Through thick and thin I’ll always be there for you. Wonderful birthday, dear friend. Happy birthday to someone who has been at my side through hard times and proven to be a good friend! A friend is someone who you can talk to without filter, laugh out loud with until your belly hurts and cry with a hideous face with. Happy birthday! A friend is more than a word, it’s a person who I can lean on and who I trust the most. It’s your birthday. Happy bday. Enjoy your birthday and happy birthday wishes for my best friend! Wishing you an ocean of blessings and a sea of happiness to fill your world. No matter how far apart we are, our friendship will remain unwavering. You deserve all the wonderful blessings and the most beautiful experiences to come. Because you brought so much magic into my life. Great for sharing on Facebook. Happy birthday to my one true friend. Our friendship is made of diamond, it sparkles even in the darkest of nights. I am glad to have a reliable friend like you. We truly hope you have enjoyed these birthday wishes, messages, greetings and quotes for friends and best friends. Happy birthday to someone who has stuck around and been a good friend even as others have turned their backs on me! Best birthday. 2"And comes with an envelope. Anyone who has you in their lives is truly blessed. Your job is to enjoy all the surprises coming your way. Take a look at these wide arrays of birthday greetings to choose from for your dear friend: All the best on your birthday! Happy Birthday, American Greetings Happy Birthday greeting cards offer something fabulous for all the amazing people in your life, like this birthday card featuring a stylish birthday girl with purple glitter and foil to make it sparkle, Share special birthday cards with everyone you know, including this stylish card for her that a friend, sister, co-worker, classmate, daughter, niece, granddaughter and more would love to receive. Cheers to this eternal oath! Thank you for gracing my live with your friendship. Having a friend like you has helped me get through a lot of difficult things in life, and I celebrate you on this anniversary of your birth. Happy birthday to a friend who has stuck by me all through my life and been someone I could trust! Happy birthday my friend! I am grateful to you for this warm comfort that you have so generously given me. It is one that becomes even more valuable as the years passes by. True friends will always remember our birthdays and send us the best birthday wishes. I am grateful for your true friendship. Happy birthday. Happy birthday, dear friend. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful privilege. ©2020 Verizon Media. Happy birthday. As you celebrate another year, it also signals another year of our blooming friendship. Best birthday. Shiny foil, quality paper, on-trend styling and a boutique card size make it extra unique. Get personalized Mr.Bean birthday video. Wishing you a chest full of precious moments. Birthday card measures 5" x 7. Card size is 5 inches wide and 7. Another year has gone by, my good friend, and I hope that you have a good time celebrating your life today! You’ve watched me fail and stumble a lot of times. My heart is filled with gratitude for you. By celebrating our best friend’s birthday, we celebrate them and all the love we have for them. May happiness and grace surround you now and forever, my dear friend. Go to the place you’ve always dreamed of. You are a true friend and a great person. Let your wish take flight. Best birthday to my loyal sidekick, my sibling from another mother and my great friend. All cards are blank on the inside to include your custom messages for business and personal use. I am so thankful and happy that we are best friends. Don’t let anything stop you from reaching its peak. Great for sharing on Facebook. Beautiful words are last forever. Happy Birthday Wishes for 12th old boy or girl, The 105 Happy Birthday Wishes for Daughter in Law, The 55 Cute Birthday Wishes for Baby Girl, Happy Birthday Godmother Quotes and Messages. Best friend: someone whom you can be yourself with, someone who you can have pointless conversations with, someone who still likes you even when you’re weird, someone who forgets to buy you a birthday gift…that’s why I came up with this. Thank you overdosing me with happiness. Happy birthday wishes for my friend! Best bday. Each day, you teach me new things that nourished my heart. Happy birthday my best friend! Take a look at these wide arrays of birthday greetings to choose from for your dear friend: Friendship is one of the best relationships a person could have in his life. Enjoy your birthday! Being happy should not only be during birthdays, but each and every day of your life. Hallmark friendship cards are made with paper from well-managed forests. Simply moisten to activate seal adhesive. If you are to do so, I just want you to change for the better. Because you brought me so much adventures. Surely, God will bless you with blue skies, bright sunshine and colourful tulips.