Now, why did I choose to make them in an air fryer? Monday is Meatloaf is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Place chicken patties into the air fryer and cook for 3-5 minutes until warmed thoroughly. Place in large bowl. ★☆ for 8-10 more minutes. Either way you choose, cooking time will remain the same. Working in batches of 3-4 add salmon patties and cook on 400° for 7 minutes, carefully flipping them at 3.5 minutes (half way). Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links meaning that if you click on them and buy something we get a teensy commission, at no extra cost to you. >>>Want to try other AIR FRYER recipes? Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Preheat your air fryer 350 degrees. I used Panko bread crumbs and did not use the mushrooms but lighly wiped olive oil on top -the top of the loaf was brownish black and DELICIOUS! Take meatloaf out and let rest 5 minutes more before slicing and serving. There’s an array of tastiness over on Soulfully Made! Add to this some canned peas or cooked frozen peas (I love the microwave in the bag ones - quick and easy!). We really enjoyed this recipe and cannot thank Nikki for sharing this delicious meal with her fans and my family! Easy Air Fryer Cajun Chicken with Vegetables, Air Fried Chocolate Marshmallow Bread Pudding, Air Fried Pigs in Blankets (The British Way), Air Fryer Chicken Wings – Our 4 Favorite Ways to Cook Wings in an Air Fryer, 3 Best Kitchen Scales to Use with Your Air Fryer, Knead together in a large bowl; the meat, beaten egg, bread crumbs, chorizo, onion, thyme, teaspoon salt and a generous amount of pepper, Transfer the ground meat mix to a pan or dish and smooth the top over. Conventional oven cooking directions are found within the recipe card below. Preheat an air fryer to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C). The cooking time was perfect. While you can find recipes from every corner of the world this is an especially popular recipe in American homes. ★☆. In a mixing bowl, combine together all ingredients except BBQ Sauce. Coat in the flour being sure to pat off any excess flour. Braised Beef Short Ribs with Red-Eye Gravy, Alice Springs Chicken (Outback Copy Cat Recipe), Cajun Chicken Meatballs in Cajun Cream Sauce, Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Recipe - Bowl Me Over, Alice Springs Chicken Recipe (Outback Copycat) | Soulfully Made, Vegetarian Pot Pie Soup - LeMoine Family Kitchen, Valentine's Day Dessert Board | The Speckled Palate, Sweet Molasses Brown Bread Rolls • The Fresh Cooky, Fall off the bone Braised Beef Short Ribs in Red-Eye Gravy, SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS & RICE - WEEKEND POTLUCK #416, Easy Chocolate Spoons for Coffee and Hot Cocoa Beverages, 35 Best Air Fryer Recipes - Saving & Simplicity. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Approximately the size of a medium potato, if I had to guess they were: 4″ long, 1″ thick, and 3″ wide. We came off of the craziest of Decembers and immediately enjoyed the wedding of daughter #2 the first weekend of January. This recipe cooking in an air fryer was truly one of the best meatloafs my husband and I have eaten in years! Don’t they all sound amazing? Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. amzn_assoc_title = "Who Needs a Cape Picks"; Friends, these take approximately 10-12 minutes in an air fryer to cook. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. So much flavor and a perfect weeknight comfort meal. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. And for the topper, a smidge of BBQ sauce. Tasted good once the burnt was cut off. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Congrats! Set aside, but do not refrigerate. You can make these earlier in the day. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. We all love it! During the depression this was an easy way for those in the lower 48 to add essential nutrients to their diets with cheap canned food and very little other ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Have a gowise air fryer. It brunt mine to a crisp. Salmon patties are fish cakes made from canned salmon that contain a breading or binding mixture which are combined with spices then breaded and fried. This meatloaf has the BEST flavors and textures! Spoon BBQ sauce into the indentation and spread lightly over the top. The only other ingredient I added was one tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce. Place air fryer basket into the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes. Spoon BBQ sauce into the indentation and spread lightly over the top. Thank you so much for sharing these. I set them on top of parchment paper, spritzed them with olive oil then cooked on 400-degrees for 8 minutes. Next time I will check on the pre-topping bake as at 25 minutes it was just starting to get too brown. Yes, I have more than one because Santa thought ours wasn’t big enough…smart fella right there! Thank you for such a quick, easy and delicious recipe!!! Flip, and spritz with olive oil again, and cook and additional 8 minutes. Amount is based on available nutrient data. While a classic meatloaf is baked in a loaf pan in the oven, these meatloaf hamburger patties are pan-fried in about 10 minutes, which is a lot less time than it takes to cook a meatloaf. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. What temp will keep the meatloaf from burning?? Form a loaf inside the baking dish. Okay…can you say weeknight meal! