Doug Anthony Hutchison (born May 26, 1960) is an American character actor, known for playing disturbing and antagonistic characters. As in 2020, Amanda Sellers‘s age is * years. Results; Course. Amanza announced she was joining Selling Sunsetin an April 22 Instagram post. Following her divorce, Amanza and Taye Diggs were spotted holding hands in April 2014 before making their red carpet debut as a couple at the BET Awards in June. Amanda Seales, Actress: My Brother and Me. Check below for more deets about Amanda Sellers. Amanda Sellers (13 March 2003 - 25 May 2005) ( divorced) Trivia (8) Doug was front man for a The B-52's-esque band called "The Yuh-uh-uh-uhs". For her first gig, she appeared on Lucky Strike Lanes billboards nationwide, and was later a briefcase model on Deal or No Deal for several seasons. Production company is called Dark Water Productions. Official Sites, Had a Yorkshire terrier dog, with ex-fiancée. More recently, she's worked as an interior decorator and home stager, first decorating kid rooms through her Kidterior Design company. Usually he plays bad guys and super-intelligent psycho-killers. Her clients include Avon, Pepsi, Conair, Cisco, Warner’s bras, Hasbro, Sunny D, Apple, Nike and more! Stress, insecurities, trauma and mom/work balance are some of things I have been able to heal or at least manage better through daily practice. In her 2018 Deal or No Deal bio, Amanza listed having her "two babies and raising them as a single mom" as her proudest accomplishment. Among her famous followers: Taraji P Henson, Marlon Wayans, Mike Colter, and Van Jones. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. Declared Entrants; Meet the Athletes; Qualifier Statistics; Fan Zone. Amanda Sellers is an actress, known for (2018) and (2018).. Born on , , Amanda hails from , , . You can also edit or add factual information about the Amanda Sellers), To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this . She is best known for her appearance on In the Air. I just create them ... And let the audience decide whether they're empathetic or scared or compelled to cheer me on. I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: Your email address will not be published. Amanda Sellers started her career as a model and ventured into the showbiz industry. |  So exciting!!!!" Check below for more deets about Amanda Sellers. The interior design expert has been friends with Mary Fitzgerald and Jason Oppenheim for years, and was even in Mary's wedding party when she married Romain Bonnet in October. Amanza married retired NFL star Ralph Brown. In addition, the one item on her bucket list was to adopt a baby. You can also use these emails to report directly: [email protected] | [email protected]. Doug grew up in Detroit and Minneapolis, eventually moved to N.Y.C., and attended the Juilliard School for a brief stint. Amanza also had a career as an NFL cheerleader for the Indianapolis Colts, in addition to modeling both in print and on television.