Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community. I’ll add that in. des taches du vin = wine stains, boutons: buttons If you found this translation useful, please share it on your preferred social network. "Adieu" lyrics. articuler = to articulate. Adieu Have you considered that maybe instead of “l’amour, la manque, et la tournée”, she is saying “blâmant la manque, et la tournée”? Tu es dans mon cœur mais je n'veux plus te voir Basically, time ticking away painfully slow as you wonder where they are, what are they doing, why aren’t the home yet, who are they with, and all these crazy random thoughts we think when we are in love with someone and they are not reciprocating that love. éclater: to burst éclater: to burst I think what she means is the love is turning sour (like milk). Which happens by pushing the hours, I had to understand “pousser les heures.” I asked many, many francophones (Canadian and French) and no one had ever heard this saying. French lyrics and English translation after the jump. Mais y'a plus d'avenir entre nous deux It seems as though you put a lot of hard work into this. Translation and analysis for Ensemble – a single off Coeur de Pirate’s debut album. What a helpful translation! Mais y'a plus d'avenir entre nous deux Sounds to me like this guy bores Coeur de Pirate with his stories and she isn’t having it. No woman could possibly be satisfied with just two thrusts, so is it any wonder that she says “adieu” to this guy?? French lyrics and English translation after the jump. To dream of bidding cheerful adieus to people, denotes that you will make pleasant visits and enjoy much social festivity; but if they are made in a sad or doleful strain, you will endure loss and bereaving sorrow. Because you know that nothing goes with my anymore, Go and see the others, I don't think anything of it, I loved you and I assure you it's the end, Do you think that you're finally able to say to me, I will therefore not have anything more to hear from you, To re-enter the night, when I wait for the dawn. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Il est temps d'se dire adieu Ne m'en veux pas, c'est sans rancune, ah but i could not hear the song itself, no audio? L’amour, le manque, et la tournée I sigh and you threaten to leave, because I yell when you sing your memories. I pretended to get better. What a helpful translation! Dadju have been translated into 10 languages Tu es dans mon cœur mais je n'veux plus te voir Il est temps d'se dire adieu … Thanks for your input Cavin, it makes sense to me now Believe it or not I havn't actually heard this song yet so I didn't know. I love this song and I realized that there hasn't been a lyric video for this song so I decided to make my first one! J'n'ai jamais rien pris au sérieux French Lyrics Translations WordPress Theme by Darby. Especially at my age . J'garderai les souvenirs dans ma mémoire, Mais y'a plus d'avenir entre nous deux Translation and analysis for Ensemble – a single off Coeur de Pirate’s debut album. Mais y'a plus d'avenir entre nous deux **UPDATED** Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; Il est temps de se dire adieu Vocabulary and explanation of the … Moi je soupire et toi tu me menaces de partir, parce que je hurle quand tu chantes tes souvenirs. Learn how your comment data is processed. Tu es dans mon cœur mais je ne veux plus te voir repousser: the verb repousser can mean either “to push away,” “to push back” or to “reject or turn down.” I think in this context when she sings “ton corps qui me repoussait” she means “your body, which pushes me away.” In the next line she talks about how he makes love, so I’m guessing she means that he physically pushes her back, rather than rejecting her. Tu es dans mon cœur mais je n'veux plus te voir Mais les souvenirs restent toujours No woman could possibly be satisfied with just two thrusts, so is it any wonder that she says “adieu” to this guy?? L’amour = love, le manque = lack (shortage), la tournée = turning (as in turning sour). I think what she means is the love is turning sour (like milk). French lyrics and English translation after the jump. Du sprachst nicht viel und strömtest weg ins blaue Licht. The impression that I get is that this guy is always talking about himself, and that he repeats his stories a lot. Any chance of more translations? Tous les Mêmes Lyrics & Translation / Stromae, Dernière Danse Lyrics & Translation – Indila, Stromae – Formidable Lyrics and English Translation, Because you know that nothing matters to me anymore, Go see other people, I won't think anything of it, Je t’ai aimé mais je t’assure que c’est la fin, I loved you, but I assure you it's the end, Coming home at night while I'm waiting for dawn. French lyrics and English translation after the jump. The children are playing outside in the yard As if nothing happened And soon it will be seen, like all of Paris Freezing in the cold morning wind. Coming home at night while I’m waiting for dawn, It took me AGES to figure out what “pousser les heures” meant. On a les ailes mais sans les plumes Vocabulary and explanation of the translation and phrases will follow the video and translation. French-Speaking Artists, Albums, and Track Lists. The children are playing outside in the yard, And soon it will be seen, like all of Paris. Et pendant que tu t’articules = and while you are articulating yourself It makes sense that she would be spelling out three stages: the love, the loss, and the “turning sour.” Thanks again! Il est temps de se dire adieu, yeah It seems as though you put a lot of hard work into this. Je n't'en veux pas mais ne m'en veux pas pour tous mes torts Your email address will not be published. I am so glad to have come across this on the internet. tache (des taches) (feminine noun): stain Copyright © 2020 French Lyrics Translations. Adieu (English translation) Artist: Slimane; Song: Adieu 5 translations; Translations: English, Finnish, Persian, Spanish, Turkish English translation English. Tu es dans mon cœur mais je n'veux plus te voir This line is a bit cryptic: Translation of 'Adieu' by Cœur de pirate from French to German Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 J'aurais pu essayer, mais non Which happens by pushing the hours, I had to understand “pousser les heures.” I asked many, many francophones (Canadian and French) and no one had ever heard this saying. Witout knowing where I go. As far as I can tell, in this context I think we can take it to mean that the dawn “pushes through the night.”. “Prends donc la porte” literally translates as “take/use the door.” So really what she is saying is: “There’s the door – USE IT.”, en chemin: on the way Tu crois sûrement qu'j'en ai souffert On s'éloigne, c'était imminent Tu es dans mon cœur mais je n'veux plus te voir So I think the speaker her is singing about three stages of love: the love, the loss (lack), and then the relationship turning sour. Check our the full track list of all Coeur de Pirate’s songs, lyrics, and translations. Il est temps d'se dire adieu, yeah More: English to English translation of adieu . Thank you! Enter your email address to be the first to know when new translations are posted. Rentrer la nuit quand j’attends l’aube J'veux plus faire semblant d'être celui qu'tu connaissais articuler = to articulate. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. tache (des taches) (feminine noun): stain You did a wonderful job. Dadju have been translated into 10 languages. Here she likely means “see” as in “date” or “be involved with.” Basically, “go ahead and date other girls, I don’t care!”, Je n’aurai donc plus à t’entendre