issues.

It is in the perfect location with a private beach and dock.

All rights reserved.

Discover a selection of 35 vacation rentals in Black Point Beach that are perfect for your trip. Today, Black Point is a highly desirable place to live and one of the most exclusive neighborhoods on O’ahu. The first residents of this area were likely the Hawaiian Ali’i (Hawaiian nobles or chiefs). The location is fantastic you could almost swim to the grotto. You have to park on the street since there is no public access. To access about half of the residences in the neighborhood, one needs to pass an entry gate, conveying a sense of privacy and prestige. Those most have been wonderful times. The entire Black Point neighborhood consists of approximately 75 homes, with lot sizes ranging from 5000 to 22,000 sqft. a Humu (Humuhumunukunukuapua'a, the state fish). To access about half of the residences in the neighborhood, one needs to pass an entry gate, conveying a sense of privacy and prestige. (Not sure if that's allowed now). 1 other review that is not currently recommended. Michelle and Gavin are always right around the corner to come help with anything you need. Came here 10 years ago as a little girl to go fishing with my uncle and his friends. We were pleased with the hoste James that he communicated well before and during our trip and was even able to rent us a golf cart and pick us up at... Our 2020 property listings offer a large selection of 35 vacation rentals around Black Point Beach.

I finally gave in, even though I am not scuba certified. You have to park on the street since there is no public access. You have to park on the street since there is no public access. in Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Boat Charters. Great for snorkeling and very shallow. Black Point Today.

When one does, recent selling prices have ranged from $2 million and surpassing $16 million. Vrbo has 28 Houses near Black Point Beach. Ida was great and helpful. (Not sure if that's allowed now). It's pretty shallow and an OK spot for snorkeling.

Ancient Hawaiians called this land “Kupikipikio” which means “turbulent water.” The reason is because the sea at the base of the knoll sometimes rage because of the crashing waves. © 1995-2016 Honolulu Board of REALTORS®. You can email me at BryanVukelich@HawaiiLife.com or via phone at (808) 354-5772. Currently, there are nine homes listed for sale in the Black Point neighborhood.

Oahu, However, it was not until the late 1950s and early 1960s that many of the homes in Black Point were constructed. If you like, we can give it another try. The narrow roads circle around and the homes are perched essentially on a cliff. Most of the homes have lovely ocean views to the east towards Koko Head and Portlock. One of these is a stunningly magnificent oceanfront estate listed for $23 million.

Bryan Vukelich is a REALTOR Associate with Hawai'i Life. Lot sizes vary between 5,000 to …

Your Email address will be kept private, this form is secure and we never spam you. Yes, you can select your preferred vacation rental with pool among our 5 vacation rentals with pool available near Black Point Beach. We have money. Beautiful.

Astoundingly Pure and Blue Ocean View- Quiet and Serene Vacation Spot Awaits You, To help with bookings, call our support phone number:1-877-202-4291. Black Point Beach Discover a selection of 35 vacation rentals in Black Point Beach that are perfect for your trip.

Millions of years ago, this elevated knoll of black lava was formed from a volcanic eruption. A short walk from the eastern shield of majestic Diamond Head Crater (Le’Ahi), lies the exclusive and tranquil neighborhood of Black Point — truly one of the most desirable neighborhoods to live in O’ahu.

Let me say…", "This is my second review. DMCA Notice. There is a second gate located at Royal Circle, that provides access to only 8 residences.