Amanda Shepherd grew up in Malibu, California. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. Hocus Pocus is a 1993 American dark fantasy comedy horror film directed by Kenny Ortega and written by Neil Cuthbert and Mick Garris.The film stars Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy, with Omri Katz, Thora Birch, and Vinessa Shaw in supporting roles. Amanda Shepherd is an actress, known for Hocus Pocus (1993), Childhood Thoughts (2015) and The Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Halloween Bash (2018). We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. If you feel like heading out, check out other movies in theaters. Amanda Shepherd as Emily Binx Even though Amanda Shepherd's character is only in the movie briefly, the whole plot revolves around her. popular. Movies. The Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Halloween Bash, View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. Amanda Shepherd. Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. [About her acting career.] Profession: Actor; Born: Jan 1, 0001 Died: Jan 1, 0001 Main; Biography; Movies; Photos; Awards; Movie Role(s) Year; Hocus Pocus: Emily / Emily: 1993: Worked With. popular. Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. Partner Rewards. Forgot your password? Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Share View All Watch It. Amanda Shepherd, Actress: Hocus Pocus. I would say I officially gave up acting when I was 23.

Instagram. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. top rated. Learn more. popular. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. Final girls, scream queens and the fiercest femmes, A selection of our favorite big-screen whodunnits, Find safety procedures announced by your theater, Watch The Official 'What Lies Below' Trailer Starring Mena Suvari, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘Train to Busan Presents: ‘Peninsula,’ ‘The Craft: Legacy’ and More, This Week in Movie News: Patrick Wilson to Direct ‘Insidious 5,’ Ben Wheatley to Direct ‘The Meg 2’ and More. The Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Halloween Bash, Let's Form a Calming Circle - Freeform Is Airing a Hocus Pocus Anniversary Special, Bette Midler Joins Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Special With Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy, Dove Cameron and More, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Look Like Royalty at the NYC Ballet, From Paper to the Screen: The Brothers Grimm. |  Learn about Amanda Shepherd including past and current movies, upcoming movies, and celebrity news at Movies.com. Publicity Listings

Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. now playing. Learn more . Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. I studied law for quite a bit, but I've quit that now. Who knows what would have happened if Emily didn't go into the woods that day? https://www.countryliving.com/life/entertainment/g28556740/hocus-pocus-cast

Don't have an account? Amanda Shepherd doesn't have any movies playing in theaters.

movies . and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. | 

and the Terms and Policies,

TV-shows.

In addition to singing in Hehe Haha Amanda works as a real estate agent for Pritchett-Rapf Realtors. And now I'm interested in many other things. Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites.

I'm selling luxury real estate in Malibu, and I'm into music. Music is my passion now, and I'm in a band called HeHeHaHa. We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. actors. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Binge Guide: 5 Things to Watch If You Love. The ultimate news source for music, celebrity, entertainment, movies, and current events on the web. After filming "Hocus Pocus" Amanda Shepherd retired from acting. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. now playing. Movies.com > Amanda Shepherd. Learn more about Amanda Shepherd at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and more. It's pop culture on steroids.

Upcoming, new, and past Amanda Shepherd movies, TV shows, TV movies, appearances, specials, and more -- plus, a biography, news, awards, and nominations. Amanda Shepherd Now There was a slight misunderstanding about the actress who played Emily Binx. Amanda Shepherd - Movies. When the outbreak began, she and the other members of the APD were tasked with evacuating the staff and patients of Grady Memorial Hospital (in Atlanta) to a … upcoming. Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts.

Biography. Amanda Shepherd is an actress, known for Hocus Pocus (1993), Childhood Thoughts (2015) and The Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Halloween Bash (2018). 16 of 38. Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. Menu. Our sound is kind of heavy, distorted guitars and bluesy, that kind of feel. Copyright © Fandango. At Home. Sign up here. All rights reserved. Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. upcoming. Hocus Pocus Amanda Shepherd Movies. Final girls, scream queens and the fiercest femmes, A selection of our favorite big-screen whodunnits, Find safety procedures announced by your theater, Watch The Official 'What Lies Below' Trailer Starring Mena Suvari, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘Train to Busan Presents: ‘Peninsula,’ ‘The Craft: Legacy’ and More, This Week in Movie News: Patrick Wilson to Direct ‘Insidious 5,’ Ben Wheatley to Direct ‘The Meg 2’ and More.