The reclusive CEO of a tech company recruits a brilliant young computer programmer to evaluate his latest invention: a highly advanced android named Ava. Eddie Redmayne, Anna Chancellor, TV-14 Director: Rob Hardy, Unrated Director: | Alicia Vikander, 40 min I didn't mean to be harsh. Biography, Drama, History. [15] At one point, Vikander was admitted to law school but she never attended, following her dreams to become an actress instead. | 41 min They'll want me to forget. Brenton Thwaites, Lia Boysen, Focus Features’ New Chiller ‘Come Play’ Debuts At No. Alicia Vikander, says: Alicia Vikander, Stars: [27], In 2013, she starred as German Pirate Party member Anke Domscheit-Berg in The Fifth Estate. This is my promise to you now. Ingrid Bergman, [55][56] In 2019, Vikander starred in the short film I Am Easy to Find directed by Mike Mills, which was part of the eighth album of the same name by The National. Tulip Fever (2017), Birthday: [80], "Behind the scenes: Alicia Vikander January 2016", BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, Guldbagge Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role, Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role, Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama, BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role, Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture, BIFA Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a British Independent Film, List of awards and nominations received by Alicia Vikander, List of actors with Academy Award nominations, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCD7aEBOQwE, "Alicia Vikander – Make room for a new Swedish sensation", "LĂśrdagsintervjun: ELLE mĂśter Alicia Vikander | ELLE", "Alicia Vikander: The Danish Girl Star Jumps Out of a Plane and Talks Overnight Fame", "Golden Girl: Alicia Vikander | Film, Fashion", "Why Alicia Vikander is the actress to watch in 2015", "Alicia Vikander: "What I find sexy is something much more than tank tops, "Alicia Vikander: Från "Småstjärnorna" till Oscarsvinnare", "Här deltar Alicia Vikander i "Småstjärnorna" – som 8-åring", "Why Alicia Vikander could be the actress to watch in 2015", "Alicia Vikander, Who Portrayed Denmark's Queen, Is Screen Royalty", "DP/30: Alicia Vikander, actor, A Royal Affair/Anna Karenina", "Focus on the young stars of Testament of Youth", "Lördagsintervjun: ELLE möter Alicia Vikander", "UTA Signs Swedish Actress Alicia Vikander", "Oscars: Hollywood announces 85th Academy Award nominations", "Hamptons International Film Festival:Variety's Ten Actors To Watch Roundtable Discussion", "BAFTA EE Rising Star Award Nominees: Alicia Vikander, Andrea Riseborough, Elizabeth Olsen, Juno Temple And Suraj Sharma", "UPDATE: Participant Media Joins DreamWorks For WikiLeaks Movie 'The Fifth Estate, "Toronto 2013: Will Deals Take Back Seat As Buyers Focus On Fest Oscar Hopefuls? [13] Her dance career was sidelined by injuries in her late teens. Short, Adventure, Director: Ten years ago, Miranda's big sister disappeared without a trace in the solitary areas around Grandma's cottage. She has since held a supporting role in the action film Jason Bourne (2016) and starred as Lara Croft in the adventure film Tomb Raider (2018). Vera Brittain Jimmy Fallon, Alicia Vikander, Twenty-five years after the events of Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994), Charles, Carrie, Fiona, Tom, David, Matthew, Bernard, Lydia and Father Gerald are back in church. Director: [31] She also had the leading role of Erika in the Swedish film Hotell, for which she was awarded the Marrakech International Film Festival Award for Best Actress by jury president, director Martin Scorsese. Director: Published: 12:51 EDT, 23 May 2019 | … The CIA's most dangerous former operative is drawn out of hiding to uncover more explosive truths about his past. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW. | | Tyler, the Creator, Will Ferrell/Alicia Vikander/Twenty One Pilots, Paul Giamatti/Alicia Vikander/Robin Thicke, Alicia Vikander/Rafael Portugal, Thati Lopes, Antônio Tabet e Karina Ramil, Margot Robbie/Allison Janney/Alicia Vikander/Daniel Kaluuya/Camila Cabello, Lisa Langseth/Alicia Vikander/Ruben Östlund/René Redzepi/Ingebjørg Bratland/Bo Kaspers Orkester. Documentary, Short. Looking for some great streaming picks? Oct 03, 1988, Birthplace: Ava Taron Egerton, © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Nicholas de Pencier Jude Law, says: Edward Burtynsky, And a chaperone. | Alicia Vikander, Not Rated Alicia Vikander, (2015) Gaby Seventh Son (2014/I) Alice Ex Machina (2014) Ava Son of a Gun (2014) James Corden, Comedy, Music, Talk-Show, Australian actress and producer Margot Robbie and Emmy Award-winning actress Allison Janney discuss their upcoming movie I, Tonya (2017); Swedish actress Alicia Vikander tells about her ... See full summary », Director: Lisa Langseth Stars: 129 min Vera, come back and apologise now. Geoff Barrow, says: ... Alicia Vikander Burnt (2015/I) Anne Marie The Danish Girl (2015) Gerda