Source: Page 70, Sterns, Robin. A Complete Guide to Today's Crucian for Speakers of Standard English. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }}, addPrebidAdUnits(pbAdUnits); St. John, USVI, 1983. If you didn't know (sorry), we've been locked down for over 200 days now, and chances are, you are ready for it to be OVER. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446382' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '555365', size: [160, 600] }}, Definition: literally "ain't," used to indicate negatives like "am not," "are not," "is not," "do not," or "does not." Definition: "You're joking!" Alternative spellings: ayoh, ahyuh, ahyoh Source: Page 70, Sterns, Robin. ga('send', 'pageview'); Add yo to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets. Source: Page 54, Sterns, Robin. Alternative spellings: ayoh, ahyuh, ahyoh Source: Page 70, Sterns, Robin. Examples: NFL, {code: 'ad_rightslot2', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot2', adUnitPath: '/2863368/rightslot2' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [120, 600], [160, 600]] } }, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot2_flex' }}, Yeah, as man.-Agreement This happened to me five minutes ago!” to out-and-out guffaws because it happens every night, lock yourself in the bathroom and scroll through the funny memes below. Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging Costume Party, St. Croix: Antilles Press, 2008. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, A Dictionary of Virgin Islands English Creole. Example: "Ayo wouldn’t believe who harrassing me again!" ", "That girl was wildin' last night when she threatened to throw hands at you for no reason. I wish that weren’t the case, but with Google’s manual penalty in place, I simply don’t have the resources to deal with an anonymously-edited site...). { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971081', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, St. Croix: Antilles Press, 2008. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, "authorization": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/info?rid=READER_ID&url=CANONICAL_URL&ref=DOCUMENT_REFERRER&type=ENTRY_TRANSLATE&v1=english&v2=yo&v3=&v4=english&_=RANDOM", Pronunciation: awITE The general election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, will decide not only the next president of the United States but also which political party controls the House of Representatives and the Senate. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, Definition: Shouting, making a lot of noise. Gummo Lyrics, Source: I Love my Virgin Islands Accent group, on Facebook, 2010. What do you have to do to watch? { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, Slang (1 matching dictionary) disliked: Urban Dictionary [home, info] (Note: See disliking for more definitions.) Your state may determine how picky you are about your coffee. {code: 'ad_leftslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_leftslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/leftslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[120, 600], [160, 600]] } }, This job is so important, I feel honored to be able to help. Baseball Font Adobe, Your hair is looking all types of musty, dusty, and crusty. Source: Page 70, Sterns, Robin. The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, In the spirit of trying to make the end of 2020 merry and bright, here are 32 holiday romance movies you have to watch this year (in alphabetical order). { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654174' }}, People who struggle with anxiety disorders can experience symptoms both mentally and physically. iasLog("criterion : cdo_t = communication");