is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names. A gemstone name Sapphire – Deep blue. 10 Is there Elaine name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Copyright © 2019 meaningofname-baby.com I Contact  I Privacy Policy I Sitemap I All Baby Names, Name Meaning, Analysis, Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names, Strong , Prescient , Successful in Business , Discreet , Proud. 13 Similar names and nicknames for Elaine. Origin & meaning. 10 Baby Names We Hope We’ll Never See Again After 2020, This Couple Named Their Baby After Their Internet Provider, Emily Maynard Johnson Just Revealed Her Baby Girl’s Name & It’s Full of Southern Charm, These Angelic Baby Names Are Perfect for Your (Let’s Hope) Little Angel. Famous People and fact Named Elaine. Meanings Arthurian Legend Baby Names Meaning: In Arthurian Legend Baby Names the meaning of the name Elaine is: In Arthurian legend, Elaine was mother to Sir Lancelot's son Galahad. It is composed of three Hebrew elements: EL, meaning GOD; ANA, meaning ANSWERED; and the Yud, located after EL, indicating first person possession. In Greek Baby Names the meaning of the name Elaine is: Shining light. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eliana&oldid=976743346, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2008, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Elian, Eliane, Ileana, Iliana, Iljana, Liane, Lianne, Liana, Elyana, Eli, Eleana, Eliah, Elijah, Elliana, Elianna, Elianah, Eliena, Elienna, Elienah, Éliane, Elia, Elio, Ellen, Helen, Eileen, Elianni, This page was last edited on 4 September 2020, at 18:44. Our research results for the name of Elaine (Elaine name meaning, Origin of Elaine, Pronounced etc. ) In French Baby Names the meaning of the name Elaine is: Shining light. Moreover, it is related to the Greek name Helene, and would thus be one of the many forms derived from that Greek name, such as Elaine from Old French. "[1] It is composed of three Hebrew elements: EL, meaning GOD; ANA, meaning ANSWERED; and the Yud, located after EL, indicating first person possession. Eliana Assyrian/Akkadian, אֱלִיעָנָה (Hebrew), Ηλιάνα (Greek), إليانا (Arabic), is a female given name found with that spelling in Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Note: Rank 1 is the most popular, rank 2 is the next most popular, and so forth. In Arabic, it is translated as "the Bright"[citation needed]. Meaning of Sonya, Sonia. Also see Saul Salome – Peace. ELAINA Numerology Analysis; Splendid , Witty , Emotional , Hardworking , Vivacious. Sonya, Sonia origin. Her name is a contraction of two Hebrew words "Avi" (father of) and "Gil" (joyous stirrings). E is for Excellent, I am glad you’re here with me. Users of this name High ability of Persuasion , Rich and Humble , Sensitive , Stubborn , Happy, E : Logical L : Healthy A : Helpful I : Zany N : Helpful E : Logical. Ada: Sometimes spelled Adah, in the book of Genesis Ada was the wife of Lemech, Noah's father, and her name means "adornment." E : 5 L : 12 A : 1 I : 9 N : 14 E : 5, Elaine Numerology Analysis;Strong , Prescient , Successful in Business , Discreet , Proud, E is for Excellent, I am glad you’re here with me L is for Laughter, nothing is as infectious as yours, A is for Alive, that’s how you make me feel. Acrostic Poem About ELAINA A biblical name Samuel – Asked of God. A gemstone name Sarah – A princess. I is for Infectious, I am really stuck on you, N is for Natural, her beauty and her care. In recent years Eliana has become an even more popular name, ranking in the top 1,000 female names for the past sixteen years. In Arthurian Legend Baby Names the meaning of the name Elaine is: In Arthurian legend, Elaine was mother to Sir Lancelot's son Galahad. What does Sonya, Sonia mean? Hebrew name Sonya, Sonia. Meaning of Elaine name, name definition, origin of Elaine name, popularity and history of Elaine, name meaning in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Similar names and nicknames for Elaine. אֵלָה proper name, masculine (terebinth, compare Genesis 49:21 below I. Total = 42. Abigail: Abigail was said to be King David's wisest wife, described in 1 Samuel as a woman "of good sense and of beautiful form." In the 4th century AD the Greek Septuagint was translated into Latin, and the name Iakobos became transliterated into Iacobus.Late Latin turned that into Iacomus — the b and the m being somewhat similar in sound in nasal languages. How to write Sonya, Sonia in hebrew. Popularity of the female name Eliana in the United States. Biblical Names for Girls . Elin Characteristics of ELAINA. The bright one. Some variants include Iliana, Ileana, and Eleana. Is Elaine name fit for baby name ? Our research results for the name of Elaine (Elaine name meaning, Origin of Elaine, Pronounced etc. ) A biblical name Sapphira – Deep blue. Analysis, gender of Elaine, acrostic poem about Elaine other details; What Does Elaine Mean and History? II. Elaine name hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. Is there Elaine name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Is there a more beautiful poem for the name Elaine? In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Elaine is: In Arthurian legend, Elaine was mother to Sir Lancelot's son Galahad. 1 a chief of Edom Genesis 36:41 = 1 Chronicles 1:52 (= אֵילַת proper name, of a location? Hasn’t added any information. Many sources derive it from via Hebrew, from Akkadian/Assyrian, literally translated as "My God has answered me. [2] Biblical sources: "And he erected there an altar, and called it El- [God] elohe-Israel [Eli, the God of the Patriarch Israel]" (Genesis 33:20). [1], It can also be derived from the Late Latin Aeliāna, the feminine form of the Latin family name Aeliānus (of the sun), which is derived from the Greek hēlios (sun).[3]. Many sources derive it from via Hebrew, from Akkadian/Assyrian, literally translated as "My God has answered me." The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac in the Bible Seth – Hebrew: A biblical name meaning the appointed one. French form of Helen, which is either from the Greek Helene meaning “torch” or “light” or selene, meaning “moon”. “Finding out that I share my Hebrew name with my favorite Biblical character has an empowering effect on me and has given me someone to emulate.” Finding someone’s Hebrew name, when they have a name given in a different language often involves quite a lot of research and intense work. In the United States, Eliana first appeared on the charts in the 1990s, spurred by the momentum of popular names like Ella, and Anna. אֵלָה) . A name from the Bible. Information about Sonya, Sonia. The meaning of the name Sonya, Sonia. Send us will publish it for you. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. When in Greek times people were named after Jacob — the arch-father of Israel — they were given the Hellenized version Jacobos (Iakobos). is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Name data are from Social Security card applications for births that occurred in the United States. A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet telephone alphabet etc. Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. An Old French form of Helen. "And Efron answered [anah] Abraham, saying unto him," (Genesis 23:14). Most recently, it ranked the 93rd most popular name used by females in the United States for 2016, according to the Social Security Administration, breaking into the top 100 most popular girls' names for the first time.[4].