She can do it, he can do it, so can I. Back: Front to the back, to the side if you can, can. Back: Everybody in the house do the Bartman. Up on the Housetop Lyrics, ‘Over the River’: The Children’s Thanksgiving Song, Instilling an Attitude of Gratitude: Tips for Fostering Your Toddlers Social…, Play is More than Fun: Dr. Stuart Brown’s TED Talk about…, Skills Every Dad Should Teach His Toddler, Best Preschool Books for Curbing Back-to-School Jitters, Ooey, Gooey Oobleck Recipe: The Dr. Seuss Alternative to PlayDough, Inspiring Moments of Fatherhood: Calls for Dad Video, 9 Classic Children’s Books for Young Kids. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Homer: Bart. Dashing through the night in three wheeled 'batmo trike'. Joker’s on the go, Bart: Do the Bartman! Back: Move you hips from side to side now. Bart: Need I remind you? Back: Move your body, if you've got the notion. Woop! The Batman Smells song has several known versions, with the most common being variations to what happens after the “Batmobile loses it wheel”.

Who can forget Bart Simpson singing Jingle Bells on the very first episode of the The Simpsons in 1989? ...and What did the Joker do, when the Batmobile Lost a Wheel? Swing it!

Back: Do the Bartman. Of course, Batman smells in Bart’s version! Bart: Bring it back, whoa! Bart: Do the Bartman! AdBlock or similar extension is detected on your device. Bart: Watch this move. Bart: Yo! Make Riddler wanna fight Bart: Do the Bartman! Zap! Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Back: Everybody, if you can, do the Bartman. Robin laid an egg Homer: Turn it down! Ha! Yeah! Batman, Batman, Batman, Batman! Back: Move your body, if you've got the notion. The bells on Penguins ring Back: Shake your body, turn it out if you can, man. Fresh new songs recently added to our site. I'm the guy with the rep for being rude. Bart: Eat your heart out, Michael! Back: Front to the back, to the side if you can, can. Bart: Oh yeah. Bart: Everybody, yeah, do the Bartman. Back: Shake your body, turn it out if you can, man.

Back: Everybody, if you can, do the Bartman. But I know I'm bad, 'cause I do the Bartman. I can't abide the smell inside your yuletide batmobile". Back: Do the Bartman. Bart: Ha, ha ha! Bart: Ooh, uh uh, uh, ai ai.

Bart: Ha, haha. Bart: Ha, ha! Bart: Hey, everybody! I'm up in my room, just a singin' a song, Back: You just might start a chain reaction. Bart: Shake it out. Because I put mothballs in the beef stew. Back: Front to the back, to the side if you can, can. If ya got the groove, ya gotta use it. Fixin' test scores to get the best scores. Back: Shake your body, turn it out if you can, man.

Back: Don't ya slip, let your feet glide now.

Batman sees no hope, Dynamic Duo broke,
Bart: Ooh, I am Bart, Bart-man. Back: Front to back in a rock-like motion. Back: Everybody, if you can, do the Bartman. Back: Shake your body, turn it out if you can, man. Bart: Oh, wow, man.

Bart: Oh, my ears! Back: Everybody in the house do the Bartman. Yeah Lisa likes jazz; she's their number one fan, Front to back in a rock-like motion. I turn on the music, so I can feel the groove. Bart: Huhp! In Gotham you can hear the sound of Christmas cheer, "If you don't wash your socks by gosh they're gonna start to grow"

Back: Do the Bartman.

Back: Everybody, if you can, do the Bartman. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Bart: Swing it! Bart: Do the Bartman!

Back: If ya got the groove, ya gotta use it. Put that saxophone away!

Till Lisa starts blowing that damn saxophone. Back: Light rhythm in time with the music.

And sing this song tonight. Rudolf gives a scream, "My nose is turning green.