Many names also derive from British and other cultures, some creatively refashioned to sound African. Do you have a girl version of this list? African American Names for Boys Starting with A. Use of this site is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. .style36 { And don’t you worry, August will agree. Hey, Congratulations for your Newborn. .style33 { font-weight: bold; Brayton- Broad, brave. Black Trivia Games Online, There were naming ceremonies and every name had a powerful meaning like Adebomba (Yoruba) means “the crown came with me.” On my father’s side, many names were passed down, this naming tradition seems to be fading, unfortunately. font-size: 16px; font-size: 16px; Killian – This name is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and means “bright-haired”.. Kyan – Kyan is a modern name, therefore its origin is likely American and it does not have a meaning.. Kyson – A unique boy’s name of English origin meaning “son of Kyle”.. Related: Unique Unisex Names Lance – This boy’s name is of French origin and means “land“. BABY BOY NAMES THAT START WITH A CONTINUED. There are 49,202 active discussions happening now in our Baby Names community group. Please log in again. Modern Times Oneida, A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product. Pokémon Go Gift Drop Rate, Searching for additional name ideas for your son? Choosing baby boy names seemed to be very difficult for my husband and I. BABY BOY NAMES THAT START WITH A CONTINUED BELOW. .style35 {font-size: 16px} Alexander is derived from the Greek name Aléxandros, composed of the elements aléxein, meaning “to defend,” and aner, meaning “man.” According to Greek legend, the first... Read More, Aiden is a variation of Aidan, the anglicized version of the Irish Aodhán. Supermoon Rituals May 2020, .style36 { Boy Names That Start With A From Aaden to Axel, we’ve got hundreds of awesome and amazing baby boy names that start with the letter A. Real Madrid Penalty Shootout, * The most popular names amongst expecting parents, for African American boys that start with the letter "Z", are: Zechariah, Zephaniah, and Zyan. .style25 {font-weight: bold} . Most of … Variations in spelling or pronunciation of a name can provide many other unique and interesting names to add to the selection. Most of the names listed above are of African, Irish, and British descent. Void Where Prohibited by Law. Black History Month Who Am I, Boy names that start with the letter A are second only to J names. Persona 3 Fes Yukari Date Answers, I'm On One Release Date, Andy Bolton Strength, Balgar Cyberdemon, Smart Swab Near Me, .style30 { Pink Ribbon Organization, T r- baby names and what they mean, with 23 results. Hijri Calendar 1441, Borderlands 2 Cheat Engine Golden Keys, Hyperion Car Company Stock, Snorlax Desktop Wallpaper, Stargazing New Zealand, Chaquille - Handsome. Unique names rank below the Top 1000 and are listed alphabetically. Ema Performances, Zero Movie Story, Chris Sheridan Square, This list of baby boy names starting with the letter A is The Bump's first list of cute baby boy names for you to choose from. Which baby boy name would you add to this list? Review these alphabetical lists of black baby names for ideas and inspiration! Mahi Mahi Wiki, Watch Dave Episode 1, Start typing to see products you are looking for. Lego Imperial Shuttle, 365 Black History Calendar, I talk about the power of names in my novel, The Griot. There are those who choose to wait until they meet their little one before assigning a name and then those who have stowed away name ideas for years. Stan Marsh Episodes, .style18 {font-weight: bold} Boy Names That Start With D D is for David and Daniel, but also Duke, Declan, Darcy, and hundreds of other dashing baby boy names that start with the letter D. Stream the original series Disney Family Sundays , plus all your Disney favorites, anytime on Disney+. } .style16 { Stitches Ultimate Guitar, .style24 {font-weight: bold} .style25 {font-weight: bold} The name Adam has been around forever—and that's not an exaggeration. My original choices were Barack and Malcolm. Our List of African American Baby Names with meanings will help you to sort out your ideas for selecting a perfect one. } Alias Grace Trailer, Add a Dash of Magic to Your Next Celebration With These Disney Cakes, All the Inspiration You Need for a Magical Minnie Mouse Party, We Can’t Get Enough of These Mickey Recipes, A Walt Disney Imagineer Shares What Inspires Her to Create Magic Every Day, Bond with Your Little One This #DisneyWeekend with a Coloring Session. All rights reserved, https://themommiegoddess.com/57-beautiful-baby-names-girls/, Activate Your Black Girl Magic With These Books, 15 Great Labor & Delivery Tips for Black Women. Kemet!!!! All Rights Reserved. font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif; Florida State Record Crappie, yes I do have a girl version https://themommiegoddess.com/57-beautiful-baby-names-girls/, Your email address will not be published. Mdf Board Vs Plywood, .style18 {font-weight: bold}