I hope you have a grand celebration to welcome this new year of your life and have lots of good memories! It is my sincere prayer that the good Lord bless this special day of yours and make you the happiest person on earth. 30. Guide each of my precious grandchildren into all truth, and bring them into true saving faith I pray. No matter the age of the granddaughter, she deserves feeling special and loved on her big day. As you commence your journey into womanhood, I pray that any crooked path before you will be straightened and any obstacle in your path be destroyed so that your journey of life may be filled with true serenity and bliss. Don’t grow up, dear granddaughter, or if you do, don’t lose that sweet essence that characterizes you so much. Birthday Wishes for My Granddaughter – “The day you were born, a party was organized in heaven because a cute little angel had been born on earth. Loving Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of my precious children and what a privilege it is to see my grandchildren growing up and learning about You. Happy birthday! I love you and I want to wish you a happy fifteen years birthday. On your birthday today, I wish your happiness to multiply. Adorable Birthday Wishes for 4-Year-Old Girls. I wish nothing but the best to my granddaughter who is sweeter than the sugar. 4. One of the precious gifts of my life is you, my granddaughter! Now we will celebrate your birthday, and with all my love, I want to wish you many congratulations, my dear granddaughter.” – “Happy birthday, my beloved granddaughter! My girl, I am lucky to have a granddaughter so sweet and intelligent as you. 47. Your parents atoned for all their past misdeeds when they brought an amazing person like you into this world. 8. Every day I give thanks to God for giving me the chance to be with you. 23. Happy birthday. No matter how much older you become, for me, you’ll always be my little doll! Now it's back to my 4year old.. 36. 4. On your birthday, I pray for a long and happy life for you. Thank you for giving me a different reason to smile every day, loving me so much with your eyes, and smiling sincerely at me. As you observe this memorable day of yours, my prayer is that you will always be the recipient of God’s love, guidance and protection. Continue to be this cheerful person and keep smiling always! Father, I also pray that You would develop in each one a heavenly perspective and a true understanding of the Christian life and spiritual maturity, so that they grow in grace and in a right relationship with You.Bring the right spouse into the life of each of these dear grandchildren of mine I pray. May God guide you in a good way! Everything happened to be tiny and also fragile, like you. My Very Own Birthday Wishes | Happy Birthday To Me! 24. God bless you dear and give you all the victory you deserve! 33. Happy birthday, my sweet Mother. I’m so happy to be with you on your special day and seeing your … Happy birthday! All the best on your 21st birthday, my dear. Happy sweet sixteen, my sweet granddaughter. Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the lives of each of my lovely grandchildren that You have so graciously brought into my life. 25 Best Wedding Wishes And Messages For Newly Married Couple, 160 Best Love Quotes For Him – Cute Love Quotes And Wishes, 75 Romantic Love Quotes For Her To Make her Feel Like Queen, 104 Touchy Miss You Messages for Boyfriend, 95 Sweet Good Night Messages for Your Girlfriend, 40 Romantic Deep Love Quotes To Express The Depth Of Your Love, 60 Cutest Paragraphs For Him To Make Him Smile, 170 Best Happy Birthday Wishes – Messages,Quotes And Greetings, 40 Best Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes – Quotes And Notes, 73 Best Happy Birthday Dad Quotes And Wishes With Images, 45 Best Birthday Wishes And Quotes for Sister In Law To Express Unconditional Love, 90 Birthday Wishes For Sister To Express Unconditional Love, Happy Birthday To Me Quotes – Birthday Wishes for Myself With Images, 30 Awesome Happy 25th Birthday Quotes And Wishes, 110 Best Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes To a Couple, 25 Amazing Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad Quotes And Wishes, 30 Best Happy Anniversary Wishes For Friends SMS, Have A Nice Trip – Quotes To Wish Healthy And Happy Journey, 55 Encouraging Condolence Message On Death of Mother – Sympathy Quotes, 15 Emotional 1 Year Death Anniversary Quotes To Remember Dearest One, 150+ Attractive Good Morning Quotes to Start a New Day, 40 Romantic Good Morning Text To Your Crush To Express Hidden Love, 30 Sweet Good Morning Husband Messages And Quotes, 40 Best Good Morning Monday Quotes To Start Day With Blessing, 40 Best Good Morning Text For Her To Start The Day With Love, 30 Best Have A Great Weekend Quotes With Images, 25 Inspirational Starting Over Quotes To Find New Beginning, 25 Exclusive Happy Holiday Wishes For Friends And Family, Happy Birthday Drummer, Pianist, Guitarist – Wishes For Musicians, Happy Birthday Artists Wishes With Images. Celebrate your birthday with joy. Happy birthday beautiful granddaughter, you are the princess of our family. May you have a sea of blessings and grace from the Lord Almighty. You gave me the taste of becoming a grandpa. 34. I feel so happy that you have been graced with another year. Check the list of free birthday wishes for granddaughter that you will find below and choose the one that can best express how you feel about your pretty granddaughter. Dear granddaughter, you are the sweetest girl in the world with whom everyone falls in love. Be clear that as a grandmother, I will always be there to give you those hugs. Dear granddaughter, I love you for I’ve seen you born, taken your first steps together and grow up to what you are today, I’m proud of you. Son, my prayer for you today is that you have a long, healthy and blissful life. 3. 