Red Nose Armor should be only taken to complete a 4 set bonus if you happen to get the other 3 pieces and still cannot acquire Dim Tree’s Armor. I used a witch here to show the gear, in no means are all of these builds viable on a witch. Griffon’s – The alternative to Giath’s if you honestly get one over the other I would enhance either. Rosar Dagger(DEF): This dagger is also used in evasive/defensive builds. ※ If you use an Equipment Tailoring Coupon, you will get the same item as a costume, with an additional effect of Amity +15%. This also is fine to complete most of the current game even valencia questline. .

This being said this version should never be taken past TRI level as thus Dandelion becomes the clear choice. On January 4th, the Absolute skills were added for the Lahn and a few of Lahn’s skills were reworked. Bdo halloween outfit lahn. View entire discussion ( 8 comments) More posts from the blackdesertonline community. This is due to the set bonus cutting back on Gem requirements as well as being easier to repair while enhancing. Base stats are as such; 16-25 AAP +7 Human Damage.

Warrior/Beserker/Valk, Witches may also run Utility builds. It pairs with Liverto nicely to make a mid tier level set.

Cadry Ring: This ring is the Dmg reduction ring, as a full DP ring, it is great for hybrid and DP builds. Tungrade Earring: The top dog in terms of AP, and offers a bonus stat of +10% Black Spirit Rage. Think of it as my base chance is 80% to hit, they stack 10 evasion lowering my chance to 70% stacking more than what is need to hit “100%” would be overkill. Ninja/Kunos .

Maehwa/Sorc work well on a full AP build and so do other classes and playstyles. These earrings include 5 evasion and give +dmg reduction for the remaining total of the DP. True, but I am quite sure that most of the [casual] players won’t have it active all the time. Some people use a mix of Boss Gear and Heve armor as boss gear can be costly to enchant and sometimes isn’t a great use of resources early on into your BDO career(I say career cause this game will take over your life).

BDO.
Black Desert Online puts a priority on AP and DP over character levels. Has the same evasion compared to Griffon’s but sacrifices damage reduction and all res for the +100 HP. Saiyer/Vangertz(MIX): Some classes have access to an offhand that offers accuracy and evasion, this is highly utilized in competitive play. It’s base stats are as such; 6-8AP and +All Resistance 10% and 2 Gem Slots. It starts off at a higher base level as well as having +20% Black Spirit Rage. This higher DP is theorized to be mostly evasion. Dulfy 11 Comments Dec 21, 2017. Heve – This set is a great choice for any new player as it breaks apart easily when you acquire boss gear pieces and gives +HP as it’s set bonus.Boss Gear – Not much to say here, it’s the OMG I did it pieces. The Lahn class is a martial artist who comes from Eastern Valencia.

Posted June 18, 2019 August 31, 2020 alext96. Crescent Ring: The most expensive ring choice and typically not used until TRI as you probably have Mark of Shadows at this point.