Like the 29 aged AJ, her elder sister Alyson Renae Michalka, aka Aly Michalka is also a musician, singer-songwriter, and actress. Aly Michalka is a 31 year old American Actress. She has a sibling namely, AJ Michalka. Moreover, check out a summary of her bio and professional career. Her first big-screen starring role was as the title character in 2013's Grace Unplugged. She and her sister appeared in the MTV film Super Sweet 16: The Movie. I have a love problem. AJ says now that some of their childhood experiences left a … LOVE U UU U U U U U U U UU UU U U U U UU U LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULOVE U UU U U U U U U U UU UU U U U U UU U LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUs. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Relationships. But the duo is dating since August 2, 2017. photos, She has starred with her Goldbergs colleagues Tim Meadows and Bryan Callen in the spin-off Schooled since January 2019. The series ran for one season and was cancelled in May 2011. Amanda AJ Michalka – National Women’s History Museum’s Women Making History Awards in LA. fashion She was a model for catalogs. Alyson Renae Michalka ( mee-SHAH-kah; born March 25, 1989) is an American actress, singer-songwriter, and musician. Is Kelly Kelly still Married? Michalka appeared in the 2011 film Super 8, directed by J. J. Abrams. Always loving, always kind. Flawless is pretty much the only word that fully encompasses Phil of the Future alum Aly Michalka's wedding.When the actress wed director Stephen Ringer last weekend in Portofino, Italy, we saw enough candid snaps from Instagram to know that this was the romantic wedding your Pinterest board was waiting for. All rights reserved. Her father, Mark, owns a contracting company, and her mother, Carrie, is a musician and performed with the Christian rock band "JC Band". Similarly, AJ's sister Aly has starred in films and series like Phil of the Future, Grown Ups 2, iZombie, etc. Born Amanda Joy Michalka on 10th April, 1991 in Torrance, California USA, she is famous for AJ of Aly and AJ in a career that spans 2002–present. also im not dating daniel moore anymore.im engaged to a guy in the military named max moretti, aly and i have a new album coming out sometime next year, hey we share a name my soooooooooooooo cool i love your work love Amanda ps i am 10 years old. A first look at the new Netflix series and meet the cast", "Article: Pop sisters: Better known for their acting, Aly and AJ leap onto music... | AccessMyLibrary – Promoting library advocacy", "78 Violet, 11/05 – Interviews – Christian Music Today", "Hellcats Star Aly Michalka Reveals AJ's Character's Name! As of now, Josh and AJ are sharing a good bond as a perfect love partner. fashion She is the daughter of Mark Michalka (father) and his ex-wife Carrie (mother). AJ was home-schooled and later she attended Mack Elementary School. Help keep AJ Michalka profile up to date. Her zodiac sign is Aries. Josh Pence and AJ Michalka had a relationship from 2017 to 2017. She was cast as a recurring character on The CW series Hellcats[11] starring Ashley Tisdale and her sister Aly Michalka. She plays the piano, electric guitar, and acoustic guitar. AJ Michalka has been in relationships with Keenan Tracey (2014 - 2015), Harrison Mead (2011 - 2012), Ryan Blair (2010 - 2011), Hunter Parrish (2009 - 2010), Bennet Heimple (2008 - 2009), Ryan Sheckler (2008) and Joe Jonas (2005 - 2006). The 2011 thriller film Super 8 collected $260.1 million in its box-office collection under the production budget of $50 million where an actress AJ has portrayed a character as Jen alongside co-actress Elle Fanning. She has also appeared on shows such as Oliver Beene, Six Feet Under, The Guardian, and General Hospital. AJ Michalka is currently single. How and when Pence and Michalka met it is unclear. Login Aly Michalka is a member of the following lists: American film actors, Actors from California and American female singers. Aly Michalka has been in relationships with Joel David Moore (2011 - 2013), Raviv Ullman (2005 - 2011), Robbie Jones and Matt Barr. AJ Michalka Husband: She is Single. Her singing voice is so strong and pure. AJ is a multi-talented actress, singer, musician, and songwriter. He was sooo handsome. [4][5] Both she and her sister attended Mack Elementary. |  Her mother has German, English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry. How