With Benelli being know for gun adjustments, I hope it’s possible to adjust LOP. If anyone knows.. Shoots as Good as It Looks. Paste as plain text instead, × Back to Technology. Friday, January 31, 2014. Short LOP is factory and Long LOP moves the trigger forward .25" ... All Benelli models except Vinci 12, 20 and 28 gauge Code: TRGBEN The installation of this recoil pad on your Benelli Ethos will increase the length of pull to 15". Description: Benelli Ethos 12 Gauge Recoil Pad 15" LOP.This is a Benelli factory original replacement part. . Nice to know you can still customize your Vinci. While these first-edition 12-gauge Ethoses aren’t literally do-everything guns, I found our test models pretty darn versatile. For starters, let’s just say the Ethos is classy enough to run with British best, accurate enough to compete with top-rank sporting models and yet every bit as rugged as any “gun valley” workhorse. Plus, the length-of-pull can be adjusted with optional ComforTech recoil pads. Trigger sets will be available in both long and short length of pull (Length of Pull is the distance from the center of the trigger to the center of the rear of the pad). having about 14-1/8 inch length of pull as supplied, a half inch off from published specification. The same holds true for the button that releases shells from the magazine, now in easy reach at the right front of the trigger guard. Mud-bug waterfowlers will want synthetic stocks, bobwhite fanciers will clamor for sub-gauges, and unless Benelli makes a 32-inch-barrel/upright-rib version, an Ethos probably won’t win Olympic trap gold in Rio de Janeiro. What would you recommend? Privacy Policy   •   Contact Us   •   Warnings   •   FAQs   •  © 2020 National Rifle Association of America, Remington Model 700 American Hunter Rifle Project, Women On Target® Instructional Shooting Clinics, Volunteer At The Great American Outdoor Show, Marion P. Hammer Women Of Distinction Award, Women's Wildlife Management / Conservation Scholarship, National Youth Shooting Sports Ambassadors, NRA Outstanding Achievement Youth Award Presented by Brownells, National Youth Shooting Sports Cooperative Program, #SundayGunday: Henry H009 Lever Action .30-30, Head to Head: 6.5 Creedmoor vs. 7mm-08 Remington, GunBroker.com Announces Top-Selling Firearms for July 2020, 2020 National Rifle Association of America. The resistance multiplies as setback bends each tooth independently, so that the system self-adjusts to the amount of recoil. I will take that into consideration. Some where I saw you can change the LOP. But that’s not the case with the equally effective Progressive Comfort system, which is tucked out of view within a hollowed portion of buttstock. I will look for someone to help me with fitting. ... (Benelli Surface Treatment) BE.S.T. Benelli ETHOSType: inertia-driven, autoloading shotgunGauge/Chamber: 1 2/3"; 4+1 capacity; recommended load 7/8-oz.Barrel: 26" and 28", vent ribTrigger: single-stageSights: carbon fiber rib w/interchangable fiber-optic front bar sightSafety: cross-boltStock: AA walnut w/Progressive Comfort recoil reducer, shim kit to adjust drop and cast; LOP 14 3/8"; drop at heel 2 1/4"; drop at comb 1 1/2"Overall Length: 47 1/2" and 49 1/2"Weight: 61/2 lbs.Metal Finish: anodized or nickel-plated receiver, blued barrelAccessories: 5 Crio® chokes (C,IC,M,IM,F)MSRP: $1,999 (black anodized receiver), $2,199 (nickel-plated engraved receiver), E-mail your comments/questions about this site to: EmediaHunter@nrahq.org, For questions/comments about American Hunter magazine, please e-mail:Publications@nrahq.org, You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs1-800-672-3888, To advertise on American Hunter, visit nramediakit.com for more information.