Beginning of week three I did start adding 5 lb. This is a full 30 day body burn that won't leave you disappointed. So I did my workouts and then on top of that I did Alexis Rens. I used to enjoy weight lifting because it was like I ~felt~ like I was doing more, ya know? This is the warriors way. Its Day 4 of the challenge and I don’t know how much longer I can do this. During the first few days of the workouts, I noticed it was difficult for me to do each workout for the full 30 or 60 seconds.

Surprisingly, Alexis has a fairly simple diet plan that she follows. Today I was very proud of myself because I got through the workout without any stopping or pausing the workout, or finishing a workout before the time ended. The workout is broken into a series of 30-second sessions. Sign up for weekly emails that help you stay inspired. I can do this!” Day 4 I felt a little not in the mood to workout I was tired, didn’t feel good, so Day 4 was terrible. Then, celebrate your progress on a collective level. Find your dream accountability sister. But when I took a closer look at her daily social media feed, then I noticed that a day off from training for her actually still involves a short run, yoga, and pilates.What other people might call a pretty intense day, is a relaxing recovery day for Alexis, and that explains a lot.On the other days, she tries to mix things up a lot to avoid getting bored. I have to put on workout clothes, use gas to drive to the gym, workout for at least forty-five minutes to make the drive feel worth it, and then drive back home and shower. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. 2. She makes absolutely no secret of the fact that she sometimes struggles to get all the nutrients she needs, and with a busy lifestyle of a lot of traveling and photo shoots, it can be a challenge on an almost daily basis.Here are some of the things she takes almost every day. I didn’t have the stamina or the strength to keep it going, but I still managed to get through the duration of the whole circuit. Obviously, it does for Alexis Ren, but she may have been like this her entire life and looking back as far as I can see, she’s always had a thin physique. These are daily workouts that build upon each other to provide the best workout experience, minimal amount of time, to get the most results. My hips don’t look as full. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I… 19 Shares. Yay for gainz! ( Log Out /  But it generally means getting up at 6 am to go running or straight to the gym for some weight training. Krill Oil Vs. Digestive Enzymes. I went into this with the disposition that “Oh, she knows her body is sick and probably posted this video for the pageviews so she can be monetized.”. What Supplements Does Alexis Take? And for those of you that have tried her 10-minute workout, please share your experience and maybe even some before and after photos on our Facebook page. One workout at a time. Hopefully, you find some of what I have to say useful to you ☆, I Tried A Mascara I Saw In An Instagram Ad In Hopes To Lengthen My Pathetic Lashes, I Spent $140 On Shein.com And Can Officially Admit I’m A Fan, I Went Gluten And Dairy Free For 3 Weeks For My PCOS And I Am FEELING Myself, Here’s My Super Easy 10-Minute Makeup Routine, I Tried 3 Different Self Tanners To See Which Ones Are Worth The Money, I Tried Guided Meditation Daily For A Month And It Turned This Realist Into An Optimist, Trying Out A Full Face Of Dollar General’s Makeup Brand. This is very similar to what’s inside the very popular metabolic cooking program that’s helped hundreds of thousands of men and women get shredded! Along with probiotics, Alexis takes digestive enzymes, especially when she travels abroad and eats foods that she isn’t used to. for 30 days! I want to keep going with these workout challenges. I’m not worried about finishing this 30 stint of working for the sake of the blog, but I’m excited to keep it goin’. I will link it below if you want to be tortured like I was. Do drink at least 2 liters of water a day, Do count calories religiously all day every day, Do cardio and weight training on an alternating basis, Don’t eat large meals, split them into smaller snacks, A cup of coffee before anything else happens, Health smoothies blended with mixed fruits (mango, strawberries, watermelon, papaya, pineapple), Pancakes made with gluten-free flour and eggs without the yolk, Simple organic chicken salad with avocado and green leafy veg (she needs the protein), Big bowl fruit after lunch for a boost of carbs, Veggie burgers seem to be a big favorite; no bread buns, instead she uses lettuce, Try her banana ice cream recipe made with organic bananas and almond milk ice cream, Raw vegetables like carrots, celery, and cucumber (no hummus), Trail mix with limited dried fruit to avoid the sugar.

Explore your dashboard, join our private group chat and stay connected. She is a n American model living in Los Angeles, CA. Alexis Ren Ab Workout Get the Best Abs Quick. Additionally, I want to mention that I am doing this workout combined with super clean eating. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I decided to not weigh myself for this challenge. There is something about being consistent with working out and eating better that really makes you want to keep going. I have worked with clients who have taken a lot of her tips and adapted them to their busy family lives with quite some success.If you follow her on social media, then you will completely understand what this looks like on a daily basis. Below is the Alexis Ren ab workout with music. Find out more about me here.

i did alexis ren's ab workout for 30 days before & after. Challenge 1:Taught by Alexis Ren: Full Body Sculpt: A beginner full body workout to introduce you to the Warriors community. This is a full 30 day body burn that won't leave you disappointed. My site is all about trying new things & sharing personal tips from my experiences.

I was holding steady through each workout and wasn’t breathing as heavily.

Join me on a 4 week journey to tone your body from home in just 20 minutes a day. Here's the link if you've been waiting too long. Yes, that means every day. We totally understand.