- See 10,219 traveler reviews, 1,690 candid photos, and great deals for Aeromexico, at Tripadvisor. Monthly travel recaps, latest posts, and travel tips straight to your inbox. I was thinking about upgrading to the Premier Class on AeroMexico. Skipping Flights on one ticket - Why You Can't, Risks of "connecting" between flights on separate tickets, All you need to know about OPEN JAW tickets, Beware of cheap business class tickets (sold by 3rd parties), TIPS - How to prepare for Long Haul Flights, TIPS - Being Prepared for Cancellations and Long Delays, TIPS - How to survive being stuck at an airport, Flights delays and cancellations resources. On my six hour flight from Vancouver to Mexico City, we were all fed a small breakfast of powdered eggs and vegetables with yogurt and fruit on the side. Back to my seat, it was a pretty standard Super Diamond seat, which is a very good thing. Aeromexico: "Clase Premier" is not a Premium class at all. I was waiting for an opportunity to flag an attendant but ended up moving to a free seat after takeoff. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but it really doesn’t do anything to set the carrier apart, and doesn’t at all allude to the rich cultural heritage of Mexico. Nice hard product on the 789, friendly crew, great first meal and an onboard bar area that was actually used by passengers. var s = d.createElement(sc), p = d.getElementsByTagName(sc)[0]; Airline, Airport, and Travel Abbreviations. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Connecting Flights at London Heathrow Airport, TUI Airways (formerly Thomson) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html, Booked with Fly365 so how do I get a refund from Qatar Air, India trip for US Citizen (NRI) living in the US, Poor Coronavirus refund arrangement --Air Asia and Bravofly, Transiting through Stansted during UK lockdown, Excess/Overweight Bags on United on an Ethiopian ticket, Asiana Airline Refund Advice: Flight from US to China. We have flown BA to MEX and it was ok but the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? * Separate cabin, check in, lounge access. WestJet and Aeromexico just started offering direct flights between Calgary and Mexico City. !2nd time was last and final time!! The seat was fine but I chose a central pair for direct aisle access. Food was awful, my main was cold. Worst experience ever with this flight and Aeromexico. After researching and looking on their website & contacting their The IFE is a shared screen with one or two movies but Biz pax gets an ipad with limited entertainment options. First of all my flight from Mexico City to Chicago got delayed 1h. more, “"Clase Premier" is not a Premium class at all.”. I had to tell my seat mate to stop his mobile phone call during taxi. CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners. No points awarded here. I had to tell my seat mate to stop his mobile phone call during taxi. The corn and asparagus were both cooked well and a nice complement to the overall meal. Both planes will be a 737-800. It a a good experience for the cost. Some airlines, like WestJet, for example, work with the aircraft manufacturers to create unique design touches in the cabin, but Aeromexico left it fairly plain. The 787s on that route now have full-flat beds .I fly BA CW myself so don't know how they compare. I find the space to be very dark, and it’s always unbearably hot. I went for the bubbly, but the pour was so light that I had to ask for another one, which the flight attendant brought back with a smile. The only other thing that distinguishes AeroMexico AM Plus premium economy is the headrest with”AM Plus” stitched into it. After landing my baggage was not the first and had to make a very long queu in connection desk. The plane was newer and very clean, and the flight crew was also friendly and very efficient with their service. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Perhaps most interestingly, there was a coffee machine that made a number of different coffee drinks, though I didn’t try it out since I’m not a coffee drinker (I know, I’m weird). Buy now or later? Air China Business Class Review | A330-300 HND-PEK, Air China Business Class Lounge Review – Beijing (PEK). For dessert, there was tiramisu or ice cream. Meals were.atrocius (the lowest quality I have found in business class). There is a free messaging option which is a nice touch and allows you to stay connected throughout the flight. The worst airline in the world.....always piss poor service and in fact they do their best to help you miss your flight so they can make more money off you. The Points Guy will not sell your email. What say you? s.src = u + '?v=' + (+new Date()); @2 They are flat bed 180 degrees on the LHR-MEX route. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. From a numbers perspective, the IFE system was pretty respectable, with almost 200 movies and over 50 TV shows, but I didn’t find the selection itself all that compelling — and that may very well be due to the fact that I fly so often that I have seen most of the movies I wanted to watch on airplane IFEs. We have flown BA to MEX and it was ok but the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I arrived at a fairly empty gate, so I got in line and waited patiently for our boarding process to start, which ended up being just over 10 minutes after the scheduled boarding time. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. And, well, it was a turkey sandwich. I got a very good deal on a YUL - LA Manzanillo trip. It might be worth looking for reviews on Seat Guru. This aircraft flies with 16 Clase Premier Business Class seats, 18 AM Plus seats, and 126 Main Cabin Economy Class seats. Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. Would do it again. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Welcome drink consisted in a minuscle glass of hot water or warm orange juice. Together. This is where the excitement ended. Service was not great, no special touches you get on other (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? While the space is dark (and hot), I do appreciate the high ceilings and the wood trim used throughout — and the red-trimmed furniture makes it feel modern overall. p.parentNode.insertBefore(s,p); At first, I thought it was just because I was almost to the end of my appetizers, but when I received my dessert as I was not even halfway through the entree, I definitely felt rushed. So how does this AeroMexico Premium Economy Review rank? I should also point out that I was laughed at when I tried to access the Delta Plus lounge. Does anyone know what Aeromexico mean by comfort class on the 787 LHR-MEX route? I really love being able to keep cords out of sight but charge my phone and computer while using them at my seat. Connecting Flights at London Heathrow Airport, TUI Airways (formerly Thomson) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html, Booked with Fly365 so how do I get a refund from Qatar Air, India trip for US Citizen (NRI) living in the US, Poor Coronavirus refund arrangement --Air Asia and Bravofly, Transiting through Stansted during UK lockdown, Excess/Overweight Bags on United on an Ethiopian ticket, Asiana Airline Refund Advice: Flight from US to China. However, the points earning was only the cherry on top. Movie selection was OK but not substantive. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It's AM's non-refundable/non-flexible business class ticket. The seat itself measured 21 inches wide and was trimmed with navy blue fabric. Living Room (as its called in the trade) The seat was fine but I chose a central pair for direct aisle access. Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. I only had carry on luggages, got in time for my flight and the agent redirected me to their phone service that answered after 30min telling me that nothing can be done that I need to buy a new flight ticket for double the price I've paid for my round trip ticket and that they wanted to also charge me $150 for no show! I chose Seat 7A, a window seat in the second-to-last row of the larger forward cabin. I flagged down a passing flight attendant, who also couldn’t open it, so I was given a new kit. What Is the Food Like on AeroMexico AM Plus? Taking everything into account you just receive a little bigger seat and nothig else. I would only upgrade again if I was in a middle seat in economy and the exit row was not available…or if it was free.