on Saturday 24th of December 2016 10:07:23 AM. Thick black border indicates stress/emphasis. class of people who live in Illiyyeen, those who have the highest rank in Paradise. The lucky metals for name Alyan are Bronze, and copper. & ALLAH knows best.. on Wednesday 11th of November 2015 11:35:05 AM. is "1". Why?, well simple rather than going into long discussion and debate, remember one of the most admired personalities in muslim history is Hazrat Ali (RA), infact Ali could be second most prevalent name among muslims, Ali is name of ALLAH (Ism e sifati), there is no Hadith that our beloved Prophet sallalahoillaiwassalm ordered Hazarat Ali (RA) to change his name, if He would have ordered Hazarat Ali (RA) then he would have changed his name. on Sunday 16th of September 2018 01:12:05 AM, Aslaam o alaikum, original research in Arabic, Persian and English-language scholarly references. AOA, My son name is Alyan Ahmad who is mashallah three years old. 1. Alyan is an ancient Arabic name used since before Islam. Names similar to are also listed here and can even listen to the audio on this page to understand the actual pronunciation of the name. name meaning in Urdu and English, as well as other languages. on Tuesday 24th of September 2019 07:46:37 AM. Alyan name meaning in Urdu is ‘lamba’, and ‘sehatmand’. According to numerology predictions lucky gemstones for name Alyan are Aquamarine. A beautiful young lady ! i am looking for a name for my child, could be a boy or a girl not known. on Saturday 19th of March 2016 12:26:48 PM, Can we name Muhammad.Alyan? Many sources claim it was first sung as he sought refuge there after being forced to leave his hometown of Mecca. Alyan and Aliyaan are different both by pronounction and I’m not sure but by meaning as well. Alyan is an ancient Arabic name used since before Islam. Hamariweb.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions of Lucky numbers. is We never copy information from other websites. Real I think is ‘Alyan’ and I’m not sure Allah knows best. [citation needed], http://unpublishedottawa.com/letter/35870/video-goes-viral-ottawa-student-choir-sings-traditional-arabic-song-tala-al-badru, http://arabicnasheedlyrics.blogspot.com/2009/03/osama-al-safi-talaa-al-badru-alayna.html, http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/canadian-children-performed-the-same-song-for-refugees-that-was-sung-to-mohamed-when-he-sought-refuge--bkgmHgATicl, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talaʽ_al-Badru_ʽAlayna&oldid=985001081, Short description with empty Wikidata description, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, And it is incumbent upon us to show gratitude, For as long as anyone in existence calls out to Allah, It was used in the soundtrack of the 1976 film, It was used in a piano and symphony piece, An arrangement by Canadian composer, Laura Hawley, was sung at a holiday concert in Ottawa by a children's choir when Syrian refugees first began arriving in Canada in December 2015. This is one of the unique and popular names with impressive meaning. Alyan Muslim Boys Names. It is located north of Medina and Mecca is south and Muhammad arrived at Quba which is south, so it is geographically impossible that it was sung at the Hijrah, some say. Salam brothers/sisters, my wife and i would like to name our new born boy as Aalyaan Rahman. Some others, disagree by saying the second line reads "From the valley of Wada" (ﻣﻦ ﺛﻨﻴﺎﺕ ﺍﻟﻮﺩﺍﻉ). The name Alyanah has Fire element.Mars is the Ruling Planet for the name Alyanah.The name Alyanah having moon sign as Aries is represented by The Ram and considered as Cardinal .. All of the above spellings are acceptable for this name. Alya is a Arabic Muslim name for Girls . User Submitted Meanings. It is derived from the AIN-L-A root which is also the root for the common name Ali. Alyan is an ancient Arabic name used since before Islam. Acoording to vedic astrology , Rashi for the name Alyana is Mesh and Moon sign associated with the name Alyana is Aries.. I think to name Abdul Alyan (slave of the one who is most high /supreme) would make more sense. Alyan meaning has been searched 34836 thirty-four thousand eight hundred and thirty-six times till 02 November, 2020. Alyan Name Meaning In Urdu - Alyan is a Muslim girl name that comes from the origin of Urdu language. Alyan Talaʽ al-Badru ʽAlaynā (Arabic: طلع البدر علينا) is a traditional Islamic poem known as nasheed that the Ansar sang for the Islamic prophet Muhammad upon his arrival at Medina..