What else would I need to make it work? Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. While not the autopilot of the Tesla, the Adaptive Cruse Control in the Jeep is a welcome addition to a long road trip. Setting the speed at 75 mph, a little over the 70 mph limit, I was off. Should you encounter an issue accessing any content on www.jeep.com, please. Because those functions are turned on by the VIN configuration. The 2020 Jeep® Grand Cherokee is equipped with over 70 standard and available safety and security technologies to help keep you safe on journeys near or far. However, we decided to take a vacation, and drive to our destination, roughly 7 hours away. What else would I need to make it work? Thanks in advance. After an hour of so of getting used to having it adjust the speed and distance, I was quite pleased with its performance. Jeep won't turn in adaptive cruise control. LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist alerts you of unintentional lane drifts, and Automatic High-Beam Headlamps improve visibility. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. On the Cherokee Limited or Trailhawk, Adaptive Cruise Control is part of the $1,495 Technology Group, which isn't chump change, but you also get forward collision warning… I have the Protech 2 package with LaneSense. ACC is tied into multiple vehicle computing systems. ParkSense®  Rear Park Assist and the ParkView®  Rear Back Up Camera allow you to back into parking spots with confidence. Posted by Project Speed | Jun 23, 2017 | Chrysler, Jeep | 0 |. However, I must say, I used the ACC almost the entire 7 hour drive to our destination. The ProTech II Package, available on Laredo E, Upland and Altitude, includes Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking to alert you of a potential front impact and Advanced Brake Assist for added stopping power during emergency braking situations. The Adaptive Cruse Control reacted, quite quickly, slowing the car down and applying the brakes. The Advanced ProTech II Package, available on Limited, Trailhawk® and Overland and standard on High Altitude, Limited X, Summit, SRT® and Trackhawk®, includes the same features as the Protech II Package, plus: Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, which may bring the vehicle to a full stop if an imminent frontal collision is detected at speeds below 25 mph, as well as Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist and rain-sensing windshield wipers. I know I can purchase the switch with the adaptive cruise control buttons but it will not be activated. I know I can purchase the switch with the adaptive cruise control buttons but it will not be activated. I have a 2020 Altitude with Protech 2, Premium lighting group, trailer tow group, sunroof, and 9-amp speaker with sub packages. Here is a video produced by Mopar, that explains how the Adaptive Cruise Control works on the Jeep Grand Cherokee. On one of our cars, a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, we have all of the above packages. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. JavaScript is disabled. ©2020 FCA US LLC. Join our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates from around the Auto Industry, including product reviews, tips & trick on how to improve your car's performance, and the latest on detailing trends. Remarkable Jeep® Brand capability meets safety and security technology in the new ProTech Safety Packages. The Advanced ProTech II Package, available on Limited, Trailhawk® and Overland and standard on High Altitude, Limited X, Summit, SRT® and Trackhawk®, includes the same features as the Protech II Package, plus: Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, which may bring the vehicle to a full stop if an imminent frontal collision is detected at speeds below 25 mph, as well as Adaptive Cruise Control …