13. Have a sweet birthday, dearest Dad. Happy 18th birthday. And all the first times you have left. Dearest granddaughter, you have fulfilled my dream of being a grandpa. My prayers are always with you, my cutie pie! 48. Happy birthday, dear granddaughter! 13. Suddenly everything was less important. May your life shine brighter than the Las Vegas Strip. You always made me smile and given me immense happiness. You made our bond stronger. May you be blessed with good health and old age in order for you to see your great grand children. I’m immensely happy to have an angel like you. Welcome to the age of youth. Having a fabulous granddaughter like you makes me feel like the luckiest grandfather/grandmother alive. May God keep on protecting you and filling your heart with happiness and joy because you deserve it. My beloved daughter, on your birthday, I pray that the Heavens bless you with the most important thing in this world – true happiness. Your chirping wakes the home and your grandpa and I, always wait for it every morning. Dear granddaughter, I wish for your years to be filled with joy, beauty and love, with everything else that you may desire. Kisses, hugs, chocolate. Happy 21st. Enjoy your special day with all your loved one and have lots of unforgettable memories! Today you’ve completed one more year of life and I wish this date come repeatedly in your life. Have a fabulous birthday! Heavenly Father, I lift up each of my grandchildren to You, and thank You for each life that is so special in Your sight. However, I realized that this was not the case, when I held you in my arms and saw you for the first time. May you always win and achieve the victory! Sending meaningful and special prayers to your loved ones is without a doubt one of the most touching things that you can do for them on their Big Day. You’re such a wonderful person to me, and I treasure every beautiful memory you and I have created together. Enjoy every bit of this milestone age. So be glad that it’s your birthday. Thanks for being the part of our world. We are sure that she will fascinate and feel grateful because you are very pending on the most special day of her life. Happy birthday to you, my sweet daughter! Happy birthday to the most special girl in my life, my dear granddaughter! And may the good Lord always have a reason to smile down on you. Happy birthday. I wish you a bright and blessed new year! My son, as you celebrate this special day of your life, my prayer for you is that you will excel in everything that you do and that happiness always envelopes your life. Please use those that are seeing to his needs to bring glory to you and comfort his parents and all those that love Josiah. You have brought the eternal joy to my life since birth. Into Your hands I commit each one. Kisses, hugs, chocolate. May the sunshine you bring into my world shine brightly on you on this special day and on all the days of your beautiful life. Happy birthday, nephew! Happy birthday. Happy birthday, sweetie. I’m so thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to live with you. Otherwise nobody will get a chance to see your light shine so brilliantly. Enjoy this day with your friends and all dear ones! 46. 33. Dad, on your anniversary, may you be blessed with strength, good health and untainted joy every beautiful day of your life. Birthday Prayers for your Grandson. 50. You have been such a sweet child ever since you were born. I plead the blood of Jesus over Kaylynn right now and place a double hedge of protection over her. May God, who sees into the very depth of every heart, look into your heart and help you achieve all every burning desire nestled in there. My good wishes and love are always with you! I hope your day be very special with full of love. My love, as you celebrate this memorable day, my prayer is that you will have good health, success and everlasting happiness all the days of your life. You are all powerful! Celebrate this important day for your family amid great happiness and beautiful moments that will remain in everyone’s memory forever. In His name I pray,Amen. Your arrival in this world made our whole family happy. Lord give her wisdom, understanding, clarity when she reads and allow her to stay focus. I love to take care of you and protect you. My prayers are always with you, my cutie pie! May this special day of your life bring you whatever that fills up your heart with happiness and contentment. I’m so happy to be with you on your special day and seeing your healthy growth. Happy birthday to the sweetest granddaughter of mine. Heavenly Father, Please bless (name), for today is (his/her) birthday. Happy first birthday dear. “I prayed for this boy, and since the Lord gave me what I asked Him for,”, Dear Jesus, May you be very happy and get all the success and wisdom! Love you a lot! Congratulations my dear! And may happiness never depart your heart. Dearest granddaughter, on your birthday, I want you to know that my love for you is stronger than spider silk! Happy birthday to our beautiful granddaughter who is so blessed to have the world’s best grandparents. From the Parents to the Birthday Boy | Happy Birthday, my Son! And all the first times you have left. From the world’s greatest grandmother/grandfather to the world’s greatest granddaughter, may you have the greatest birthday celebration ever known to man. Happy birthday. I wish that this occasion opens the flood gates for happiness, success and good health in your precious life. I pray that you continue to bless and be with me throughout this day and all the days of my existence. Happy birthday! Dear daughter, I pray that God will bestow favor upon your life so that you may enjoy victory in whatever you do. Happy 21st birthday to my precious granddaughter. It’s been one year since you came into this world but it feels like it was just yesterday!