Thank you for all your videos, on this movie one phrase pop into my head, while i was looking at your video, it's in matthew 24:14 preach the gospel in all nations, then the end will come; i checked in a bible study and the word preach was also witness, in your movie i did not see preaching the gospel for the witnesse's only power sorry about my english because i'm french speaking, for me their was something was missing, mabe i'm wrong to beacause i don't know everything. aocnetwork.org, ➤ See Previous Episodes Here: Our Father loves Babylon, His prodical sons and daughters. Isn't there just ONE ultimate gospel of truth from the Most High for all mankind ? A week after Typhoon Molave killed 22 people the Philippines orders more evacuations as the world's biggest storm of 2020, category 5 Typhoon Goni which is nearing "Super Typhoon Status" and is expected to impact Metro Manila, population 13 million on Monday. 18 I am ONE who testifies for myself; my OTHER witness is the Father, who sent me.”. OCN said starvation was the most probable cause but other reasons could be toxins or disease and nothing could be ruled out. They made written copy of the original Torah (at the time was forbidden of non-Jews to read or study) and in those copied scriptures, they added and took away certain Messianic words in the scriptures of the prophets. YOU ARE TRULY THE REAL DEAL. You will say, “Jacob, you are ONE man. We have separated ourselves from her, but not through isolation but manifestation of the light. Matthew 25:44-45, Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we you a hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to you? Like the Apostle Paul we speak these things in a mystery hidden in parabolic, symbolic, allegorical and shadows and types. These two are one and witness to the Truth of God. Copyright © 2020 Ambassadors of Christ Network, 1)   4 Facts About Heaven (New Earth Revealed), 2)   The Messiah Prophecy! (Spirit of Elijah Revealed! so i loved it. 9)    How To Look Up Greek And Hebrew Words In The Bible (Hell Explained Pt. 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. Romans 1:18-32 King James Version (KJV) Churches have not known the original Torah became available in English just a few years ago and that the original Messianic scriptures of the prophets (Ephesians 2:20) were counterfeited over 1500 years. This is man of sin, the beast proclaiming himself God, it is the christian man of the church. // Must See Message8)   The Tale of The Gangster Who Goes to HELL 9)   Every Believer Must See This: Satan’s Lie EXPOSED // Spiritual Warfare10)  Satan’s Location Exposed // Fallen Angels, Nephilim & Demons Explored in Detail11)   Angelic Battle: The Fall of Satan Movie // War in Heaven 12)  How Did The Nephilim Return? If you recognize it as God sees it. Who believed Jesus Christ came by virgin birth which denies Jesus Christ fulfilled the original Torah Messianic words in the scriptures of the prophets! And today is our revealing to the world. They torment the Luciferians by the message that draws people to righteousness, something that Luciferians can’t even buy with their money! Disciple John (last of the twelve), who survived the great persecutions, gave witness and testimony to the rise of many Antichrist believers who have entered into the world. I am always questioning my walk with GOD, am I truly saved? Subscribe to JACOB'S LADDER, "WINNER BEST RELIGIOUS FICTION" National Indie Excellence Awards, "THE CALLING TRULY MOVED ME!" These two witnesses have the power to shut heaven call down fire. We can see that this is true, because God tells them how he will collect them together in verse 5. (70 Weeks of Daniel Revealed)7)    Daniel Prophecy Revealed! // Must See Message5)   The Tale of The Gangster Who Goes to HELL 6)   Every Believer Must See This: Satan’s Lie EXPOSED // Spiritual Warfare7)   Satan’s Location Exposed // Fallen Angels, Nephilim & Demons Explored in Detail8)   Angelic Battle: The Fall of Satan Movie // War in Heaven 9)  The Holy Spirit POWER of The First Christians! We explore one of the greatest apologetics for defending and growing in the Faith: Bible Prophecy! “they led away captive into all nations” I think the evidence points to Elijah and Moses as the two witnesses, and that 2016 could be the year when they return at Passover – this April! I’m at 44:40 so far. // IT’S TIME To Seek God15)  Everything You Need to Know About Fasting // How to Fast Step by Step 16)  God is Preparing You to Work for Him! And so, the man JACOB ISRAEL became an allegory for everyone to learn from. I am saying ALL OF GOD’S CHILDREN ARE THE TWO WITNESSES THEMSELVES. They’ the witnesses’ WILL be called- Isaiah 46;11 I believe shortly after the anti Christ’s fall mid 2021 ?. A blessing. We believe because of the witness of these two. I am the SERVANT and the WITNESS. | Birth of Jesus Foretold In The Old Testament3)   The Isaiah Prophecy We All Must know About! Enjoy the film. Mark 13:21-22, And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ (the anointing or spirit of G-d); or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. The Antichrist “the working of Satan” When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my SON out of Egypt. Let us see who scripture declares these “TWO WITNESSES” to be. // Supernatural Abilities Explored14)  How to Be FILLED With The Holy Spirit! It’s Time to talk about this... God is About to do Something We’ve NEVER Seen: The Two Witnesses Are Rising! They control plagues and weather. Daniel 9:24, Seventy weeks [of years] have been decreed upon your people and upon the city of your Sanctuary to terminate the transgression and to end sin, and to expiate iniquity, and to bring eternal