For the season sets, the date of publication is key. If you would like to register or have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ken Schulz at, Saturday October 17, 2020 - The Twin Cities APBA Baseball Tournament (TCABT-XIV), Maple Grove, Minnesota. All in great shape. I want to sell as an entire lot. https://www.facebook.com/events/218256186105241, www.jselmon.com/JerseyCentralLeague/home.asp, APBA GAMES   816 Curie Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30005. (The 1956 game described in the October 16 post above just sold for $4000 on eBay.) Other packs are labeled senior circuit and junior circuit. You pretty much have two choices. If interested, please contact Larry Grant at, CMBL Openings - The CMBLII, a BBW League, has two team managerial openings. I have some APBA baseball sets I am interested in selling. Jeff Boeding and the ’06 Naps go all the way at TCABT-XIV!! MLB prevailed. If you’re familiar with doing that, you might have good luck. The tournament theme is Manager's Mayhem. Looking sell as a lot.

Please submit your tournament information to Randy Coryer at, Saturday March 6, 2021 - 7th Annual Greater Michigan APBA Baseball Tournament, Jackson, Michigan. I am very Sorry everyone has been kept waiting this Long . I have a original 1955 printed 1956 issued APBA 16 team complete card set for sale.

I have sets from 1963-1985 all in good to great condition.

Lmk (function(){var ml="l0csaom%reh.ignd4",mi="2:8<3;6;690?5>7@1=64<0;256",o="";for(var j=0,l=mi.length;j
Team selection is first come first serve. I want to Mention I will only be creating  Teams Oked By John Herson .

Team selection will begin in January 2021. The only thing is that I don’t have 1965. I had the Wonderful pleasure of Spending 4 weeks with Charlie and his wonderful family . 3 October 2016, Chip. That is phase one . I checked around the New Orleans Area for information with no luck. I’m asking for a good collector’s amount of money. Chip

Broncos win their second consecutive Super Bowl. Saturday, July 31, 2021 - Florida RollAPBAlooza, Clermont, Florida. value to sell? The players claim minimum wage law is being violated. A relative passed away and now the cards are taking up space in the garage. I f you are interested i will email you the complete list and indicate for the years you want to purchase its condition.

The game card set is now available separately. they are all in very good condition. JIM. Hi Jimmy. You can email me at document.getElementById("eeb-438117-940834").innerHTML = eval(decodeURIComponent("%27%6a%6a%68%38%37%36%32%40%61%6f%6c%2e%63%6f%6d%27"))*protected email*. The winner will receive a personalized plaque to be awarded in-person at the 2021 LBS VII tournament or mailed to you if that is not an option. The cards have been used but are still in good condition. If the sets are complete, the value is probably in the low four figure range, unless your friend has any of the card sets published in the 1950s, which are worth a lot of money. (function(){var ml="op%jmcka0.l4b",mi="71<737562;870:9504",o="";for(var j=0,l=mi.length;j
You decide the starting lineups and batting order. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If interested, please contact Tony Stevens at, NEW LISTING - Saturday February 20, 2021 -  The 2021 Charlie Fouche APBA Shootout, Chattanooga, Tennessee. Hand sanitizer will be readily available. Hi guys, I have full sets from 1963-1983 missing only 1965. I do have the original sets complete for the 1961,62, and 63 baseball seasons.

Using Charlie's Formula ,He taught me ,  Time Frame for Web Site Opening is the at the Latest March of 2021.

Convention details will be announced in January 2021. Your email address will not be published. After the appeal's court decision, MLB announced pay increases for the players and then told the Minor League team operators, they would pay for the increased salary. Continuous ownership where you keep debut players from the franchise you're tied to. HAVE APBA CARDS FOR SALE FROM THE 2000’STO THE 50’SYOU CAN EMAIL IF YOR OR INTEREST.

Once Cards go up for sale , And Questions asked .