To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Price is more than 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. The scientific name for Bearded Dragon is Pogona. She loves her food, mealworms, locusts and veg. preloved.co.uk . Baby Hypo Blue Bar Dunner Leatherback Bearded Dragon $ 174.99. Thank you for participating to improve our service. Message for more info. We purchased our first bearded dragon in 1996 as a hatchling and our collection has grown considerably over the years. Share. Welcome to Dachiu Bearded Dragons. We had a total of 15... Ginge is 6 months old selling due to moving xountry. Find Bearded Dragons for sale in Norwich via Pets4Homes. Beautiful babies ready to leave for their new homes now. Bearded Dragon in Huntington. we have a lot of years experiance between the four of us and have worked with a huge range of reptiles and other animals. Showing nice orange blues and yellows. ** New pictures added 2-18-15, Zero Project :: – Beautiful Whites. 2xheat red lights, one new. £450 . Very well behaved and brilliant with children. £190 . Hypo trans Pet shops and wholesale please inquire. High quality babies from Red Hypo Trans Leatherback & Citrus Hypo Het Trans Genetic Stripe Dunner, Hypo trans baby bearded dragons nearly ready to leave The male is 12-15 inches long so is the female, male bearded dragon he about 8 years old. Full set up Viv is 4 month old Last of the clutch. Norwich, Norfolk. Bearded dragon. nutribol AKC EUROPEAN BOXER PUPPIES! Too small for my bearded dragon to climb through would be nice... September update corn snakes 2x cb20 baby Male snow £89 cb18 Male normal £50 cb19 hypo stripe het anery female £130 baby normal £65 royal pythons *babies*... Stay updated about Small bearded dragon for sale. Our unique pricing algorithm classifies vehicles according to a wide variety of factors, estimates the market price for this specification of vehicle and displays this pricing tag when sufficient data is available (but can't take into account the seller's reason for sale, vehicle modifications or condition). Multiple large, medium and small heat mats all in good working condition. I have only had him a few months, I was told by previous owners that he was well handled and that he is a male, unfortunately since he has been with me I have had no luck in handling him. The cheapest offer starts at £20. Bearded dragon for sale not sure on age or sex. Buy and Sell Bearded dragons Lizards in Norwich with Freeads Classifieds. If so please do not contact the advertiser and instead, report this to Freeads using the report ad option. I currently have 2 Baby bearded Dragons left for sale £55 each £100 for a pair. Bearded Dragon Facts and Information. Peach... Baby hypo poss het trans coral red/orange citrus blue bar. Will be sad to see him go but... We'd love your help to develop Preloved in the direction that, you, our incredible members want…. He is a very tame boy and my … Helping a friend out for a month but i can't keep him. Not entirely sure of exact age as previous owner did not know but approx 1 and a half years old. Amazingly friendly and active Bearded Dragon named Rex. Bearded dragon. 100w basking lamp free All the kit Inside including full tile slate, basking spot, lights, decoration and digital temp and humidity gauge, lock.... Extras include 3 cricket keepers for dubias, locusts worm etc. ALWAYS visit the advertisers home to view the pet and confirm they are genuine. ZERO CONTACT*****DUE TO THE … Comes with tank. Sheds well with no problems, Select options. I'm not a lizard person but I've grown to appreciate him & he's rather lovely! Loves to sit outside on the grass and perch on shoulders, or sit on the sofa with a soft fluffy blanket. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Small bearded dragon for sale. We have received your feedback successfully. Red Lodge, Bury St Edmunds, This advert is located in and around Looking for a forever home and someone who can take great care off him, Beautiful bearded dragon female SOLD! Ready now! Help us by answering a short survey. A vivarium in very good condition with many other starter kit accessories. All Puppies or kittens advertised MUST have been bred by yourself, unless you are rehoming an older pet that you can no longer keep. I am unsure of the gender. Vivarium includes heat lamp/regulator... 8 month old hypo het trans female bearded dragon and full setup less than a year old. 3 holdback bearded dragons releasing all 3 as they turned out male. Log in to see your followed searches. Bearded Dragon Health and Diseases. Bearded Dragons for Sale Use this page to view bearded dragons for sale by owners, breeders, and pet stores. As pet lovers ourselves, we want the highest standards of welfare for the animals we help to rehome. UNDERGROUND REPTILES SUPPLIES SOME OF THE BEST BEARDED DRAGONS FOR SALE IN THE WORLD! All baby bearded dragons for sale (Pogona Vitticeps) are approximately 6-7 inches long, unless otherwise noted and sexing of the hatchlings / babies is available. Free delivery within a hour drive, Het hypo het zero with slight tail nip We are a husband/wife team of bearded dragon breeders – some of our morphs / phases for sale include red, orange and yellow color morphs, hypomelanistics, leatherbacks, translucent, hypotranslucent, Dunner, genetic stripes, Witblits, and Paradox bearded dragons ( Pogona Vitticeps ). Baby bearded dragon babies Tell us what features and improvements you would like to see on Pets4Homes. Norwich, Norfolk. Unfortunately due to moving we no longer have room. Dragons have become one of the most popular pet lizards because they make a great kids pet or first time herper pet. ** New Pictures Added 2-8-17, Citrus :: – Bright Yellows. Measurements can be given. Unfortunately due to moving we no longer have room. Thank you. Want to Sell Your Bearded Dragon? hi forsale is my bearded dragon she is only 2 all dragons are eating, shedding and going to the toilet as they should be.. bearded dragon and viv #1 Very light wear and tear which does not affect quality. They are 2 and a half years old due to no fault of their own i need to find them a new home