Maluma (singer) is a 26 year old Colombian Singer. It is valid to affirm that, among Maluma and Anitta there are no secrets, otherwise what could be the reason for which the brazilian singer revealed a detail that many fans Maluma Baby had wondered for a long time. The pair grabbed dinner at Hollywood hotspot, Nobu. Maluma’s girlfriend, Natalia Barulich was born on January 13, 1992 in California. She went on with her life, and I went on with mine, but shortly after we started dating." We will also look at Maluma’s biography, facts, net worth, and much more. Her brother, Renan Machado, has worked with her as a producer. var today = new Date(); © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. } if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { } updateCountdown(); Maluma Colombian Pop Singer 26 years old Dating. Anitta is single and ready to mingle! For him, video games are more than entertainment and he likes to discuss forms and art. var diff = increment * (today - start2); if(! }; Supposedly the two met on Maluma’s Venezuelan stop on his tour. Help keep Anitta and Maluma (singer) profile up to date. var start2 = new Date(start); Join us and receive latest news from College Candy. In an interview with Hola! var large = ! (And OMG, he said the cutest things!) music Anitta and Maluma collaborated for the song “Sim Ou Não” and even ended a live performance of the song with a steamy kiss. She was caught kissing Colombian singer, Maluma on May 2! and Telemundo's Al Rojo Vivo. Fact: Maluma is turning 27 years old in . }); . If you see any information about Maluma is dated, please let us know. https://www.instagram.com/p/BeZvP2hgbAk/?hl=en&taken-by=belindapop. In 2017, after Belinda and Criss Angel broke up, Maluma replied to her breakup announcement on Twitter saying, "How's life Beli? Yeinly Castro is a Venezuelan model who was photographed kissing Maluma while on vacation in Cancun. She is currently 28 years old and her birth sign is Capricorn. magazines, Maluma is a big deal. return; In 2015, rumors began that Maluma and Spanish-Mexican singer Belinda were dating after meeting on the set of La Voz Kids Colombia began to circulate, Latin Times reported. Her parents divorced when she was young. } Born Larissa de Macedo Machado on 30th March, 1993 in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, she is famous for Show das Poderosas song. Maluma (singer) has had encounters with Yeinly Castro (2016) and Anitta (2016). Maluma (singer) and Anitta had an encounter in Feb 2016. His third and latest album F.A.M.E. text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? Maluma had at least 5 relationships in the past. n.callMethod? 0; if(!large) { } today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); Not so long before making it official with Natalie, Maluma remained in a dating relationship with few other ladies. Natalia Barulich is dating Maluma; last year he gifted her a live Pony and received a lot of criticism. if(increment < 0) { Maluma and Natalia Barulich have been dating for approximately 2 years, 9 months, and 21 days. Anitta revealed an intimate secret for a good cause. She and the sexy Colombian singer performed their hit, “Sim Ou Não” [which means “Yes or No”]. Larissa had at least 12 relationship in the past. } else { SOURCE: Daily Mail . year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, People born on January 28 fall under the zodiac sign of Aquarius. Anitta is single. Anitta got so angry she posted about Maluma on her social media and broke up with him. In May 2017, Maluma and Anitta were rumored to be dating, Hollywood Life reported. According to CelebsCouples, Maluma had at least 5 relationship before this one. Of his three past rumored and confirmed relationships, the one he's been the most vocal about on his social media and in interviews is his current squeeze, Natalia Barulich. n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments) t.async =! var fbstarttime = new Date(); Maluma (singer) is a 26 year old Colombian Singer. } } While some stars and public figures are all for broadcasting every single one of their relationships for the world to see (thanks for that, guys), Maluma seems to be the exact opposite. Her zodiac sign is Aries. to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. While it’s relatively simple to find out who’s dating Maluma, it’s harder to keep track of all his flings, hookups and breakups. Then, he was spotted with