eBooks are embedded with quizzes and exercises throughout the chapter and also after the chapter ends, to ensure that students retain the information that they are reading. Use promo code TOGETHER at checkout to claim this limited-time offer. 'Now You Know' sections are a great way to sum up! https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/753962.Advantage_Education Math I and Math II of the Advantage Volume Library comprehensively address every math topic and concept for all required and advanced math courses in 6th-12th grade. - Posters of the human body, a world atlas, and glow-in-the-dark constellations! A textbook is only as good as the teacher who uses it. All rights reserved © While reading we cannot think of other tasks or worries. - Topics include: Space Science, Earth Science, Ecology, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Now your kids will have access to answers - within seconds. Because it is nice, long-lasting, has inner value that does not expire and is a great present. that are this organized and easy to navigate. BBB is here to help. Most textbooks are accompanied by teacher guides, which provide you with supplemental teaching materials, ideas, and activities to use throughout the academic year. Practical education is way more interactive than theoretical. Sometimes, teachers over-rely on textbooks and don't consider other aids or other materials for the classroom. Our program harnesses the power of The Princeton Review, a study course proven to help 4 out of 5 students get into their top-choice school. A written language separates us from all other species! Kid Approved. Topic Source gathers the most important information for writing assignments and summarizes them to make report writing easier. As good as they may appear on the surface, textbooks do have some limitations. You are attempting to access Advantage4Kids using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. This six-volume series of "how and why" books for grades 5 and up helps naturally curious students in this age group discover more about the world around them through hands-on projects, short stories, and activities. success in Social Studies and Language Arts. The Social Studies/Language Arts volume addresses all required and college-bound topics for grades 6-12. and I honestly couldn't think of any. Company refuses to give me refund & Seller Blocked me An effective learning system must ensure that students are actively involved in the learning process. Kids ask a lot of questions! They can bookmark pages and chapters. Students and teachers unanimously agree upon the benefits of using eBooks in education. The breathing slows down. eBooks are not just plain reading materials, they have all the right tools to help students make notes and highlight content. We get comfortable. The reasons for this are many, depending on the design and focus of the curriculum, the mandates of the administration, and/or the level of expertise on the part of classroom teachers. Time lines are great—useful readability. Test how much you've learned with our interactive quizzes.