ESPN | What athletes eat: Alysha Clark’s baked chicken spaghetti. •. Born: July 7, 1987 in Denver, Colorado us College: Middle Tennessee State Draft: San Antonio Silver Stars, 2nd round (5th pick, 17th overall), 2010 Draft More player info

In 2018, Clark started every game of the Storm's WNBA Championship run. She has scored 15 or more points in each of her past two outings, so she is clearly trending in the right direction and seems to be getting better as the season progresses. Clark got off to a slow start this season and notched 15 points combined in her first three games, but she took off since then and has posted seven straight contests posting 10 or more points. Clark has been somewhat inconsistent recently, but she posted her second consecutive game with double figures in the scoring column Wednesday. Juliet High School. Juliet (TN) WNBA EXPERIENCE: 8 … See her dating history (all boyfriends' names), educational profile, personal favorites, interesting life facts, and complete biography.

2010-11: Hapoel Rishon LeZion, Israel; Named Domestic Player of the Year by Eurobasket.com and All-Israeli First Team after averaging 14.0 points and 7.4 rebounds per game. Per SpotRac, Clark isn't labeled as a free agent this offseason, suggesting she will resume her starting frontcourt role in 2020. Position: Forward 5-11, 167lb (180cm, 75kg) .

Are you a Stathead, too? HEIGHT: 5-11 WEIGHT: 167 BIRTHDATE: July 7, 1987 BIRTHPLACE: Denver, CO HOMETOWN: Mt.

© Copyright 2020 - Roto Sports, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Named Player of the Year during all four years of college; twice in Atlantic Sun and twice in Sun Belt. All rights reserved. On the offensive side of the ball, Clark has developed into one of the better shooters in the league; her 39.8% from beyond the arc is 12th all-time in WNBA history and second among active players. the official stats partner of the NBA. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change. List of NCAA Division I women's basketball players with 2,500 points and 1,000 rebounds, List of NCAA Division I women's basketball career scoring leaders, "Basketball / Profile / Welcome to the club - Haaretz - Israel News", "NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Records Through 2013-14", "Clark evolves into star for Seattle Storm", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alysha_Clark&oldid=982410298, All-American college women's basketball players, Belmont Bruins women's basketball players, Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders women's basketball players, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Career statistics and player information from, This page was last edited on 7 October 2020, at 23:42. Recorded a then career high nine points and eight rebounds at Phoenix, July 13. The 33-year-old shot a career-high 55.8 percent from the floor in 2020 as she averaged a double-double with 28.8 points, 10.0 assists and 4.2 rebounds over 22.0 minutes per game this season. “Not only do I enjoy trying dishes from around the world, but I love taking everyday items and turning them into something delicious as well as putting healthy spins on comfort food. Clark got off to a slow start to the season, but she is beginning to turn things around and has scored in double digits in each of her last three appearances.

“Because I’m constantly traveling and eating out, I know I’m at risk of making perpetually unhealthy choices. Weight. She averaged 9.6 points per game last season but, based on her most recent performances, she could top that career-best mark once it's all said and done. Clark logged 13 points (6-8 FG, 1-3 3Pt), five rebounds, one assist and one block over 30 minutes in Thursday's Game 2 win against Minnesota. Alysha Clark. 2018-2019 Lyon ASVEL Féminin, France; Won French League Championship, 2015-16: Maccabi Ashdod, Israel; Won Israeli League Championship, Named: POY, Domestic POY, Forward of the Year, 1st Team Honors, 2014-15: Maccabi Ashdod, Israel; Won Israeli League Championship, Named: POY, Domestic POY, Forward of the Year, 1st Team honors. In 2019, she led the league with a 48.1% clip on three-pointers, and improved that to 52.2% in the condensed 22-game season in 2020. Born Alysha Angelica Clark on July 7, 1987, in Denver, Colo. Has seven siblings; William, LaTonya, Kenneth Jr., Tisha, Corey, Ajia and Arlisha. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. © 2020 Alysha Clark | All Rights Reserved.