If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Shadow Boost will be activated. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Enter your username or e-mail address. If we have any news to share, we will do so as a matter of priority. That feature will be available at the end of March. However, activations of Shadow Boost are still drastically on hold in the EU and drastically slowed down in the US. These posts will have the latest information, and if plans change we will do our best to communicate the changes urgently to you. I was warned that I was activated but I can see that I am not when I try to connect It's not normal. Since yesterday, we have implemented a new prioritization system to better manage the access to Shadow during peak time.Â, How does it work? As we’ve said in the past, EU pre-orders are on track to be delivered late summer. All wrapped up in a nice, clean, non-spamish email. And it’s much worse for Ultra/Infinite. At the time of pre-ordering, we believed that our knowledge and experience from years of developing and working with Shadow and Shadow Boost would allow us to successfully launch and scale Shadow Ultra and Shadow Infinite on schedule. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password. I find it really, really unnatural and misleading to the customer that during the subscription process it’s saying available within 24 hrs, when in fact, that is apparently not the case at all. Scaling up to Cloud Computing is not as easy as it sounds. If you purchased the annual plan, your subscription will bill 1 month after Shadow Boost is activated, and will end 1 year from your activation date. The Paris datacenter is unfortunately a bit less stable since the impact of COVID-19. Thank you for your patience as you wait for your Shadow! While you wait for activation, we hope you take a moment to browse the forum to see what else the community is buzzing about. Contact us for assistance! So, if John tries to connect at 6:30pm and there's no spot available, he'll enter a queue: John gets "priority" for the next 10 minutes. Click the game icon or go through the big screen icon? Welcome to this week’s activation update!This week activations are rolling along at a steady pace across all datacenters. Latest activation has May 29th pre-order date, Latest activation has May 3rd pre-order date, Latest activation has March 30th pre-order date. And so you know, the team aims to activate ahead of schedule whenever possible! The discount will be applied from the first month. I cancelled my pre-order. If you purchased the Month-to-Month offer, your new billing date will occur 1 month after Shadow Boost is activated. Is this only for the boost tier activations? Why haven't I received my refund yet? Why haven't I received my refund yet? Shadow Boost Activation; Like Quote Share Tweet Share Share 56 replies. We had to limit capacity to meet our power contract and be able to serve everyone else.Â, We are still working on solutions to solve this. Everyone not using their Shadow for a period of consecutive 30min, will be logged off automatically.