This sour melon flavor is the best I’ve come across and I don’t usually like the taste of these sports drinks… the only other flavor I can think of that I really like is lemon-lime gatorade, and I make my own lemon/lime cool aid.. Twisted Blackberry is by far the best flavor ever! What is the best kind of Powerade? Powerade Melon. Oh well..everyone is different. Bought a few. … 743. Best one by far. It goes down … 2. OFFICIAL SPORTS DRINK. 3.grape Powerade and Gatorade are sports drinks that come in a variety of flavors and are made with different ingredients. If Grape or Mountain Berry Blast is your favorite flavor, shame on you! Out of all the flavors that I listed the Twisted Blackberry is the best I have found. Best flavor ever I have been drinking this for years and still drinking it - rowdyfan0629. B Vitamins. MOUNTAIN BERRY BLAST. I hate strong aftertaste. IT is THE BEST when made into a slushie and MOst dont list it as a product, or even know about it! Not what lemon lime should taste like at all. Simply CANNOT find LEMONADE Powerade. bottle, remember the top 5 most refreshing Powerade flavors, expertly named by yours truly: Strawberry Lemonade. POWERADE. It looks like you're new. BUT I disagree about Orange Powerade — it has absolutely no taste to it whatsoever; it’s totally lacking in any identifiable flavor (even though it’s as orange-coloured as can be). Powerade Orange. 2.Strawberry lemonade Love the strawberry watermelon flavor absolutely number 1 in my books. i know wher to find some sour melon its at family dollar in chanute. Powerade Strawberry Lemonade. And Strawberry Lemonade is right up there with the worst offenders. White Cherry. Click here to learn more. This list aims to answer that question once and for all. Different sweeteners. in Wisconsin you can get sour melon mostly every were Athletes want sports drinks that help them refuel, rehydrate, and reenergize after a long and strenuous workout. Nasty not better than strawberry lemonade, Bets Flavour In My Opinion It's The Best When It Is New Not Old. Not sweet like any other sports drink, actually doesn't taste like straight sugar. :D. Best flavor ever! ION4® Advanced Electrolyte System Replaces 4 Electrolytes Lost In Sweat. Lemon Lime is delicious! Whoever says otherwise doesn't drink Powerade at all. Don't care for the lemonade pucker factor. the Stater Brothers in Mojave California does't carry it any more is there some one that I can talk to about getting them to carry it again. And being the gentlemen that I am, I decided to review them for you. SPECIAL OLYMPICS CANADA. Now can’t find it anywhere. Yum, it's the best. Powerade Zero, the no-calorie version, boasts options like Mixed Berry and Orange. POWERADE. Sour, Strawberry, And Refreshing. Not... Orange. Powerade Mountain Berry Blast. Countries With the Most COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Cases. Chris Iverson says sour melon is my best kind, Yes this the best flavor and the hardest to find, THIS IS THE BEST FLAVOR, AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE MY MIND HOE, Genuinely the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. This is the only flavor my family drinks. Not too sweet and keeps you hydrated. Almost like eating a fresh orange. They taste like medicine! So the next time you reach for a 32 oz. ION4® Electrolyte System. But I like how the lightly flavored drink displaces the “workout” taste better than water. This is an awesome flavor, and very refreshing in the summer. Best flavor ever. 1.Arctic Shatter When you could go for a nice, cold or hot beverage, what do you reach for? EXPLORE. FIFA WOMEN’S WORLD CUP 2019. YES! Gatorade. Does anyone know the answer? tis is me list 4.orange FIFA has chosen Powerade™ to hydrate the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019™ players. Melon is so good it's my favorite! I still guzzle water. I used to pick this up every once in a while after a really long run or a day of outdoor activity when I wanted something with more flavor after drinking a lot of water. POWERADE. obviously the best you dust, well what i think is strawberry,orange,grape,arctic shatter Gatorade Thirst Quencher, Fruit Punch. Powerade™ is also the Official Sports Drink of the Canadian Olympic Team. I guess I like those sour flavors. POWERADE® ELECTROLYTE SPORTS DRINK FLAVORS | POWERADE®. But every Powerade also contains many delicious types of fruit flavors to satisfy drinkers' taste buds as well. Travel to other countries, and you might encounter varieties like South Korea's Mountain Blast Extreme, New Zealand's Silver Charge, and Sweden's Passionfruit. And that's just in the United States. Love this flavor and it is one of my favorites. Powerade Zero Strawberry. The Strawberry Lemonade flavor is amazing. The blue mountain berry blast sports drink from Powerade is my favorite flavor! Orbitz: The time I jumped off Irish cliffs. Powerades are available in regular and zero-calorie editions. 422. POWERADE. It reminds me of cotton candy. Original Powerade flavors include Lemon Lime, Fruit Punch, and Tropical Mango. I LOVE the sour melon the best. Saw it once. 5.sour melon. You can find Sour Melon at the Shop N Save in Houston, Pa. Anybody know where to find it in southwestern PA???? The Best Powerade Flavors. Here is a flavor that is best described as fiery. 19 G Zero, Lemon-Lime. Literally taste like cherry NyQuil, Only flavor I've tried but much better than Gatorsde, Awesome. Pretty much the only flavor I get now. Lemon lime is the worst. Powerade Fruit Punch. bottle, remember the top 5 most refreshing Powerade flavors, expertly named by yours truly: My favorite wasn’t even mentioned! I had 2 sips of white cherry and though I was gonna puke. used to be called Green Squall, the taste of my childhood years at the community pool. If you haven't tried this flavor, than your a crazy person. Since Powerade (not Gatorade) was on sale last month, I stocked up on all eight flavors. Very flavorful. I am wondering if Sour Melon is the same recipe as the now defuct Green Squall. Powerade™ is on the sidelines hydrating the world's best soccer players as they strive to win the title of the world's top soccer nation. While this one is the bomb! Vote on your favorite drink and soda brands, as well as flavors of everything from kombucha to Red Bull. For the first time in my life, I’ve become a sports drink junkie. OFFICIAL SPORTS DRINK. SHOP NOW. It tastes like medience. Powderade aims to deliver just those benefits to its drinkers. Over the years, the company has also offered flavors that have since been discontinued, such as Black Cherry and Sour Berry. Grape sucks! POWERADE. Best flavor ever I have been drinking this for years and still drinking it, Fruit punch is amazing it makes your taste buds burst with joy, Chris Iverson says fruit punch I drank 3 bottles in 3 days try it, The worst flavour Powerade by a landslide. Great TasteNever is stock because it's so good, They don't carry it at Kroger anymore 😫. The sports drink – manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company – contains water, potassium, and vitamins designed to promote energy and rev up the metabolism. So the next time you reach for a 32 oz. It doesn’t even taste like Lemonade, or anything sour, which is a plus in my book. It just tastes like strawberries. Most disgusting flavor of all time. So I drink fluorescent colored super juice after heavy training. While most of the zero-calorie drinks ended up toward the top of the ranking (oops, spoiler alert, I guess), this twist on an old-school fav did not. grape strawberry?