|  She wrote: “Dear Archie, It feels impossible for me to be writing this, I’m still waiting for you to call me and tell me it’s a horrible joke. He stepped into the acting world with his first Little Crackers in the year 2010. | View this post on Instagram. Plus, none of the media outlets reported his weight. There is no information if Archie Lyndhurst had a girlfriend or was in a relationship when he passed away. Archie’s my best friend and to say goodbye so soon is absolutely devastating, but his calling was obviously somewhere else and I hope he is brightening up wherever he is. How unfair that you should go and leave us here without you. She wrote: “Dear Archie, It feels impossible for me to be writing this, I’m still waiting for you to call me and tell me it’s a horrible joke. Been under pressure recently, but pressure makes diamonds 2019 has been mad. Instagram. He always wore branded outfits. It is unclear whether Archie Lyndhurst was on drugs. Archie was there for me in my lowest lows but my highest highs were with him. Nicholas Lyndhurst 'grief stricken' after son's death at age 19. We give you trending news and famous personalities all around the world. At this stage the death is treated as unexplained but not suspicious. Rest in power bro. Archie Lyndhurst Age / Height. He died on September 22, 2020 in Fulham, West London, UK. Other Works 2020 Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! It was announced he died after a short illness, according to the CBBC statement. He liked to wear chains and caps like rappers. He was 19 years old. Archie Lyndhurst was born in 2000, in Westminster, London, United Kingdom. TV Actor. Archie’s my best friend and to say goodbye so soon is absolutely devastating, but his calling was obviously somewhere else and I hope he is brightening up wherever he is. I’ve never met someone so full of life and had touched so many peoples hearts. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He was 19. Julie Bower is the creator of this show and another star cast of the show is Cleo Demetriou, Ameerah Falzon-Ojo, Alex Carter, Samuel Paul Small, Raif Clarke, Gemma Paige North, Jamie Flatters, Carla Mendonça, Rosie Boore, and many more. Officers and London Ambulance Service attended. There’s no doubt Archie followed his father’s footsteps and Nicholas’s role in Only Fools and Horses as Rodney Trotter gained him popularity. Nicholas Lyndhurst’s son Archie Lyndhurst was found dead at the family home in London on 22 September 2020. As well as hilarious, he was a generous, kind-hearted young man who we had the honour to work with on the show for seven years. You were one of the funniest, most aspirational people I’ve ever met, but also the cringiest and most irritating, and that’s precisely why I love you. You still had so much life to live and I’d give anything for you to keep on living it. Archie will be hugely missed by all who worked with him, and by all the fans who laughed along with Ollie in the show. Edit page. At this stage the death is treated as unexplained but not suspicious. I’m so thankful that I have nothing but happy memories of us to look back on. He was the son of actor Nicholas Lyndhurst from the British sitcom "Goodnight Sweetheart" and former ballet dancer Lucy Smith. The death of Archie Lyndhurst, just starting out on his chosen career in acting. 01 October 2020 | The Guardian - TV News Nicholas Lyndhurst 'grief stricken' after son's death at age 19. He also promoted some clothing brands through his social media handles. It was announced he died after a short illness, according to the CBBC statement. According to an estimate, his body weight was 60 kilograms (in pounds 132 lbs). As per IMDb, Archie’s height was 6 feet. Archie Lyndhurst’s height and weight. Archie was known for playing Ollie Coulton in the comedy show So Awkward. At the scene a man was found unresponsive. Rest in power bro. He was dating So Awkward co-star Nethra Tilakumara, and the duo spent time together in Amsterdam and Paris for a series of romantic breaks together. Body Stats, Height & Weight The 19-year-old handsome guy maintained his physical stats very well. Biography. They met on set. He died on 22 September 2020, in Fulham, West London, United Kingdom. It stars Cleo Demetriou as Lily Hampton, Ameerah Falzon-Ojo as Jas Salford, Sophia Dall'aglio as Martha Fitzgerald and Archie Lyndhurst as Ollie Coulton. We never know what tomorrow will bring so hug the ones you love extra tight as Archie always did”. Nethra was the girlfriend of Archie Bijörn Lyndhurst who was an English actor and the son of Nicholas Lyndhurst. Archie Lyndhurst’s nature of illness was not revealed. Publicity Listings In Final Fantasy XIV, he gave his voice in the game. It’s true, things won’t be the same without you, but while you were here you did nothing but your best to make people happy. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. Archie Lyndhurst Height, Weight, Distinct Features. It’s true, things won’t be the same without you, but while you were here you did nothing but your best to make people happy. Archie Lyndhurst Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth. Archie was 6 feet (1.83 m) tall. He wrote: “To my brother Archie. It is unclear whether Archie Lyndhurst was on drugs.