righteousness, and to seal up vision and prophet, and to anoint the Holy of Holies. There is so much eisegesis in this - there is not even a place to begin. Massive sinkhole that swallowed 215 million gallons of radioactive water drained into the aquifer system which supplies drinking water to millions of Americans, Tens of tons of dead marine life including fish dolphins turtles manatees and birds along the Westcoast of Florida from red tide algae bloom, Peru disaster UPDATE: 100,000 Peruvians have lost everything 600,000 + have serious damage to their homes more rain to come (Spectacular Videos), 128 dead scores missing 1.34 million evacuated and 41,000 houses destroyed as Biblical floods hit China. How can i contact you or send you a private message? The beast has killed the two witnesses that the church was built on, it has killed the Word of God and the Spirit that testifies to it. This is the hope of glory. In verse 8, the Bible even foretells their blindness and deafness. Because of this fallen condition, God in his wisdom, scattered them and does not want them to be associated with him. Enjoy: https://youtu.be/qRJ-ncor52A. I agree Jesus is not God but has All His authority on earth e.g. The man who wrestled with God (1 witness) and with man (2nd witness) and who finally overcome. GC 267.1. (Matthews 5:17-19) All Praises Unto The Most High! Do you think We are getting closer now to revealing the two witnesses and the man Of perdition!? To some the words you receive may seem foreign, but as you know (if you read my article on speaking in tongues). Now is a good time to say this….the same story! I DON’T THINK THEY WILL EVEN KNOW UNTILE THERE TIME COMES. Husbands, love your wives, even as Jesus Christ also loved the body, and gave himself for it; “That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,” And guess what? 1)12)  Where did Those who Died Before Christ Go? Related Videos. Remember that over two thousand years ago chosen twelve disciples preached Jesus Christ is the King Messiah who fulfilled the Torah “Chabad” Messianic words in the scriptures of the prophets which declares he came in human flesh by human conception between a man and a woman! Luke 21:24, And they shall fall by the edge of the sword (Eph6:17; Heb4:12), and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. TWO IN ONE. Published on April 13, 2019. I stand with the Father, who sent me. Those Antichrist believers (new generation of believers) were the forefathers of the Roman Catholic “Mother” Church. I saw shown a four corner cemetery with rows of tombstones. I'm sure many of you have seen so many different perspectives. Season Two: Here we dive deep into the eschatological aspects of scripture! See how the Perez line continues in the Messiah’s lineage lines of Matthew 1:1 and Luke 3:23, but Zarah’s does not. They will give enlightenment of the Lampstand [Jesus] & the GOOD OIL of YHWH/ GOD – wait & see …I am just an old Messianic Jew hated for what I say but only wishing Yeshu ‘s gracefull blessing on my fellows- be baptised in the name of the Father,Son &Holy Spirit; AMEN…..whose name I speak in… He has caused me in HIS name to do some good & miraculous works. Revelation 18:22-23, And the voice of harps, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in you; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in you; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in you; 32:26 “I will make the mention of them cease from mortal man.” Hosea 2:6 “I will heap up a stone wall so that her own roadways she will not find.”. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. i was told that my sins were to be forgiven becuz Jesus died on a cross…but it says here that the knowledge of salvation comes by the remission of my sins and that word is given by John the Baptist? They are consumed along with the earth and all its works!!!! And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. And yes, Yashua Hamasheah is the savior of the world, not just a believer. I even used a passage about being sent to “measure the Temple and Altar”, ignoring the outer court, with a REED in the YouTube video I shared below. Then those who raised from the dead return to their sinful flesh and those alive who stayed in their sinful flesh are consumed by the coming fire (wrath) of G-d behind Jesus Christ. They probably have the spirit of Moses and Elijah. (This is the way we sort of believe these Witnesses work right?). Thousands and thousands of dead fish seals, sea lions, dolphins, pelicans and lobsters: Business as usual on planet Earth. You may also like... How It Feels To Loot In Dead Frontier 2. Just as Jesus said… John 8:16-18 – 16 But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. YOU WROTE WHO DO YOU THINK THESE TWO PEOPLE ARE? Two Identical Images of Jesus Christ WHO was God speaking to? "The second woe has passed; behold, the third woe is soon to come." Jeremiah 4:7, A lion has come up from his thicket, and a destroyer of nations has traveled, has come forth from his place, to make your land into a waste, your cities will be desolate without an inhabitant. (Resurrection Body Revealed), 7)   Does God Make You Rich? (Hell Explained Pt.2)11)  God Is Using Media! A big topic for discussion today is, “Why isn’t the USA mentioned in the Bible?” It is! (The Two Witnesses Movie)12)  Tongues Interpretation! 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. (The Two Witnesses Episode), 13)  What Does The Bible Say About Money! They were said to be TWO LITERAL MEN like Elijah or Moses. Let’s take these a couple of LINES at a time. Isaiah 29:21,Those who cause man to sin by a word, and him who reproves in the gate they trap, and they mislead the righteous through fraud.