The data presented is for information purposes only. I have an ARRIS TM1602A from Spectrum and it came unlocked to 24x8. The Arris XB6 was very unreliable for us gamers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My router is TP-Link Archer … On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Arris TM602G Telephony is a more popular modem, based on its 100+ reviews. ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Should the problems remain, then Shaw obviously will need to investigate further at a higher level, say Tier 2. We also welcome product reviews, and pretty much anything else related to small networks. Technicolor TC8717T is $67.66 less expensive than an average modem ($92.66). Technicolor TC8715D is a well-known and one of the cheapest options. Sources said the first Intel-based XB6 model is being made by Arris, and that Technicolor is working on the Broadcom-based model. Haven't had one timeout on any game and it's only randomly rebooted one time in the one month. RELATED: INTX 2016: Comcast Previews New Consumer Gear. I couldn't really find much online even on forums. I do not notice the latency spikes myself but I don't play online games or use a VoIP phone. I've looked up specs, but it's a bit hard to find and I believe these are specifically made for Spectrum. Weekly digest of streaming and OTT industry news. It's in the top 3 bestselling modems and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Motorola SB6120 or Netgear CG3000D . For example, a customer loading the page that has the Hitron or Cisco modems, there is absolutely nothing about upgrades. Hi everyone, I'm in the process of moving from a 300mb plan to the 600mb plan. The only constant is the Technicolor modems. BA1 1UA. Reply. Technicolor TC8715D is $62.71 less expensive than an average modem ($92.66). It's in the top 3 bestselling modems and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Motorola SB6120 or Netgear CG3000D . Forum discussion: Having intermittent issue with internet using Technicolor so second tech swapped it for Arris TM1602AP2. Arris Touchstone Panoramic TG1682G Wireless Telephony Cable Internet Modem Gateway Docsis 3.0 802.11... Technicolor TC8715D Cable Modem Wireless Router Gateway Twc Only. Visit our corporate site. How does one tell if the TM1602A has been unlocked to 24x8 channels? Multichannel News is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Compatible with DOCSIS 3.0 and newer DOCSIS 3.1 networks, the XB6 also supports MoCA 2.0, dual-band 802.11ac WiFi, ZigBee, Bluetooth LE  (low energy), as well as ports for digital voice services. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. My internet is 200Mbps. So Arris TM602G Telephony, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $24 Technicolor TC8715D, as seen on the chart below. En este vídeo, veremos como ingresar a las configuraciones, de los Router que nos Instalan nuestros operadores de red.