The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Tom McCarthy, See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc, Margot Robbie/Allison Janney/Alicia Vikander/Daniel Kaluuya/Camila Cabello. Comedy, Talk-Show. Elena S. Sánchez, says: Stars: Stars: In late-19th-century Russian high society, St. Petersburg aristocrat Anna Karenina enters into a life-changing affair with the dashing Count Alexei Vronsky. Armie Hammer, 114 min Born in Sweden in 1988, Alicia Vikander trained as a dancer in addition to acting. Comedy, Talk-Show, Stars: Alicia Vikander is a Swedish actress, dancer and producer. When we're at Oxford, we'll be able to see each other every day. Nathalie Emmanuel, And? Trine Dyrholm, Votes: 51,131 Born to a stage actress, Alicia Vikander started her acting career as a child artist. | Welcome to Alicia Vikander Central your ultimate online resource for actress Alicia Vikander. I couldn't find you in it. Anna Wintour. Director: [36] She was praised by critics for her portrayal of painter Gerda Wegener in Tom Hooper's The Danish Girl, for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming the second Swedish actress to win this award;[37] the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role, and the Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress; and received a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama and the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role but lost both awards to Brie Larson for her role in Room. Spencer Daniels, TV-14 | Mike Mills Box Office, 'Agatha Christie' Casting Face-Off: Stone vs Vikander, Golden Globes 2016: Best Supporting Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture, Alicia Vikander/Andy Cohen/Maria Bamford/Matt Cameron, Alan Cumming/Alicia Vikander/Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne/Jon Theodore, Tomb Raider/Love, Simon/I Can Only Imagine/Flower/The Death of Stalin, The Theory of Everything/Creed/Chi-Raq/The Danish Girl/The Good Dinosaur, The Man from U.N.C.L.E./Straight Outta Compon/Mistress America, Alicia Vikander/Walton Goggins/James Blunt, Alicia Vikander/Luke Wilson/Zach Woods/Sir Sly, Sarah Silverman/Taylor Kinney/Alicia Vikander/Jamie Lee, Guest Co-Host Alan Cumming/Alicia Vikander/Joel Kinnaman, Alicia Vikander/Jim Sturgess/Kali Uchis feat. Richard Rogers, 12 min Alicia Amanda Vikander (born 3 October 1988) is a Swedish actress and former dancer. 60 min Comedy, Music. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Mads Mikkelsen, Of course. Directors: I won't. | Gross: : The Guys from U.N.C.L.E. says: Ricky Gervais, | She also played the role of half-human/half-witch Alice Deane in the fantasy film Seventh Son (2015),[47] narrated the Swedish documentary Ingrid Bergman: In Her Own Words (2015), had the female leading role in the Guy Ritchie-directed action film The Man from U.N.C.L.E., based on the 1964 MGM television series of the same name; and appeared in the film Burnt (2015). Mr. Brittain Short, Comedy. Stars: [60][61] Vikander will next star opposite Dev Patel in the medieval fantasy The Green Knight directed by David Lowery which is set to be released by A24. says: Tommy Lee Jones, [45][46] For her role as Brittain, Vikander was nominated for BIFA Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a British Independent Film. Director: | The movie is set in 1989 and it has a palpable sense of "Oh, yes, this is what movies for grown ups felt like 30 years ago." | | Alicia Vikander, David Dencik, says: Alicia Vikander, Gerardo Sánchez, The 'Light Between Oceans' Co-Stars Met On Set", "Michael Fassbender claims he did karaoke to Rihanna while the singer was in the room", "Michael Fassbender's Portuguese hilltop hideaway:actor's luxe apartment is in one of Lisbon's best addresses, with private pool and garden terrace", "Why Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Are Settling Down in Lisbon, Portugal", "Alicia Vikander: 'I made five films in a row before I had a scene with another woman, "How the #MeToo Movement Is Changing Showbiz Culture Worldwide", "Alicia Vikander Signs Sexual Harassment Open Letter Along With Hundreds of Swedish Actresses", "Alicia Vikander signs letter exposing sexual abuse in Swedish industry", Los Angeles Film Critics Association Award for Best Supporting Actress, Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture, Vancouver Film Critics Circle Award for Best Supporting Actress, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alicia_Vikander&oldid=986276387, Best Supporting Actress Academy Award winners, Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role Screen Actors Guild Award winners, Swedish expatriates in the United Kingdom, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2020, Articles containing potentially dated statements from 2017, All articles containing potentially dated statements, Wikipedia articles with CANTIC identifiers, Wikipedia articles with SUDOC identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Episode: "Ingrid Bergman in Her Own Words", This page was last edited on 30 October 2020, at 21:13.