Anitta, as you know. You look very pretty like always. Is Maluma having any relationship affair? and more from FamousFix.com. var loop_range = ''; You can learn a lot about a person by looking at their dating history. Their fans really got a look at their relationship last year, when the the stunning couple began broadcasting their relationship on their respective social media platforms. n.push = n; Belinda broke up with her famous magician boyfriend Criss Angel and Maluma slide into her Twitter fast. !0; Maluma’s ex-girlfriend Natalia Barulich describes their relationship as being toxic The singer and the model were together for more than two years until late October 2019 June 19, 2020 abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Belinda retweeted his flirty tweet and the rest is history. How many relationships did Maluma have? if(!text) { And, Anitta even posted a photo with Tyga, where they appeared to be collaborating on some new music. Which brings us to Maluma's current flame, DJ/model Natalia Barulich. It is valid to affirm that, among Maluma and Anitta there are no secrets, otherwise what could be the reason for which the brazilian singer revealed a detail that many fans Maluma Baby had wondered for a long time.. As fans know, since they both collaborated with Yes or Nobetween them arose a great friendship which some have interpreted … It’s even harder to keep every celebrity dating page and relationship timeline up to date. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? Who has he dated? So, what’s going on here? Maluma has not been previously engaged. Maluma is currently dating Natalia Barulich. if (f.fbq) photos, s.parentNode.insertBefore(t, s); The rapper was reportedly on vacation in Mexico with model, Jordan Ozuna, 27, [around May 8]. LosAngeles Jennifer Lopez (51, "The Boy Next Door") and also Armie Hammer (34, "Call Me By Your Name") will certainly presume... © 2020 Play Crazy Game Solutions. No matter how many fans ask questions (hi, me), celebs deserve to have their own lives outside of the spotlight. Juan Luis Londoño Arias, better known by his stage name Maluma, is a Colombian singer and songwriter, signed to Sony Music Colombia and Sony Latin. He broke into the music scene with “La Temperatura” and had previous hits including “Pasarla Bien,” “Miss Independent,” and “Obsesion.”. Anitta is a famous Brazilian singer. Born Juan Luis Londoño Arias on 28th January, 1994 in Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia, he is famous for Corazón in a career that spans 2010–present. for(i=0;i new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { However, just eight days later, she was spotted on a sweet date night with Tyga in LA! He has a chart-topping song with Shakira, 40, titled,  “Chantaje”. Maluma (singer) has had encounters with Yeinly Castro (2016) and Anitta (2016). There was controversy about Maluma promoting the song. loop_range = seconds['day']; Anitta was also supposedly dating Tyga at the time she and Maluma locked lips. Colombian singer Maluma made waves in the U.S. with his 2018 VMAs performance. if(start2 > today) { She’s one half of the DJ and producer group ATMSPHERE. f._fbq = n; Billboard charts. His birth name is Juan Luis Londoño Arias and he is currently 26 years old. } else { var text = ''; https://www.instagram.com/p/BmouBBwBOWG/?taken-by=maluma. (IDK why I'm like this, OK?!). Anitta is a famous Brazilian singer. fbq('track', 'PageView'); Raju has an exquisite taste. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Kiss and hug, you are very much loved my queen! @belindapop," he wrote in Spanish. Here Are The Best Looks From The 2020 MTV VMA’s Pink Carpet. Anitta is getting candid about her plastic surgery. At the end of their sultry performance, that’s when the duo gave the crowd a show and a half! Like most celebrities, Maluma tries to keep his personal and love life private, so check back often as we will continue to update this page with new dating news and rumors. It’s the first time people know something about my private life and my relationships — it makes me happy that people know that side of Juan Luis," he told Hola! She was also born in the Year of the Monkey. !loop_time && ! Neither Maluma nor Anitta spoke about the kiss or any relationship, so it's possible the kiss was a one-time, in-the-heat-of-the-moment thing. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); Fact: Maluma is turning 27 years old in jQuery(function() {