I like my work to stand on its own as much as possible. Contributed an afterword to the rereleased edition of World War II veteran Chuck Tatum's memoir, Red Blood, Black Sand; Esler portrayed Tatum in The Pacific.

Carter Easler -- View his headshots, reels, and professional resume. Cowrote and directed the short film Gravediggers. I took all the accelerated classes in school. But I’m not an expert.

I can’t claim I’m truly a man’s man, I’m just as much of a dork and a crybaby sometimes as anybody else.

She likes to live a low key life, so there is no data accessible about her parents, siblings, and  education. Anson started pursuing an acting career when he was 26, and appeared in his first television role in the series “Ally McBeal” in the year 1999. Celebrity Article, Biography and Net Worth, Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden, Himself (segment “The making of the movie Crossroads”), Place Of Birth: Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States, Profession: Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Education: Sewanee: The University of the South, Michael Howard Studios, Columbia University, Parents: Nancy Smith, Anson Adams Mount II, Siblings: Kristin Mount, Anson Adams Mount III, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ansonmount1, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ansonmount/, IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0609845/, Nominations: Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Chemistry, Movies: Crossroads, Mr. Your new favorite show is right here.

Starring in multiple hit movies or TV shows, Anson Mount has earned global recognition as well as amassing a fortune.

He then appeared in numerous television series, including “CSI: Miami”, “Sex And The City”, “LOST” and “Law And Order”, to name a few. Raised in White Bluff, Tennessee, his mother, Nancy Smith was a professional golfer, and his father, Anson Adams Mount II was a Playboy Magazine contributing editor.

The chemicals in the photo tint have changed over the years to the point that he looks green. Dominique McElligott’s Networth She has recently appeared in The Boys television series and shares an outstanding relationship with her co-stars Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, and others. Mortal Kombat 11 (Video Game 2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Anson attended Dickson County High School and later continued his studies at the University of the South, and Columbia University. Right”, in which Anson worked with reputable actors Anna Kendrick, Sam Rothwell and Tim Roth among others. Was reluctant to play the role of “Ben Kimble” in Crossroads (2002) because he thought the movie, and the role, was too cheesy and lame. Apart from television series, Anson has also proved himself in Hollywood, where his first appearance was in the movie “Urban Legends: Final Cut”, and tehn in “Tully” in which he portrayed the role of Tully Coates Jr. Anson found his fame in Hollywood when he starred alongside Britney Spears in the 2002 movie “Crossroads”, with his role earning him – seemingly contradictory a nomination for Teen Choice Award as well as a Golden Raspberry Award. Dominique McElligott was born on March 5, 1986 in Dublin, Ireland. Right, City by the Sea, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, Supremacy, Non-Stop, Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden, Visions, Urban Legends: Final Cut, Straw Dogs, In Her Shoes, Hood of Horror, Boiler Room, Hick, The Battle of Shaker Heights, Burning Palms, Poolhall Junkies, The Tw…, TV Shows: Hell on Wheels, Conviction, The Mountain, Line of Fire.

His talents and gifts as an actor soon became apparent and a promising career path was laid out right before him. However, while working on the movie, City by the Sea (2002), co-star Robert De Niro encouraged Mount to take the part, being that DeNiro is a big Britney Spears fan. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

It is also worth noting that he attended Sewanee: The University of the South, Michael Howard Studios, Columbia University and earned the Nicknames of unknown throughout his studies and working career.

From her acting career, she earns a beautiful wage.