In the Spring of 2000, Bledel landed a manager through her modeling agency and headed to Los Angeles for her first pilot season, where she quickly landed the coveted role of Rory on Gilmore Girls (2000).When she's not working, Bledel enjoys writing, reading, shooting photography, going to the movies and spending time with her family. Alexis Bledel nació el 17 de febrero de 1981 en Houston, Texas, Estados Unidos. Außerdem spielte sie 2003 im Musikvideo zu She’s Gonna Break Soon von der aus Gainesville stammenden Ska-Punk-Band Less Than Jake. Publicity Listings I just ignored it when people said to lose two inches off my hips. I'm going over here by the celery now.'". I go to movies. Her parents are both Spanish-speakers (her mother was born in Arizona and raised in Mexico, and her father was born in Argentina), and Alexis's ancestry includes Danish, Welsh, English, Scottish, Irish, and French. Premios Screen Actors Guild Awards en la categoría “Mejor elenco en una serie dramática” por su participación en  “The Handmaid’s Tale”. Personaje: Violet, Año: 2012; The Brass Teapot. For her portrayal of a handmaid in the series ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ she won the ‘Primetime Emmy Award’ for ‘Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series’ in 2017. Her parents are both Spanish-speakers (her mother was born in Arizona and raised in Mexico, and her father was born in Argentina), and Alexis's ancestry includes Danish, Welsh, English, Scottish, Irish, and French.Alexis made her television debut in Gilmore Girls (2000), after spending years in front of the camera as a model. The company's filing status is listed as In Existence and its File Number is 0013879806. She has 1 younger brother, Eric David Bledel (born 1986). Kimberly Alexis Bledel was born in Houston, Texas, to Nanette (Dozier) and Martin Bledel. After graduating, she enrolled at NYU as a film major. Alexis's father, Martin Bledel, is Argentinian. Alexis Bledel is known as the fast-talking, intelligent daughter of Lorelai Gilmore. The success of the show is overwhelming. However, Alexis rose to prominence in 2000 after portraying Rory Gilmore in Gilmore Girls TV series, the role which brought her Young Artist Award and Teen Choice Award. In 2014, she played ‘Sarah’ in Brian Horiuchi's romantic drama film ‘Parts per Billion.’, In 2015, she made a guest appearance in the TV series ‘Motive.’ She also appeared in the movie ‘Jenny’s Wedding.’ The following year, she was part of ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life,’ a sequel to the TV series ‘Gilmore Girls.’, In 2017, she joined the ‘Hulu’ dystopian web drama series ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ where she portrayed the character of a bisexual woman named ‘Emily Malek.’ In 2019, she was seen alongside Beau Knapp and Luke Hemsworth in the crime drama ‘Crypto.’, Alexis is expected to reprise her role as ‘Lena Kaligaris’ in the third installment of the movie series ‘Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.’, She played the role of the lead protagonist ‘Rory Gilmore’ in the comedy-drama television series ‘Gilmore Girls.’ This WB show earned widespread critical acclaim and ran for seven years from 2000 to 2007. Poco se conoce de la vida privada de Alexis Bledel; sin embargo, entre los romances públicos que se le conocen destaca la relación sentimental de cuatro años que tuvo con su compañero de reparto en Gilmore Girls, el actor Milo Ventimiglia. November 2019 um 13:06 Uhr bearbeitet. Personaje: Kitty, Año: 2000; Gilmore Girls. Proviene de una familia bicultural; su padre, Martin Bledel, es originario de Argentina, mientras que Nanette, su madre, nació en México. In 2012, she asked her fans to support the re-election of President Barack Obama. I read. They sort of yelled it across the vegetable bin, and I'm like, 'Okay, don't look at me, I look awful. She won the ‘Young Artist Award’ for ‘Best Performance in a TV Drama Series – Leading Young Actress’ for ‘Gilmore Girls’ in 2001. She hates coffee and, while her character "Rory" on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXerH2cxKAY, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jib1JHYTrWM, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tu6j7R8dtk, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI9PiBzj-cY, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63wHFlEhido, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lu7jBGe2yU. Erst in der Schule lernte sie Englisch. https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/kimberly-alexis-bledel-657.php 2004 war sie in dem Bollywoodfilm Liebe lieber indisch in einer Nebenrolle zu sehen. Kimberly Alexis Bledel (/ b l ə ˈ d ɛ l / blə- DEL ; born September 16, 1981) is an American actress and model. Personaje: Emily, Año: 2015; Jenny’s Wedding. Another Für den Kurzfilm Life is Short, in dem sie 2006 mitgespielt hat, trat Bledel auch als Produzentin in Erscheinung. She studied at ‘St. Alexis Bledel is a famous American model, actress, and producer who shot to fame with the hit television series ‘Gilmore Girls.’ Her charismatic personality won the hearts of millions around the world and earned her a number of roles in coming-of-age series and movies. Nanette Bledel's current partners: Nanette Bledel's husband is Martin Bledel. I had more jobs than I could take. She is married to actor Vincent Kartheiser, with whom she has a son. Alexis Bledel nació el 17 de febrero de 1981 en Houston, Texas, Estados Unidos. Quizá uno de los éxitos más recientes de Bledel se encuentra en la aclamada serie de televisión “The Handmaid’s Tale”, papel por el que ha sido nominada cuatro años consecutivos a los premios Screen Actors Guild Awards y Primetime Emmy, alzándose con el galardón en su primera nominación, en 2017. Her parents are both Spanish-speakers (her mother was born in Arizona and raised in Mexico, and her father was born in Argentina), and Alexis's ancestry includes Danish, Welsh, English, Scottish, Irish, and French.Alexis made her television debut in Gilmore Girls (2000), after spending years in front of the camera as a model. They were all over L.A. but it was the first time I'd seen one. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Nanette Bledel and is located at 5179 Kingfisher Dr., Houston, TX 77035. Resultado: Nominada. Bledel verbrachte ihre Kindheit in Houston, Texas. Personaje: Lorelai “Rory” Gilmore, Año: 2009; E.R. Alexis's mother, Nanette (Dozier), was born in Phoenix, Arizona, of Welsh, English, Scottish, Irish, and German descent. La carrera artística de Alexis Bledel comenzó de manera oficial a inicios de la década del 2000, cuando tenía 19 años de edad. Por este motivo, la primera lengua de Alexis es el español, ya que era el idioma que hablaban en su casa sus padres y su hermano, David; no fue sino hasta que entró a la escuela que comenzó a aprender a expresarse en inglés. Kimberly Alexis Bledel (* 16. Her parents are both Spanish-speakers (her mother was born in Arizona and raised in Mexico, and her father was born in Argentina), and Alexis's ancestry includes Danish, Welsh, English, Scottish, Irish, and French She began her modeling career while still in high school, traveling all over to locations like Tokyo, Milan, New York and Los Angeles. Instead, she wanted to focus on her career as a film actor and model. Alexis and her parents consider themselves Hispanic, and Alex was raised in a Spanish-speaking household. The name "Alexis" is of Greek origin and means "defending". Adopted a Maltese-chihuahua mix dog named Sophie. Resultado: Nominada, Año: 2004; Premio Bravo Otto en la categoría “Mejor estrella femenina de televisión” por Gilmore Girls. Bald darauf nahm sie am Casting für die Serie Gilmore Girls teil und bekam trotz fehlender Fernseherfahrung die Rolle, da die Crew von ihrer Natürlichkeit und Art begeistert war. Personaje: Molly Branford, Año: 2014; Parts per Billion. She also appeared in the television show ‘Us & Them’ where she played the lead role. So brach sie nach einem Jahr ihr Studium ab und zog von New York City nach Los Angeles. She graduated from Saint Agnes Academy in Houston, Texas. Enjoys photography, writing, reading, watching movies, and hanging with her family. Alexis made her television debut in.