Far Is St Thomas Ontario From Toronto , Johnson And Johnson Internship Experience , Robert Sean Leonard Hugh Laurie , Notre Dame Of Maryland Athletics , For the information, another American actress, singer, Ashlee Simpson owns a total fortune of $11 million. Michalka was one of the producers of the film, with her sister and Ringer, and participated in the casting process. Help keep Aly Michalka profile up to date. Stay Tuned With Married Celeb For Celebrities Bio, Published On Sun Oct 18 2020   Modified On Sun Oct 18 2020, Alyson Renae Michalka, aka Aly Michalka (elder sister). She started acting when she was five, mostly in church play productions. She began seriously studying acting at the age of 9, landing a lead role in a church musical, "Jailhouse Rock", then later booked a national commercial on her very first audition. He broke up with me before I knew about it. Connect any celebrity with Aly Michalka to see how closely they are linked... romantically! Aly Michalka is a 31 year old American Actress. Aly Michalka has had an encounter with Matt Leinart (2008 - 2011). Cheryl Burke Boyfriend 2021 Husband Is Married Who. Why is Julie Bowen divorce her Husband? Prior to becoming an actress, Amanda worked as a professional model appearing on magazine covers, store posters and other merchandising ads for National corporations. Kelly Kelly Husband 2021 Boyfriend, Bobby Lee Girlfriend 2021 Wife is Married to Who, Charlotte Flair WWE Wrestler Husband Married Boyfriend 2021 Divorce Bram, JoJo WWE Boyfriend 2021 Husband Baby Daddy, Shemar Moore Wife Girlfriend 2020 Who is He Getting Married to, Logan Lerman Girlfriend 2020 Is Logan Lerman Engaged to Married Alexandra Daddario, Taye Diggs Girlfriend 2020 Wife: Who is Taye Diggs Married to, Nicole Curtis Husband Boyfriend Baby Daddy Married to Dating Who Personal life. There`s this boy I used to date. Keenan Tracey and AJ Michalka had a relationship from 2014 to 2015. She was a model for catalogs. AJ recorded the theme song and accompanying music video for the film Secretariat, entitled "It's Who You Are." From 2009 to 2013 Michalka and her sister performed as the musical duo 78violet. you used to be so big in the entertainment world..ur very pretty too! 8.2.17.". Used to be a model. Connect any celebrity with AJ Michalka to see how closely they are linked... romantically! She was a model before becoming an actress, and is best known as one-half of the duo Aly and AJ (formerly 78Violet) with her sister Aly Michalka. i love you..ur very pretty so keep it up! Born Alyson Renae Michalka on 25th March, 1989 in Torrance, California USA, she is famous for Keeley Teslow in Phil of the Future; Marti Perkins in Hellcats. She's pretty good for her age and I like their music. She shares and strong bonding with her parents. Stephen Ringer and Aly Michalka have been mar... Joel David Moore and Aly Michalka separated i... Matt Leinart and Aly Michalka separated in 20... Raviv Ullman and Aly Michalka separated in 20... Matt Barr and Aly Michalka were rumored to be... Robbie Jones and Aly Michalka were rumored to... See Robbie Jones is rumored to have hooked up with Aly Michalka. AJ Michalka is one of the famous names all over the entertainment world. The Steven Universe actress AJ is in a romantic relationship with her beloved love partner Joshua Charles Pence, aka Josh Pence. The albums include the hit songs like Rush, Chemicals React, Potential Breakup Song, Greatest Time of Year, among others. Became good friends with on-screen best friend, View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. They were dating for 1 year after getting together in Feb 2013. AJ Michalka has been in 2 on-screen matchups, including Brendan Miller in Super Sweet 16: The Movie (2007) and Troy Gentile in The Goldbergs (2013). Her zodiac sign is Aries. Red Light Management, Evolution Entertainment, Inc. www.alyandaj.com, twitter.com/78Violet, 78violet.com/#arrive, instagram.com/amandajoy78, myspace.com/78violet, https://www.instagram.com/ajmichalkaofficial/, www.facebook.com/Aj.Michalka1, www.allmovie.com/artist/aj-michalka-p602673, www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/amanda-michalka/, Miley Cyrus, Brendan Miller, Emma Roberts, Leighton Meester, Saint (Dog) [1996-2007], Willow (Dog) [2007], Moneypenny (Dog) [2009], Roadie (Dog) [2007], Bandit (Dog) [1996].