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. First I halved her recipe. These cookies do not store any personal information. My goodness these mini meatloaves look INCREDIBLE! If you don't want the sides to be crispy, pat down the mixture so that it is touching all 4 sides of the baking dish. Copyright © 2020 Who Needs A Cape? They sound so good but I don’t have a pan like yours. These salmon patties require a triple breading, so grab three medium sized bowls. Like things on the spicy side? Can be served with creamed peas, recipe in post above. Don't go for plain mashed potatoes! Let me say that again…they were done cooking in the air fryer in less time than it takes to pre-heat my conventional oven. Your email address will not be published. There was an error submitting your subscription. Add the onion and saute until softened, about 5 minutes. Please check your email for a message from me and access to your FREE ebooks. I did not preheat my air fryer. when i researched cooking meat loaf in an air fryer, i discovered that the only benefit of cooking this way is that it reduces cook time. Dip in the egg mixture, drain off the excess egg mixture by holding above the bowl for a second. What drew me to this particular recipe was the lack of ketchup. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; I love the idea of doing them in the air fryer! We made them last night and it was so easy to toss a few baby potatoes in the air fryer too and have meatloaf and baked potatoes! Press in the mushrooms and coat the top with olive oil, Place the pan or dish in the basket and slide into the air fryer and cook for 25 minutes, Check it's nice and brown, and leave to stand for 10 minutes before serving. I made this tonight for my husband and I, it was just right for the two of us with some left for later. I will be cooking for two people. Dig deeper →. This is a coordinated blogger event that allows us some fun while getting to try another blogger’s recipe. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Very good recipe  Set loaves into your air fryer. Salmon patties are great on their own but we like to serve them with creamed peas which are basically peas in a Béchamel. If you are sitting there thinking that you never have leftover mashed potatoes you can make a half recipe of my Perfect Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes ahead of time to have on hand when you are ready to make Air Fryer Salmon Patties. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Preheat your air fryer to 360° F (182°C) Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray to prevent sticking; Place the burger patties in a single layer into the air fryer basket; Cook the patties for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through; Cooking tips: If your burger patties are not … Lori, I love these! The outside should be nicely browned when finished cooking. Ty so much I only made two changes to her original recipe, changes to suit my family. Knead and mix thoroughly. I’m thinking of doing this, bit replacing the ketchup and mustard with barbecue sauce. Brush both sides of the salmon patties with the olive oil. ★☆ I did have to cook it about 10 minutes longer to get a reading of 165° on my meat thermometer. Drain the salmon, and remove the bones from the meat unless you bought boneless canned salmon. On the event day, we all debut our recipes and see everyone’s creations. If you like this recipe you may want to check out Simply Seasoned Air Fryer Chickpeas! – Air Fryer Loaded Mini Meatloaf […], […] AIR FRYER LOADED MINI MEATLOAF by WHO NEEDS A CAPE? on the Foodie Pro Theme, Saucy Meatball Stir-Fry over Garlic Rice ». I’m Tina the writer, photographer, recipe developer, and one of the many taste tester’s at Monday is Meatloaf. amzn_assoc_asins = "B07S85TPLG,B0000CCY1Y,B08B7WK4VW,B07S6529ZZ"; Conventional Oven: Bake at 425° for 25 minutes. Please try again. Another great thing is that the fat all drains as it cooks because the basket is like a natural rack. Find easy recipes for air fried chicken, shrimp, fries and so much more! Should You Use Your Instant Pot as a Slow Cooker? Serve immediately or refrigerate in airtight container for up to one week. Try these: If you aren’t an air fryer fan or would like to cook conventionally in your oven, no problem I’ve included directions in the note below the recipe. If my son was home or any other member of the family was here, I’d definitely make the doubled recipe. Snow, cold, gray…wash, rinse, repeat, over and over again. I LURVE meatloaf! You can also subscribe without commenting. To aid removal, also put some strips of heavy aluminum foil to the bottom of the basket (see photo in post). Maybe mine was too thick? And then there’s the BACON, yup there’s cooked and crumbled thick-cut bacon mixed right in there. We’re hoping our sons wait a bit before getting married, mom and dad could use a little break! Serve with your favorite side dish, I’d like to suggest: amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; In less than an hour - but more importantly, with very little effort - you can have a delicious and tender meatloaf on the table. There’s our Instant Pot Meatloaf and then there’s Air Fryer Meatloaf. Finally, coat the patty in the breadcrumbs. Serve with apple cider vinegar or dill dip or both. This recipe looks so delicious and it’s on my menu this week! May try again but will have to make adjustments. Combine pork and veal in a nonstick baking dish that fits inside the air fryer basket. What is sexier than an easy dinner that doesn't take a lot of time or strange ingredients, heat up the house, or require a lot of clean up? Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Thick Cut Bacon, cooked, cooled and chopped, Seasonings: Onion Powder, Seasoned Salt, & Garlic Powder. Thanks, Michaela! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Thanks so much for subscribing to The Cookful!